Knowing the word

Where Christians can get together and discuss

Moderator: Moderators

christianwise
Student

Knowing the word

Post #1

Post by christianwise »

I want all christians to make the words they read in the bible with a pencil. It has so much helped me.

These are a few important once from my bible you can shade on cover with a box using a pencil.

Romans 1 vs 18, 21, 22, 26, 27, 29 - 32, chapter 2 vs 1, 5 6, 17 - 21

Acts 28 vs 26 - 31

1 Corinthians 7 vs 18- 20, chapter 15 vs 45 to 50
2 corinthians 4 vs 3 -5 ,

They are so many. Ive even omitted some in the books i mentioned above and these above ones arent even that important compared to the ones i have here.
Just make sure as a christian, u mark the scriptures.
It is one to be christian and another to be righteous. Ask those murderers and robbers, they are christians but are they righteous?
They righteous obeys God's commandment but christians just believe.
Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. (Luke 13: 24)
-Jesus Christ

Braveheart
Banned
Banned

Re: Knowing the word

Post #2

Post by Braveheart »

christianwise wrote:I want all christians to make the words they read in the bible with a pencil. It has so much helped me.

These are a few important once from my bible you can shade on cover with a box using a pencil.

Romans 1 vs 18, 21, 22, 26, 27, 29 - 32, chapter 2 vs 1, 5 6, 17 - 21

Acts 28 vs 26 - 31

1 Corinthians 7 vs 18- 20, chapter 15 vs 45 to 50
2 corinthians 4 vs 3 -5 ,

They are so many. Ive even omitted some in the books i mentioned above and these above ones arent even that important compared to the ones i have here.
Just make sure as a christian, u mark the scriptures.
It is one to be christian and another to be righteous. Ask those murderers and robbers, they are christians but are they righteous?
They righteous obeys God's commandment but christians just believe.
Christianwise, I have a question for you. Why are you on this sub forum? You do know that an Atheist, which is what you have yourself marked as, does not believe in God(s). A Christian believes in a God, that is the Holy Trinity. So does a Catholic, as the original form of Christian. So...what are you???
I am not afraid... I was born to do this.
Joan of Arc :2gun:

Peace if possible, truth at all costs.
Martin Luther

The Church of God she will not bend her knees
To the gods of this world though they promise her peace
She stands her ground
Stands firm on the Rock
Watch their walls tumble down when she lives out His love
Rich Mullins

christianwise
Student

Post #3

Post by christianwise »

Braveheart wrote:
christianwise wrote:Christianwise, I have a question for you. Why are you on this sub forum? You do know that an Atheist, which is what you have yourself marked as, does not believe in God(s). A Christian believes in a God, that is the Holy Trinity. So does a Catholic, as the original form of Christian. So...what are you???

You are speaking according to your understanding of what a usergroup is. I am in a debating site, and have chosen those groups to counter their beliefs. And so have many others on this forum. For example, catholic is part of my usergroup because, i need to make them understand they are practicing idolatry, wether they believe or not.
I have gotten this rebuke from someone before, i dont wish to get it again.
I AM A CHRISTIAN. Is that clear?

James 1:22
But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. (Luke 13: 24)
-Jesus Christ

Braveheart
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by Braveheart »

christianwise wrote:
Braveheart wrote:
christianwise wrote:Christianwise, I have a question for you. Why are you on this sub forum? You do know that an Atheist, which is what you have yourself marked as, does not believe in God(s). A Christian believes in a God, that is the Holy Trinity. So does a Catholic, as the original form of Christian. So...what are you???
Christianwise wrote: For example, catholic is part of my usergroup because, i need to make them understand they are practicing idolatry, wether they believe or not.

Explain. I practice no idolatry.

Martin Luther

She stands her ground
Stands firm on the Rock
Rich Mullins

micatala
Site Supporter

Post #5

Post by micatala »

christianwise wrote:
Braveheart wrote:Christianwise, I have a question for you. Why are you on this sub forum? You do know that an Atheist, which is what you have yourself marked as, does not believe in God(s). A Christian believes in a God, that is the Holy Trinity. So does a Catholic, as the original form of Christian. So...what are you???

You are speaking according to your understanding of what a usergroup is. I am in a debating site, and have chosen those groups to counter their beliefs. And so have many others on this forum. For example, catholic is part of my usergroup because, i need to make them understand they are practicing idolatry, wether they believe or not.
I have gotten this rebuke from someone before, i dont wish to get it again.
I AM A CHRISTIAN. Is that clear?

James 1:22
But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Moderator Comment

christianwise. You can certainly have whatever motivations you want in participating in the forum. But this is a debate forum and not a platform for preaching or proselytizing. In signing up for the forum, you agreed to follow the rules.

Part of the rules is debating civily. This does mean not demonizing others, eve those you vehemently disagree with.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster.
" . . . the line separating good and evil passes, not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either, but right through every human heart . . . ." Alexander Solzhenitsyn

christianwise
Student

Post #6

Post by christianwise »

micatala wrote:
christianwise wrote:
Braveheart wrote:Moderator Comment

christianwise. You can certainly have whatever motivations you want in participating in the forum. But this is a debate forum and not a platform for preaching or proselytizing. In signing up for the forum, you agreed to follow the rules.
Part of the rules is debating civily. This does mean not demonizing others, eve those you vehemently disagree with.

Mictala, what are you insinuating, you have completely misunderstood and misinterpreted me. I tried to xplain why i joined other groups in other to debate them, and your attacking me. what's it?
What do you mean by "demonizing others" and the unpleasant words uve posted hear?
And even if am preaching, isnt it fairer than debating and arguing? So whats your own. when i make my point and people disagree with me by mocking me, i make it clear that ive told them. And when anyone asks me a question, i am glad to anwser. So, i dont see how am going against the rules, cause ive read the rules, after you told me to read the rules previously. If you dont like what i preach, keep it to yourself, cause afterall i dont also like what many people are saying hear. And i do withhold my comments, so do withhold yours.
,........#No offence#.

Braveheart
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by Braveheart »

christianwise wrote:
micatala wrote:
christianwise wrote:
Braveheart wrote:Moderator Comment

Mictala, what are you insinuating, you have completely misunderstood and misinterpreted me. I tried to xplain why i joined other groups in other to debate them, and your attacking me. what's it?
What do you mean by "demonizing others" and the unpleasant words uve posted hear?
And even if am preaching, isnt it fairer than debating and arguing? So whats your own. when i make my point and people disagree with me by mocking me, i make it clear that ive told them. And when anyone asks me a question, i am glad to anwser. So, i dont see how am going against the rules, cause ive read the rules, after you told me to read the rules previously. If you dont like what i preach, keep it to yourself, cause afterall i dont also like what many people are saying hear. And i do withhold my comments, so do withhold yours.
,........#No offence#.

I personally have no problem with what you posted, (yet) I just ask that you answer my question stated above, why do you think Catholics practice idolatry.

P.S. You probably don't want to challenge a moderator comment, lest you get a moderator warning. ;)

Martin Luther

She stands her ground
Stands firm on the Rock
Rich Mullins

Jrosemary
Sage

Post #8

Post by Jrosemary »

christianwise wrote:
,........#No offence#.

:warning: Moderator Warning
Rule violation. Respond to moderators by PM only, not in thread. Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.