Where Christians can get together and discuss

Moderator: Moderators

Adstar
Under Probation

Apophis 2029 may be Wormwood

Post #1

Post by Adstar »

Name: Apophis: the Destroyer.

Egyptian god: Patron of: evil and darkness.

Apophis is a meteor discovered in 2004.

Apophis is expected to come close enough that on April 13, 2029 (Friday the 13th) it will become as bright as magnitude 3.3 (easily visible to the naked eye). This close approach will be visible from Europe, Africa, and western Asia.

And where is the centre of Europe Africa and western Asia? The Mediterranean sea.

Note: Apophis was discovered on June 19, 2004 by astronomers Roy Tucker, David Tholen, and Fabrizio Bernardi, these men where not men studied in the significance of Egyptian mythology they where fans of the sci-fi movie and series "Stargate SG-1" this movie/TV series included an alien character called Apophis who was intent on destroying Earth. This is the reason why they called the meteor Apophis, they where ignorant to the significance of the name in Egyptian mythology.

The predicted arrival date is Black Friday the 13th April 2029. If it misses earth (i doubt it will) it is due to arrive back exactly 7 years later on the 13th April 2036.

As i have revealed that the Day of the Messiah's execution was Wednesday April 3, 30 A.D it is reasonable to look for a return of the Messiah Jesus 2000 years later, in the year 2030 and it also is reasonable to look for a meteor impact that will bring about the destruction that is foretold to happen just before the return of the Messiah Jesus. therefore a impact in the Mediterranean on the 13th of April 2039 by the meteor Apophis fits in well.

I am currently trying to look into the difference between the biblical year and the calendar year our current civilization uses. I know that they are very close but not the same. It is reasonable to expect 2000 biblical years may be slightly different to 2000 standard calendar years.

I might be able to add more to this post later.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Slopeshoulder
Banned
Banned

Re: Apophis 2029 may be Wormwood

Post #2

Post by Slopeshoulder »

Adstar wrote:As i have revealed...
You haven't revealed anything, you have merely opined and theorized. Interesting choice of word though.
I suggest you stop wasting your time here, and try to get your work published in a respected peer reviewed journal, either in religion or cosmology. That may provide you and your readers with some useful measure of credibility; it's the standard method for doing so.