Where Christians can get together and discuss

Moderator: Moderators

Tart
Banned
Banned

The dilemma of Romans 1

Post #1

Post by Tart »

When Paul spoke of all the sin in the world we were “given up to� because we didn’t thank God... I’m a soldier for Christ... Can we rid the world of evil? Nope we must live faithful in its face...

Can I tell you? Some of my hardest convictions come from homosexuals. Those who are gay... Because I imagine a perfect life where power is given to the apostles and homosexuality isn’t even a question. I want to fight my war, and know my battle, and know my enemy... Gayness is a blurry line... I’d rather be hated by the world, though how can you hate someone who is gay? Hatred is a sin. It gives the devil a foothold

ttruscott
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by ttruscott »

Rom 1:8 on is for those under HIS wrath. Jn 3:18 tells us the sinful believers are not condemned, that is, under HIS wrath. Your job is not found in Romans 1 but in Heb 12:56-11.

I mentioned wide is the road and narrow the gate to salvation to my friend who said, "You must think most people are Satanic then?!" I said 'yup' and he looked startled and said something about but you're a good guy and I said well, this is me, this is how I treat the Satanic...

I also told him that it was sign to me that someone was not Satanic but a sinful believer who didn't know it yet that they were close to me and in my sphere.

No hate, stand for what's right, treat others the best you can.
PCE Theology as I see it...

We had an existence with a free will in Sheol before the creation of the physical universe. Here we chose to be able to become holy or to be eternally evil in YHWH's sight. Then the physical universe was created and all sinners were sent to earth.

This theology debunks the need to base Christianity upon the blasphemy of creating us in Adam's sin.