Tart
Banned
Banned

The law is all out of wack... everywhere

Post #1

Post by Tart »

We need to solve this problem...

"33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace"

Why is it when we say a cuss word, we can be banned for life... This is crazy... Though, at the same time, i dont want to undermine the necessity of law...

"No one will be declared righteous in God's sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin."

The very purpose of the law is to convict us for sins... Sins should be at the heart of the law...

If i utter a cuss word, and someone hates me for it... Who is the sinner???

i want law to be placed at sin... if someone hates someone, that is sin... But the semantics of a word??

However, Im not trying to undermine words, its just a damn shame that we dont know the heart... Words are our best tools, but only when we dont speak the same languages... When we dont know each other...

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Tart wrote:its just a damn shame that we dont know the heart... Words are our best tools, but only when we dont speak the same languages... When we dont know each other...
Moderator Comment

Yeah, I agree it's difficult to judge the heart when people utter words. I do not perceive any ill intent when you say "damn", but for the sake of a uniform enforcement of the rules, we can't allow it on the forum.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Aetixintro
Site Supporter

Re: The law is all out of wack... everywhere

Post #3

Post by Aetixintro »

[Replying to post 1 by Tart]

First of all, the Devil is the master and creator of all sins, confusion, etc.

The 10 Commandments' standing can be checked by OR gate testing:
How bad or immoral is the World now, 2020 AD? True/false.
How bad or immoral is USA now, 2020 AD? True/false.

Summa summarum, if humanity becomes too evil then "The law is all out of wack... everywhere"! So maybe this has become fact. The law-abiding may not have a chance to decency.

:study: :shock: :yikes: :-k
I'm cool! :) - Stronger Religion every day! Also by "mathematical Religion", the eternal forms, God closing the door on corrupt humanity, possibly!

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by Tart »

Dang man, controlling speech is at the top of dictatorships. Or fascism. Should speech be limited? idk... this problem... should people not talk? Should confrontations not matter?

This is a huge problem... Any man who convicts a person for any law, is a hypocrite... Consider myself guilty... Because no one is righteous.. who can throw the first stone?

It must be hard to be a judge... You think God has entrusted you with his people? Have you kept his Word?

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by Tart »

Aetixintro wrote: [Replying to post 1 by Tart]

First of all, the Devil is the master and creator of all sins, confusion, etc.

The 10 Commandments' standing can be checked by OR gate testing:
How bad or immoral is the World now, 2020 AD? True/false.
How bad or immoral is USA now, 2020 AD? True/false.

Summa summarum, if humanity becomes too evil then "The law is all out of wack... everywhere"! So maybe this has become fact. The law-abiding may not have a chance to decency.

:study: :shock: :yikes: :-k
Who is law abiding? No one... Though im not fully sure about what you are saying.

Elijah John
Savant

Post #6

Post by Elijah John »

Tart wrote:

The very purpose of the law is to convict us for sins... Sins should be at the heart of the law...
So says Paul. Did Moses ever teach this? That people can't really keep the Law so don't even try? That it's purpose was only to convict us of sins?

If so, where did Moses teach this??
My theological positions:

-God created us in His image, not the other way around.
-The Bible is redeemed by it's good parts.
-Pure monotheism, simple repentance.
-YHVH is LORD
-The real Jesus is not God, the real YHVH is not a monster.
-Eternal life is a gift from the Living God.
-Keep the Commandments, keep your salvation.
-I have accepted YHVH as my Heavenly Father, LORD and Savior.

I am inspired by Jesus to worship none but YHVH, and to serve only Him.

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by Tart »

Elijah John wrote:
Tart wrote:

So says Paul. Did Moses ever teach this? That people can't really keep the Law so don't even try? That it's purpose was only to convict us of sins?

If so, where did Moses teach this??
Oh great question, though I suppose Paul taught on the law of the heart.

As for Moses, I have no problem with those. Shoot I wish society would simply let law rest on the Ten Commandments... but here we have law on speech... for what good reason is law on speech!? Do we agree that this is “good�!? Like Paul said!?

But he also said the law is summed up in living faithful...

And we have laws on speech! Is it “good�? Or Is evil in our ranks?

Tart
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by Tart »

I wonder if there should even be law on the heart? In a perfect world, no... but if law of the hearts exist, proclaim “faith!� Through all things. And defend all freedoms that are granted to us... and forgive all people as you have been forgiven, and pray