Where Christians can get together and discuss

Moderator: Moderators

PetriFB
Banned
Banned

What is Biblical faith and the will of God

Post #1

Post by PetriFB »

Different churches, denominations and believers have various interpretations and teachings for the Biblical faith. Among those comprehensions are healthy and wrong teachings.

I try to handle this teaching primarily in the light of the Bible. The purpose is to study that what the Bible teaches for the faith in accordance with the Bible. In this teaching, I also study that in a what way the faith appears in the Bible. The purpose is not grubbed wrong teachings, but examine the Biblical faith.

It is obvious that when we study the Biblical faith, so we understand how distorting faith leads harmful consequences. Test my teaching in the light of the Bible by the prayer. My teaching is not all-inclusive for this topic, but it works as the signpost that you personally begin profoundly to study the Bible and search the will of God.

The whole teaching is in my site: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/biblicalfaith.html

jamesjah
Banned
Banned

Re: What is Biblical faith and the will of God

Post #2

Post by jamesjah »

[Replying to PetriFB]

John 7:
16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

Using the KJV is a big give away for those who say they wish to do Gods will today but do not know that the will of God is now being fully accomplished by the ingathered wheat Christians, under the guidance of the faithful and discreet slave.

What wheat Christians need to do is ask themselves who is that slave and where is the food that he is dispensing?

The Wheat Christians are the only Christians doing Gods will so they should be easy to spot and they are the only ones being fed by the faithful slave so once you find them you will have no problem finding the slave also.

God's will for our day>>\/

Matthew 24:14
This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

Now can you answer the question?>>\/

Matthew 24:45-47
Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? 

Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so.
 Truly I say to you, He will appoint him over all his belongings. .

we-live-now
Scholar

Re: What is Biblical faith and the will of God

Post #3

Post by we-live-now »

PetriFB wrote: Different churches, denominations and believers have various interpretations and teachings for the Biblical faith. Among those comprehensions are healthy and wrong teachings.

I try to handle this teaching primarily in the light of the Bible. The purpose is to study that what the Bible teaches for the faith in accordance with the Bible. In this teaching, I also study that in a what way the faith appears in the Bible. The purpose is not grubbed wrong teachings, but examine the Biblical faith.

It is obvious that when we study the Biblical faith, so we understand how distorting faith leads harmful consequences. Test my teaching in the light of the Bible by the prayer. My teaching is not all-inclusive for this topic, but it works as the signpost that you personally begin profoundly to study the Bible and search the will of God.

The whole teaching is in my site: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/biblicalfaith.html
I believe this is God's will and is brought about when he gives us the testimony of Christ inside at the proper time. God causes it all to happen in his time.
1 Timothy 2:3-6 (KJV) wrote:For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
AWESOME!

we-live-now

micatala
Site Supporter

Post #4

Post by micatala »

Moderator Comment

Moved topic to the Holy Huddle Room. No real topic for debate.

Please be aware that the forum is not a platform for promoting blog posts, books, etc.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.
" . . . the line separating good and evil passes, not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either, but right through every human heart . . . ." Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

What is Biblical faith and the will of God? - The topic...

Post #5

Post by Aetixintro »

If we stay on the central aspects of the Bible and focus on them,
we get the "top prority aspects":
God, The Holy Ghost, Jesus (special), 10 Commandments, 7 Cardinal Virtues, 7 Cardinal Sins, the way to Heaven and Heaven itself. I'll add the Purgatory as central too.

Second class priority:
The Saints, various people in the Bible, various parts of the text... we need to come back to this.

Any good?
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!