Is there an answer to Islamic terrorism?

Current issues and things in the news

Moderator: Moderators

marco
Savant

Is there an answer to Islamic terrorism?

Post #1

Post by marco »

And so beautiful Barcelona joins the list of cities terrorists have attacked. I don't doubt that there are those who will say America and the West are responsible. One of the terrorists apparently wrote of his desire to kill infidels.

I was in Madrid a few weeks ago and had intended to revisit Barcelona and its busy street, Las Ramblas, where the atrocities occurred. So terror is just a breath away, at least here in Europe.

Is it possible for those who want to kill to be educated if not by impious Westerners by Imams? Are those who want to kill "infidels" already known in their home circles? Obviously the scale of this lunacy will grow and we will hear on our screens the fatuous: "They will not win." But they do.

What can we do to ensure "they will not win"? Should the world convert to Islam, at least nominally?

JP Cusick
Guru

Re: Is there an answer to Islamic terrorism?

Post #181

Post by JP Cusick »

JP Cusick wrote:
Bust Nak wrote: I am not putting the US on the high pedestal, I am saying the US are better than ISIS, Taliban and Al Qaeda. That's an insultingly low bar.
Amen to that.

An insulting low bar indeed for the mighty America.
Just to follow up on this - because the mighty USA super power is some 16 years in Afghanistan and now 5 years in Syria and we still do not win while the so called ISIS, Taliban and Al Qaeda have no real army, no Country or government, no Capital, they have nothing of significance and yet the mighty military of the super power of the infidels can not win.

And it is important to comprehend that an infidel means = infidelity to God.

The Muslims know from history as it happened with the Christian Crusades that the Muslims simply need to hold out and wait and keep it going until the infidels rightfully loose and retreat, as we just keep digging our own defeat and our own grave.

The reason that the USA is an infidel Country is because we fail to see God, and we act sinfully as if God does not see our sins and our atrocities and our murders of innocent Muslims who are children of God, and we keep loosing because of our injustices and our cruelties, and Americans fail to comprehend what it really means to face the righteous wrath of God which has already begun as we self destruct.
SIGNATURE:

An unorthodox Theist & a heretic Christian:

Bust Nak
Savant

Post #182

Post by Bust Nak »

[Replying to post 181 by JP Cusick]

Do you want ISIS, Taliban and Al Qaeda to win?

otseng
Savant

Post #183

Post by otseng »

JP Cusick wrote: The Jewish State and its evil occupation needed to be wiped out long ago, and it still waits to be wiped out.
:warning: Moderator Warning

Saying a group of people needs to be wiped out is not part of civil discussions.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

marco
Savant

Post #184

Post by marco »

JP Cusick wrote:

Of course that makes perfect sense to me - when we look at the truth and get past the American propaganda and lies.
This is good advice. Can you tell us how you have been able to locate this truth?
JP Cusick wrote:
There is no war at all - it is just the USA helping the government of Syria to murder the Syrian people who resist.
Assad is the head of the Government side. Russia is allied with Assad. USA opposes Assad, as does Britain. I don't believe this is wise because the rebels are if anything worse than the man they are trying to topple, but be that as it may, you are completely wrong about America attacking people who are fighting for their freedom.
Among the various Muslim factions there is little to choose, though you seem to believe there is a pious multitude desirous of serving their God and prevented from doing so by USA and her allies. That is absurd. But since you have other information, it would be helpful if you could let us in on it so we can disabuse ourselves of our liberal views on America.
JP Cusick wrote:
It makes perfect sense when we recognize that the USA is really supporting the dictator Assad in Syria, and that the USA is an evil empire pushing the American evils onto the rest of humanity.
Using this reasoning we can see that Hitler was a close ally of Churchill; Stalin was Mother Teresa's father and Napoleon was a pacifist. If you are making serious points then support them with evidence.

KenRU
Guru

Post #185

Post by KenRU »

paarsurrey1 wrote:
Bust Nak wrote:
paarsurrey1 wrote: I humbly submit:

~It is not difficult to see which side is correct, no compulsion, however, please.
~Ahmadiyya Islam is correct, peaceful and truthful, the West realizes it but in discussions, they side with the Mulllahs-the hardened, the so-called scholars, because that suits their world politics.
It's not difficult to see which side is preferable. What is preferable isn't necessarily true though. Ahmadiyya Islam is peaceful, I will accept that much. As for the West siding with hardened Mullahs I would point that that depends on which politician you are talking about. There are plenty who came out in defence of the moderate Muslims, notably Obama. You don't need to be convincing us that Islam is peaceful, you need to convince the harden Muslims Islam is peaceful. The bottom line is we don't really care if Islam is peaceful or not, mostly we care about if Muslims are peaceful or not. And far too many are not peaceful, and it reflect badly on Islam, regardless of whether Ahmadiyya Islam is the correct version of Islam or not.
That is engaging in politics, we Ahmadiyya Muslims don't engage in it, but here in the religious discussion/debate forum the scope of which is discussion/debate to find the truth, one is motivated for doing this. Please
Regards
If I may, in Islam, what is the penalty for apostasy?

-all the best
"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." -Steven Weinberg

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Post #186

Post by Aetixintro »

[Replying to post 1 by marco]

One can indeed make (Kantian) ethical and moral contributions to developing Muslim countries, i.e., where Muslims are the majority religion.

This way can teach Muslims to disavow terror and Jihad against "Western" democracies.

Obviously, this doesn't happen out of thin air. We need to provide proper services to them!

Also with The 4 Factors, revolvers/pistols, pepper spray, lie detection array (5 methods +) and radio-based scanner portals ("against 500 conditions of ills in human beings"), in hand and to them as well so to move ("young") democracies the right way, enhancing Human Rights (UDHR) at the same time!
:study: 8-)
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

marco
Savant

Post #187

Post by marco »

Aetixintro wrote:

One can indeed make (Kantian) ethical and moral contributions to developing Muslim countries, i.e., where Muslims are the majority religion.

Aid workers have happily gone just to give medical assistance and have been killed. Obviously that should not deter people from doing God's good works but it would help a little if God explained that he didn't dictate the Koran nor does he wish unbelievers to be tortured - at least not on Earth.

A part answer is to erase from the Holy Book all texts that seem to advocate violence and jihad. They pertain to the 7th century.

justme2
Apprentice

Post #188

Post by justme2 »

Bust Nak wrote: [Replying to post 181 by JP Cusick]

Do you want ISIS, Taliban and Al Qaeda to win?
There is something to be said about ISIS that nobody seems to care to look into--------
I did a little research on “ISIS� and this is what I found------------

ISIS, Israel, Iraq, And Syria: It’s All Part Of The Plan--?
Putin Aide Says Israel is Training ISIS

http://tinyurl.com/jban98t

Updated: Israeli General Captured in Iraq Confesses to Israel-Isis Coalition\“There is a strong cooperation between MOSSAD and ISIS top military commanders...Israeli advisors helping the Organization on laying out strategic and military plans, and guiding them in the battlefield�
http://tinyurl.com/pxoymlc

UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria
http://tinyurl.com/ne2rx7d

ISIS is a Creation of the Mossad
http://tinyurl.com/zw7z58l

ISIS, Israel, Iraq, And Syria: It’s All Part Of The Plan
http://tinyurl.com/gnqnpsw

Israel ex-officer leads Ukraine protests: Reports
Sunday Feb 16, 2014
Ukrainian media have reported that a former Israeli army officer is playing a leading role in the anti-government protests in the former Soviet republic.
Four other Israelis, who had previously served in the army, were recently reported to have taken part in opposition rallies in Ukraine’s capital, Kiev.

http://thewe.cc/contents/more/archive/mossad.htm

Mossad Agent was an agent of the Israeli Mossad who was seen in MTAC, witnessing an operation that Mossad Officer Ziva David had acquired intel for.
http://ncis.wikia.com/wiki/Mossad_Agent

Nov 4, 2014 - The Islamic State group is the creation of Israel's Mossad, Iran's deputy foreign minister said Tuesday, accusing the spy agency of aiming to ...
http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/1.624626

Russian writer and political activist: Mossad training ISIS terrorists in Iraq, Syria
http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Top-Pu ... ria-383964

Isis claims responsibility for Texas attack
No evidence Islamic State had actual hand in attack as details emerge about would-be gunmen Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi

http://tinyurl.com/oez9qd6

ISIS VIDEO

Please, someone here prove me wrong !!
:study:

dio9
Under Probation

Post #189

Post by dio9 »

Going back to the ancestors of western civilization who Asked; Quid est veritas? (what is truth?) Who knows. All monotheists have the same ancestor Jew christian and Muslim are brothers. Maybe these brother religionists should look into eastern philosophies beyond their own religious horizons where Everything is inder connected and inter dependent. How about a whole world view? We can learn from each other without loosing our own birth faith. We live in cultural bubbles. We must recognize ours is not the only bubble. We are our brothers keeper. Do we not all know the lesson of the sons of Adam Cain /Abel's story.

justme2
Apprentice

Post #190

Post by justme2 »

JP Cusick wrote:The Muslims call us as infidels because we are murderers and thieves and warmongers and sexual deviants - and the Muslims only ask of the west to start acting righteous as Christians and as Jewish.

The west and the USA are infidels (infidelity) to God.
Sadly, I have to admit it, you are right and my past thoughts were wrong.
One ask's, why do they strap bombs to their chest and run into a group of IDF soldiers--?

The answer is simple enough, the IDF just murdered his 6 year old child for no reason at all.

So, being the father of that child; what do you do--?

:?: