Uncle Tommy's Secret Fun-Time Touching Team
7%

Total votes: 14

C-Nub
Scholar

Atheists, Name Thyselves

Post #1

Post by C-Nub »

I know, I know, you're not all atheists. Knowing isn't the same as caring.

I apologize for the delaying in doing this, I'm lazy. Or I have alzheimers. It's probably the lazy.

Feel free to add 'write-in' suggestions.

Cathar1950
Site Supporter

Post #11

Post by Cathar1950 »

OnceConvinced wrote:Ok, if this group is created and people sign up to it, who gets to say "I love it when a plan comes together?"
We need to thank all the little people that stepped on us one their way to the top of the food chain and helped us get where we are today.

I think someone needs to use the Mr. T avatar on warcraft.
But I still favor the skeptic one as being skeptical is seen as some kind of flaw or weakness.
Some even think doubt is enough to get you a ticket to hell that you choose and is all your fault.
I always preferred faithfulness to faith but I suspect the believer will either change or be forgotten as they make claims not only about God but claim to know what pleases him and assume that some book represents God as he must be seen and understood as they see it. It is odd that some of the worse aspects Christianity become the model, creeds and all.
Like any school of thought it should have its good qualities that are found in many social constructs we share, even with animals.
Although I an not an atheist I can't help but be an agnostic and see atheist arguments are good pointing out bad theology.
I just can't honestly make the commitment as I think God could very well be defined as that which is of the greatest concern or value or even imagination that extents our reach.
Humans should mature even without God or gods.

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Re: Atheists, Name Thyselves

Post #12

Post by JoeyKnothead »

C-Nub wrote:I know, I know, you're not all atheists. Knowing isn't the same as caring.

I apologize for the delaying in doing this, I'm lazy. Or I have alzheimers. It's probably the lazy.

Feel free to add 'write-in' suggestions.

Knowing isn't the same as caring. That kills me.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin