Current issues and things in the news

Moderator: Moderators

justme2
Apprentice

Should Congress remove Trump a.s.a.p.?

Post #1

Post by justme2 »

Should Congress remove Trump a.s.a.p.?

And publicly say Trump is being removed because he is unfit to remain “president�.

The people of America are deeply saddened by the loss of Human lives.

Trump is “FIRED� !!!!!

As an American; I ask you [font=Courier New]Iranians[/font],

please forgive us -
Anyone agree/disagree with this approach-?
I say here and now- I do (:-
O:)

marco
Savant

Re: Should Congress remove Trump a.s.a.p.?

Post #2

Post by marco »

justme2 wrote:

As an American; I ask you Iranians please forgive us -

It is sad you prefer to back a rogue state, Iran, rather than your own country. Iran has threatened to annihilate Israel; it has been sowing seeds of hate and warfare in the region. Iran is still a country where errant girls can be murdered legally.

Qassem Suleimani was killed while carrying out hostilities in Baghdad, in a country he'd no cause to be in; he probably expected to be shot down one day. It is part of a soldier's lot. Would it have been better had a dozen American soldiers been shot instead - would that be happier news requiring no forgiveness?

Menotu
Sage

Post #3

Post by Menotu »

justme2 wrote: Should Congress remove Trump a.s.a.p.?

And publicly say Trump is being removed because he is unfit to remain “president�.

The people of America are deeply saddened by the loss of Human lives.

Trump is “FIRED� !!!!!

As an American; I ask you [font=Courier New]Iranians[/font],

please forgive us -
Anyone agree/disagree with this approach-?
I say here and now- I do (:-
O:)
It's hard to pinpoint who/which person/nation is initially at fault in all this. How long do we need to go back in history to find the cause? Can we all agree on this one, initial cause?

About Trump: he's not well liked by many (maybe even most) but I see a lot of hate/anti-Trump simply because he's Trump (aka not liked)
I was never, and still am not, a Trump Fan. I think he's a liar and an idiot at most things. Do I think everything he does is bad/wrong/evil? No. But he doesn't seem to have the interest of America at the heart of his actions. He seems to only be serving himself and some of his family.
Additionally, I don't think he's mentally 100% (or whatever full % one can be considered 'normal').
But if he goes, America is stuck with Pence. He's a lot smarter then Trump. Which isn't a good thing necessarily.
What's worse is the other options America has to choose from aren't a whole lot better. It's a sad state of politics of Americans that just want to live their lives and help others that don't want to level their country.

koko

Post #4

Post by koko »

Trump - total FAIL.

KJJT
Student

Post #5

Post by KJJT »

[Replying to koko in post #4]

Dude Trump is doing alright.

All them coronavirus is man made anways.

Likely the left's bidding.

Trump got this.