Where agnostics and atheists can freely discuss

Moderator: Moderators

Izumi Koushirou
Student

Atheist Organization

Post #1

Post by Izumi Koushirou »

Allright, listen up.

I'm Izumi Koushirou, and I'm hoping to get you bunch of slackers ready for some real debating. I'm hoping the Christians are doing the same, I really want to show the world what we are made of, and we can only do that with strong opponents.

A little background about me:
I mostly would post in Utopiatemple.com, in the Respectable General Discussion area, or the debate area. I run a tight ship, usually having a major say in all topics. I also trained several people, and I've converted several people to Atheism.

I've also ran an Atheist training school, well co-ran, but same thing. I plan on establishing something like that ASAP.

Debate is a war. We need better guns.
Izumi out.
I know you�re afraid of us, afraid of change. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell how it's going to begin. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world where anything is possible.

RavEMasteR
Student

Post #2

Post by RavEMasteR »

I hope you can do the same to me by converting me to atheism. I'm all ears for you.

Ask Elan over! Or would you rather run this school alone?
MY SITE!
"On Judgement Day, the only thing God'll get from me as I take the express elevator to hell, is a big grin and my middle finger!" -- Myself

Zarathaz

Haha

Post #3

Post by Zarathaz »

Atheists who believe they are following an orginization are just as bad as Christians who think they are following a higher being.

Cyan

Post #4

Post by Cyan »

I am an atheist, but I reject the idea that debate is a war, and I don't feel the need to convert others or become a part of any atheist organization. Instead, I view debate as a way to learn and understand each other, and I think that what the world needs is a bit more tolerance.

canadianhorsefan
Student

Post #5

Post by canadianhorsefan »

How about Muslims? Okay, I'm the only Muslim here, but I'm a one-person army! :confused2: :lol:

And I will get people to convert to Islam, not Athiesm. 8)

Well, catch you later. It's good to know what the enemy thinks. :P

canadianhorsefan :confused2:

emmy27sf
Student

Post #6

Post by emmy27sf »

Why do you have to "convert" people?! :confused2: That is not what Christians do! What we do is share what we believe and if people accept thats great, but we(most of us) dont go shoving our beliefs down other peoples throats, if you have questions we'll answer them if you want to debate thats fine but we do not go around and "convert" people. God is not like that and neither should we be like that. So just share what you believe dont shove and i'd love to argue this more with you!

sk8er

Post #7

Post by sk8er »

bring on some debating.

cattious
Student

Re: Haha

Post #8

Post by cattious »

Zarathaz wrote:Atheists who believe they are following an orginization are just as bad as Christians who think they are following a higher being.
What do you mean? why can't we follow an organization?
What God Wants, God Gets God Help Us All...

Angry McFurious
Student

Post #9

Post by Angry McFurious »

....right

RealLifeProduct

We must organize

Post #10

Post by RealLifeProduct »

Religion is organized and are having many bad effects all across the world. If we do not organize they will dictate how we are to live and drive as into wars all by a God that is made up.
Sign me up Izumi Koushirou.