Los Ninos in Nogles

Current issues and things in the news

Moderator: Moderators

bluethread
Savant

Los Ninos in Nogles

Post #1

Post by bluethread »

For over six months there has been a stream of children bypassing Mexico to come to America, Last month the left demonized the right for denying these poor children free access to the US. Now after meeting with the Dem leadership a HLS official said they need to be sent back, because they do not qualify for government benefits. So, permitting benefits without establishing citizenship was acceptable before but not now? Could it be that this new influx is cutting into the dependent left's stash and that is causing many to leave the democrat plantation?

Jashwell
Guru

Post #2

Post by Jashwell »

Even if it was the same person who said both things, they're welcome to change their mind.

Can you even show that it was the same person?

bluethread
Savant

Post #3

Post by bluethread »

I must admit that I might have jumped the gun here. Things appear to very confused. "Immigration reform" does not appear to be as simple as the republicans representatives getting line with the senate bill. The president is publically hammering the house republicans, while continuing some deportations. However, the flood of children crossing the border since the President publicized the loophole caused by the Pelosi sponsored anti-sex-traffic bill, has placed hi m and many democrats between a rock and a hard place. I expect to see more resistance to open immigration as it becomes more clear that will threaten establish government handouts.

Let me generalize the question. How can we at one and the same time continue to add government handouts to citizens, while allowing an increasing number of immigrants to enter the country and sign on to those benefits?

99percentatheism
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by 99percentatheism »

bluethread wrote: I must admit that I might have jumped the gun here. Things appear to very confused. "Immigration reform" does not appear to be as simple as the republicans representatives getting line with the senate bill. The president is publically hammering the house republicans, while continuing some deportations. However, the flood of children crossing the border since the President publicized the loophole caused by the Pelosi sponsored anti-sex-traffic bill, has placed hi m and many democrats between a rock and a hard place. I expect to see more resistance to open immigration as it becomes more clear that will threaten establish government handouts.

Let me generalize the question. How can we at one and the same time continue to add government handouts to citizens, while allowing an increasing number of immigrants to enter the country and sign on to those benefits?
It kind of sounds like to me, that "someone" wants to destroy the United States of America. There is simply not enough money in the ever shrinking tax coffers to put so many illegal aliens on the dole at the same time so many American citizens are taking up resources too.

No monetary well is that deep.

But maybe there will be better civilization and societies arising from all of the new countries that arise on the ex-USA continent. I'm guessing for at least 12 new countries arising out of the remains of the states.

Haven
Guru

Post #5

Post by Haven »

[color=blue]bluethread[/color] wrote: Let me generalize the question. How can we at one and the same time continue to add government handouts to citizens, while allowing an increasing number of immigrants to enter the country and sign on to those benefits?
Raise taxes on the wealthy and corporations. Cut back spending on war and defense. Eliminate all government spending that doesn't serve an immediate human or environmental purpose.
♥ Haven (she/her) ♥
♥ Kindness is the greatest adventure ♥