What does, the last book of the bible mean?

Where Christians can get together and discuss

Moderator: Moderators

avalon
Student

What does, the last book of the bible mean?

Post #1

Post by avalon »

:study:

What does, the last book of the bible mean? Is the apocalypse described in revelations just a massive war held on Earth similar to the Holocaust? 2) Is revelations the end of the human controlled world? 3) Is revelations describing the end of all the life on Earth? 4) Is it just the end of the world, or the end of humanity? Will Humanity survive the apocalypse? Will humans still be kings and rulers of a planet Earth? I have never understood revelations. Can anyone explain it very simply (as though I am a child)?

Regarding the meaning only from revelations book I think revelations it sounds a bit like a Titanomachy! Will Earth become badly ruined completely to never again support modern existence? or could we rebuild and who would lead us?

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Re: What does, the last book of the bible mean?

Post #2

Post by JehovahsWitness »

[Replying to post 1 by avalon]

I already answered this question here is the link.
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 581#962581

JEHOVAH'S WITNESS
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

Overcomer
Guru

Post #3

Post by Overcomer »

The Book of Revelation gives us the end of God's story. Christ will return and deal with evil once and for all. Yes, this world as we know it will be destroyed, but the Lord will create new heavens and a new earth where the followers of Christ will live with him in peace, with joy and love, forever. Here is an explanation of that:

https://www.gotquestions.org/new-heavens-earth.html

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #4

Post by JehovahsWitness »

Overcomer wrote: .. this world as we know it will be destroyed...

WHY would God destroy all his beautiful mountains rivers and trees? Satan is going to be killed but can he really have the satisfaction that will be taking all Gods beautiful animals and the planet earth with him?! Satan HATES everything God has created because it is a testimony to Jehovah superiority, he hates God's creatures and wants them DEAD, will God play into his hans and kill everything thing Himself?

If you had rebellious tenants, would you evict the tenants and keep the good ones and the house or would you burn the house down including the family pets?
Even in the flood God saved the animals, what makes you think he will wipe them all out in the end? What have puppies done to be destroyed along with Satan ?

GENESIS 821-22

never again will I strike down every living thing as I have done. From now on, the earth will never cease to have seed-sowing and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, and day and night.
GENESIS 18

"Then Abraham approached and said: .. It is unthinkable that you would act in this manner by putting the righteous man to death with the wicked one so that the outcome for the righteous man and the wicked is the same! It is unthinkable of you. Will the Judge of all the earth not do what is right?

I really hate the twisted god false religion presents to people of our sensible balanced Creator.

To learn more please go to other posts related to...

.THE PURPOSE OF LIFE, ANIMALS and ... THE EARTHLY PARSDISE
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8