saved

Post #1

Post by TQWcS »

At what age did you accept Christ?

kimberly5699
Student

Post #2

Post by kimberly5699 »

I was 10 years old when I accepted Christ.
Kimberly :D

Todd
Student

Post #3

Post by Todd »

only about 2 and a half months ago at 15 yrs

kimberly5699
Student

Post #4

Post by kimberly5699 »

Todd wrote:only about 2 and a half months ago at 15 yrs
That's lovely...make sure you stay in the word and fellowship with the Lord. As a fellow christian I am here for you if you need anything.
Kimberly :D

nikolayevich
Scholar

Post #5

Post by nikolayevich »

I was very young when I first believed... I'm not so sure how old, as I didn't attribute one event to my early faith. I walked away from God at around age fourteen. Then, after over a decade of living my own agenda, I gave up my hopeless attempt to outrun the Forerunner. My life seemed quite full, and yet, so without God. I was about 26 when I recommitted my life to Christ.

Todd
Student

Post #6

Post by Todd »

That's lovely...make sure you stay in the word and fellowship with the Lord. As a fellow christian I am here for you if you need anything.
Thank you very much for your immediate friendship Kimberley5699. Christ is someone I don't plan to leave so I think I'll do well in that area.

kimberly5699
Student

Post #7

Post by kimberly5699 »

Todd wrote:
Thank you very much for your immediate friendship Kimberley5699. Christ is someone I don't plan to leave so I think I'll do well in that area.
That is so lovely, I love to hear about people loving Christ...he has been such a blessing in my life and I am glad to hear that he is the same for you....That is wonderful Todd..

Kimberly