Where Christians can get together and discuss

Moderator: Moderators

Tart
Banned
Banned

Satin's salvation?

Post #1

Post by Tart »

I ponder the question of how i should respond to Satin, if i would encounter him, or the spirit of him. Sometimes i want to hate him. Other times, i want him to hate me. But last night i was thinking, what if i desired his salvation? For I have found that it has greatly helped me tolerate, even love people who are wicked to me when i desire their salvation.

Should we desire Satins salvation, or should we hate him? Or should we give him no power over our thoughts at all? Ignore him?

Of course we could turn to scripture, and Jesus, who shunned him away... But what do you think? What would it be to desire his salvation?

I find it a noble pursuit to desire people’s salvation. The most rotten people that repel me, the wicked, I find helps me to desire their salvation. Though Jesus has complemented (I think) people who “can’t stand wicked people� (Revelations 2)... But what about my wickedness (I think to myself). When im wicked, and if i was shunned away by good people, couldnt be tolerated.. Painful... But is it a futile pursuit? Foolish even? To desire salvation for those?

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by ttruscott »

Any thoughts about some people, Satan included, being unforgivable?

Matthew 12:30-32 ...And so I tell you, any sin and blasphemy can be forgiven. But blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by Tart »

ttruscott wrote: Any thoughts about some people, Satan included, being unforgivable?

Matthew 12:30-32 ...And so I tell you, any sin and blasphemy can be forgiven. But blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
What do you understand to be blasphemy against the Spirit... Specifically? What is it?

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Post #4

Post by ttruscott »

Tart wrote:
ttruscott wrote: Any thoughts about some people, Satan included, being unforgivable?

What do you understand to be blasphemy against the Spirit... Specifically? What is it?
Specifically I believe that the unforgivable sin is a free will decison by an innocent* to reject YHWH's claims to be our Creator GOD and HIS offer of marriage because the person has put their faith, their unproven hope, in YHWH being a liar and a false god trying to manipulate people to worship HIM by deceit and coercive tactics, ie threats of hell.

*Innocent: not yet tested therefore not yet ever having made a moral decison as the first step of their freely chosen moral life: not yet righteous nor evil, without moral quality but able to choose to become a moral person.

According to Pre-Conception Existence theology, it was this decison to be righteous by putting our faith in YHWH as telling us the truth about HIS deity and that salvation from sin was only found in HIS Son, OR to be evil in YHWH's eyes by rejecting HIS claim to deity and HIS proposal of marriage that separated all of creation into the elect (promised salvation if they should ever sin) and the non-elect, condemned on the spot.

The sin to reject HIM is unforgivable because 1. it was a free will decison and if free will is not sacrosanct then what is it? A decison that is overturned by GOD because HE thinks it is wrong is NOT free. And 2. their decison to reject HIM as their GOD was also a decison to refuse HIM to modify their decison in the least, to leave them utterly alone, so committed were they to their faith HE was a false god.

This is what Satan and the demons did; they made themselves sinful in HIS sight and forbade HIM to interfere with this decison in any way. Since this made them HIS enemies and since they cannot save themselves from the enslaving power of this decison and they have rejected the only power that could save them, they were choosing to be HIS eternal enemies.

They knew what they were doing when they made the choice, that if YHWH ever proved HE was their GOD they were going to hell but so strong was their hatred of HIM and HIS righteous ideals they stuck with their belief HE was lying, making themselves eternally unable to fulfill HIS purpose for their creation, ie to marry HIM, that they are only fit to be banished from HIS presence for eternity.

They basically chose hell over taking the chance they would ever have to be married to HIM in heaven forever.

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by Tart »

ttruscott wrote:
Tart wrote:

Specifically I believe that the unforgivable sin is a free will decison by an innocent* to reject YHWH's claims to be our Creator GOD and HIS offer of marriage because the person has put their faith, their unproven hope, in YHWH being a liar and a false god trying to manipulate people to worship HIM by deceit and coercive tactics, ie threats of hell.

*Innocent: not yet tested therefore not yet ever having made a moral decison as the first step of their freely chosen moral life: not yet righteous nor evil, without moral quality but able to choose to become a moral person.

According to Pre-Conception Existence theology, it was this decison to be righteous by putting our faith in YHWH as telling us the truth about HIS deity and that salvation from sin was only found in HIS Son, OR to be evil in YHWH's eyes by rejecting HIS claim to deity and HIS proposal of marriage that separated all of creation into the elect (promised salvation if they should ever sin) and the non-elect, condemned on the spot.

The sin to reject HIM is unforgivable because 1. it was a free will decison and if free will is not sacrosanct then what is it? A decison that is overturned by GOD because HE thinks it is wrong is NOT free. And 2. their decison to reject HIM as their GOD was also a decison to refuse HIM to modify their decison in the least, to leave them utterly alone, so committed were they to their faith HE was a false god.

This is what Satan and the demons did; they made themselves sinful in HIS sight and forbade HIM to interfere with this decison in any way. Since this made them HIS enemies and since they cannot save themselves from the enslaving power of this decison and they have rejected the only power that could save them, they were choosing to be HIS eternal enemies.

They knew what they were doing when they made the choice, that if YHWH ever proved HE was their GOD they were going to hell but so strong was their hatred of HIM and HIS righteous ideals they stuck with their belief HE was lying, making themselves eternally unable to fulfill HIS purpose for their creation, ie to marry HIM, that they are only fit to be banished from HIS presence for eternity.

They basically chose hell over taking the chance they would ever have to be married to HIM in heaven forever.

That is very deep and abstract thought ttruscott...

I just thought of Blasphemy against the Spirit as holding spiritual principles, or interactions, in contempt... Or maybe, talking against it? (specifically "talking")...

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by Tart »

Though i could be wrong... Wouldnt be the first time in life that happened

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Post #7

Post by ttruscott »

Tart wrote:I just thought of Blasphemy against the Spirit as holding spiritual principles, or interactions, in contempt... Or maybe, talking against it? (specifically "talking")...
Obviously your definition did not answer your questions nor give you rest over the concept since you are still questing about this topic.

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #8

Post by JehovahsWitness »

Tart wrote: Though i could be wrong... Wouldnt be the first time in life that happened
Blasphemy against the holy spirit is fighting evident deminstrations of Gods power. Its not just thinking about Satan.
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #9

Post by Tart »

ttruscott wrote:
Tart wrote:I just thought of Blasphemy against the Spirit as holding spiritual principles, or interactions, in contempt... Or maybe, talking against it? (specifically "talking")...
Obviously your definition did not answer your questions nor give you rest over the concept since you are still questing about this topic.
Well actually you brought up Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit... Not me... Im not even sure what you are talking about to be perfectly honest... It seems kind of off topic...

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #10

Post by Tart »

Should we not desire the salvation of Satin? im not sure... I kind of like the idea though.

Though, you brought up blasphemy against the spirit... As it will not be forgiven...

Are you saying we shouldnt desire the salvation for those who blasphemy against the spirit?