Jehovah's Witnesses have very high moral standards.

Where Christians can get together and discuss

Moderator: Moderators

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Jehovah's Witnesses have very high moral standards.

Post #1

Post by JehovahsWitness »

None of their ministers can live with a member of the opposite sex (who is not a relative) in a romantic/sexual relationship without the benefit of marriage.

Do you think their standards are to high in our modern age were people living together without being married is common?
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

Tart
Banned
Banned

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses have very high moral standards.

Post #11

Post by Tart »

JehovahsWitness wrote: None of their ministers can live with a member of the opposite sex (who is not a relative) in a romantic/sexual relationship without the benefit of marriage.

Do you think their standards are to high in our modern age were people living together without being married is common?
Good question... Im not sure... I think of my life and if it would be appropriate to live with a girl who im not married to, and hold to purity... Actually I wouldnt mind that, but is friendship in this manner with the opposite sex an illusion? Something that is not of God's design? A worldly invention?

Perhaps it is? Though, I was never a Christian in my early life. I wouldnt mind living with some girl in a friendship.. Though im not sure if that is not in God's design.
Last edited by Tart on Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #12

Post by Tart »

Shoot im trying to save souls personally... My goal is to reach women any way possible, short of sin.

I was even thinking of girls that may take on the spirit of Babylon the Great the other night... They want money? Take it.. Fine gifts... It's yours... Let me bring them to the light, let me buy your salvation, or just an ear to talk to...

idk.. its just what i was thinking the other night...