Moderator: Moderators

otseng
Savant

The 20 Most Brilliant Christian Professors

Post #1

Post by otseng »

Just stumbled on this:

Shows that being Christian and being brilliant are not incompatible.

scottlittlefield17
Site Supporter

Re: The 20 Most Brilliant Christian Professors

Post #11

Post by scottlittlefield17 »

otseng wrote:Just stumbled on this:

Shows that being Christian and being brilliant are not incompatible.
It is interesting. I gave a speech in my public speaking class entitled "Many Young Earth Creation Scientists are not Pseudo- Scientists". In that I showed an eight page list of scientists, (small type single space almost no margin) that had Master degrees or higher in science. Most of the ones on the list had PhD's. It was hundreds of scientists. Real scientists DO believe in creation for SCIENTIFIC reasons.
“Life is really simple as far as I’m concerned. There is no luck, you work hard and study things intently. If you do that for long and hard enough you’re successful.�
"The more well versed in a skill that someone is the luckier they seem to be."

Kendalf
Site Supporter

Post #12

Post by Kendalf »

otseng wrote:I thought one requirement was that the MASR program must be finished within 5 years.
I suppose that's the "official" policy. The friend that I know must be on their "unofficial" track... :whistle:
It is at her centre, where her truest children dwell, that each communion is really closest to every other in spirit, if not in doctrine. And this suggests that at the centre of each there is something, or a Someone, who against all divergences of belief, all differences of temperament, all memories of mutual persecution, speaks with the same voice.� C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity