Trayvon's avengers

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

rosey
Apprentice

Trayvon's avengers

Post #1

Post by rosey »

Since the young Trayvon Martin was shot by George Zimmerman, African Americans have been getting revenge for his death... on Caucasians. Why are they beating up white people? Zimmerman is Hispanic.
They beat up this guy,

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/23/2 ... r-3659891/

A couple days ago some boys beat up a 19 year old white kid, "For Trayon."

And some more African American boys beat up real bad a 80 year old white man.

WHY?

Felix
Student

Post #11

Post by Felix »

MyReality wrote:I am impressed with the family (specifically the mother) of Trayvon Martin with her patience.
You're impressed with a woman who partnered with one of America's top race hustlers? What's the difference between her fueling the cries for blood vs. crying for blood herself? Further, you should reserve your compliments about her until after you see her reaction to a not-guilty verdict.

MyReality
Apprentice

Post #12

Post by MyReality »

Felix wrote:
MyReality wrote:I am impressed with the family (specifically the mother) of Trayvon Martin with her patience.
You're impressed with a woman who partnered with one of America's top race hustlers? What's the difference between her fueling the cries for blood vs. crying for blood herself? Further, you should reserve your compliments about her until after you see her reaction to a not-guilty verdict.
I have only read her with being patient with the court system and have yet to hear her make any outcries for blood.

Felix
Student

Post #13

Post by Felix »

MyReality wrote:I have only read her with being patient with the court system and have yet to hear her make any outcries for blood.
We know that many people have been crying for blood, and that controversy has and could contribute to causing countless crimes. What's the difference between this woman crying for blood vs. her supporters crying for blood? Isn't she providing the pretense of moral outrage, especially by hooking up with a professional race hustler, to fuel those cries for blood? And, have you heard her criticize anyone for calling for blood, or of any Martin supporters drawing blood?

You might as well express your respect and admiration for Hitler. He didn't himself kill millions of people and you never heard him say that the Jews should be exterminated. Do you really think this woman bears no guilt for the crimes already committed by her supporters and for the riots that will follow the verdict, and for the heavy damage this case has done to racial relations?

A good parent probably wouldn't have raised a bad character like Martin. A good person would have accepted that her bad son was shot because he attacked someone. Even a half-decent person wouldn't have hooked up with Al Sharpton, for any reason. And, when Zimmerman is found not guilty, she'll denounce the verdict and call for federal prosecution.

MyReality
Apprentice

Post #14

Post by MyReality »

Felix wrote:
MyReality wrote:I have only read her with being patient with the court system and have yet to hear her make any outcries for blood.
We know that many people have been crying for blood, and that controversy has and could contribute to causing countless crimes. What's the difference between this woman crying for blood vs. her supporters crying for blood? Isn't she providing the pretense of moral outrage, especially by hooking up with a professional race hustler, to fuel those cries for blood? And, have you heard her criticize anyone for calling for blood, or of any Martin supporters drawing blood?

You might as well express your respect and admiration for Hitler. He didn't himself kill millions of people and you never heard him say that the Jews should be exterminated. Do you really think this woman bears no guilt for the crimes already committed by her supporters and for the riots that will follow the verdict, and for the heavy damage this case has done to racial relations?

A good parent probably wouldn't have raised a bad character like Martin. A good person would have accepted that her bad son was shot because he attacked someone. Even a half-decent person wouldn't have hooked up with Al Sharpton, for any reason. And, when Zimmerman is found not guilty, she'll denounce the verdict and call for federal prosecution.
Before i respond to this, can you please link a few sites that quote the mother screaming for vigilante justice or something to that extent? Also your making a lot of assumptions here. Im going to have to ask for links about her son being a bad person. The only thing i see here is a bad situation that ended in the death of another, and a horrible media/Judge.

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #15

Post by JoeyKnothead »

From Post 9:
Felix wrote: I think you're right. Black-on-white violent crime is 40 times that of white-on-black (or some such wildly disproportionate number).
Notice the presentation of a "wildly disproportionate" number with a following statement of "or some such" - presented with a complete vacuum of supporting documentation.

I contend a debater worth his salt'd realize that such a contention should be challenged, or at least would be challenged, and so would present their data along with such a charge. I propose this data, if it exists, is so open to personal interpretation - and so reliant on societal pressures - that conclusions draw from it should be critically and thoroughly analyzed before we say such as, "because of their race they do x."

I contend this is an attempt at poisoning the well. Further, there's the use of a subjective term, "wildly disproportionate" that I contend serves only to muddy the waters.

I propose that even where there is "wildly disproportionate" numbers, we must tread with caution regarding our conclusions based thereupon. There's just so many contributing factors as to make some conclusions problematic.
Felix wrote: The Liberal media has an agenda "reverse discrimination" to achieve "equality".
Please support this assertion with some form of data beyond your own "wildly disproportionate" speculation.

1st challenge.
Felix wrote: The Liberal media doesn't want blacks to be thought of as disproportional guilty of interracial crimes.
Please support this assertion with something other than your "wildly disproportionate" speculation.

1st challenge.
Felix wrote: To that end, crimes by blacks against whites are ignored, while crimes (often just alleged) crimes by whites against blacks are hyped.
While I contend that if the numbers are as "wildly disproportionate" as you claim, these crimes would be essentially mundane and otherwise not news-worthy.
Felix wrote: The Liberal media is dishonest, and I don't think dishonesty is justified even with good intentions.
I notice this claimant always presents the qualifier of "liberal" before his use of "media" - while it may be a perfectly valid clarifier. I contend what we are witnessing is a "conservative" who will broker no argument that goes against his own beliefs and "wildly disproportionate" speculations.

I further challenge Felix to support this assertion with something other than "wildly disproportionate" speculation.

1st challenge.
Felix wrote: And, I think these intentions make things worse. I think of all the blacks that go out and commit crimes, or otherwise sabotage their own lives, out of hatred against whites taught to them by the Liberal media. And, I think of the whites are moved to hate blacks by disproportionate destructive black behavior and the unfair response by the media.
It can not possibly be how minorities are portrayed by more conservative media, or conservative commentators, can it?
Felix wrote: Zimmerman has an admirable history in the area of race relations and of fighting crime.
I don't doubt some'd call arming oneself and playing judge, jury and executioner is "admirable". I say that while noting I do not have all the facts, and do support to a great extent the notion that one should have the right to "stand their ground".
Felix wrote: Martin has a history that the Liberal media prefers you not to know about. And, Martin, that fateful night, attacked Zimmerman.... the Liberal media knows this, that's why when you're not hearing that Zimmerman attacked Martin, you're hearing that Martin's attack on Zimmerman was justified, rather than hearing that attacking someone for looking at you is a good way to get yourself shot.
"The Liberal media...!"

"The Liberal media...!"

"The Liberal media...!"

I feel confident the observer has gleaned enough from your one-sided, rant of a post, to draw the conclusion that you will absolutely and unequivocally reject anything that doesn't flow from your own conservative bias.

I contend my charge here is not an attempt to slander, but a legitimate, if controversial take on the issue, stemming from the one-sided argument against "liberal media". I contend the reasonable conclusions I present should be self-evident, and I'm fully prepared to support or retract where need be.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

Felix
Student

Post #16

Post by Felix »

JoeyKnothead, If I told you to avoid contact with fire because "a flame is 2000 degrees, or some wildly hot temperature", it would be insipid for you to ask for a link documenting the temperature of a flame. If you don't know fire's hot or if you think the precise temperature is relevant, then you're not competent to challenge me on it. Just the same as you objecting that I didn't provide a link for crime statistics.

The fact that black crime is disproportionate, especially when it comes to interracial crime, is widely known and easily verifiable. However, anyone the wrong end of debate is going to look for any excuse to sidetrack the debate.

When you decide to be sincere, let me know. Liberalism is an inherently disingenuous philosophy.

Let me help you get your research started:
http://www.google.com/search?sugexp=chr ... acial+rape

East of Eden
Under Suspension

Post #17

Post by East of Eden »

The liberal narrative keeps crumbing. Now it comes out that Zimmerman was told to get a gun by the police, is a registered Democrat, and has a black Afro-Peruvian grandparent. No wonder the race-baiter Sharpton has been backtracking lately. The Democratic Party seems to be about nothing more than race, sex, and class warfare.

BTW, when is Eric Holder going to charge the New Black Panthers than threatened to kill Zimmerman? :-k
"We are fooling ourselves if we imagine that we can ever make the authentic Gospel popular......it is too simple in an age of rationalism; too narrow in an age of pluralism; too humiliating in an age of self-confidence; too demanding in an age of permissiveness; and too unpatriotic in an age of blind nationalism." Rev. John R.W. Stott, CBE

Felix
Student

Post #18

Post by Felix »

East of Eden wrote:The liberal narrative keeps crumbing. Now it comes out that Zimmerman was told to get a gun by the police, is a registered Democrat, and has a black Afro-Peruvian grandparent. No wonder the race-baiter Sharpton has been backtracking lately. The Democratic Party seems to be about nothing more than race, sex, and class warfare.

BTW, when is Eric Holder going to charge the New Black Panthers than threatened to kill Zimmerman? :-k
And, Martin is turning out to be a textbook teen hoodlum. This year alone, he was suspended for drugs, vandalism, and tardiness. One time his backpack was searched, and he was found to be in position of a burglary tool and stolen jewelry. His social media shows that he has a black gangster fetish (including a twitter handle with an n-word). There are several possible examples of him being involved in violence. Then there is the smoking gun that is the timeline that shows that he doubled back to attack Zimmerman.

And, Martin is over 6', not little as the LIBERAL media keeps trying to convince us.

Eric Holder won't be charging the Black Panthers for threatening murder or for soliciting murder (they offered cash to anyone who kills Zimmerman). Holder is practically an honorary Black Panther himself. His only intention is to charge Zimmerman with killing Martin because Martin is black (Civil Rights violations), after Zimmerman is acquitted in Florida. But, the case is turning out to be an extreme embarrassment to Martin supporters, they might start wanting it to go away.

WinePusher

Re: Trayvon's avengers

Post #19

Post by WinePusher »

rosey wrote:Since the young Trayvon Martin was shot by George Zimmerman, African Americans have been getting revenge for his death... on Caucasians. Why are they beating up white people? Zimmerman is Hispanic.
They beat up this guy,

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/23/2 ... r-3659891/

A couple days ago some boys beat up a 19 year old white kid, "For Trayon."

And some more African American boys beat up real bad a 80 year old white man.

WHY?
This entire story has been driven by two race baiters disguised as well meaning social activists, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, and their supine servants in the media. Now I'm just waiting for Obama to weigh in and tell us how Zimmerman acted stupidly as he did with the Cambridge Massachusetts police :roll:.

First of all, I think it's a good thing that Zimmerman is getting his day in court. Let the justice system run it's course and determine what actually happened. The people who are impeding and screwing up this process are Sharpton, Jackson, and the media who are all jumping to conclusions based upon bias and prejudice. If anything, this case has brought to light how despicable the media is and how Sharpton and Jackson are sorry excuses for human beings. If this case is going to be tried in the media, every single relevant fact should be reported. Instead of reporting the facts, the media has painted their ideal picture of what went down. They portray Martin has some little, helpless kid when in fact he wasn't. They neglect to report other crucial facts, like how Zimmerman is himself a minority which should dissolve any dreams of this being a white on black hate crime, or how Zimmerman has engaged in racial outreach in his past or how Martin was a troubled kid who was suspended from school. And who cares what skin color or what ethnic group Zimmerman and Martin belong to. Is a white on black crime more severe than a black on white crime? Should we adopt a new set of criminal laws for white on black crimes? Crime is crime, no matter what the race of the individuals involved is. Unfortunately, racists like Sharpton and Jackson don't get that.

But my personal feeling is that the liberal establishment has a stake in the outcome of this case. If it's determined that Zimmerman was simply protecting himself from an aggressor, it would pretty much solidfy the argument for the usefulness of guns for self defense. We all know how much liberals hate gun ownership even for self defense, and we all know that liberals will try to revoke this right from the American public at every chance they get. In their minds, Zimmerman is already a criminal for owning and using a gun in the first place.

MyReality
Apprentice

Post #20

Post by MyReality »

Im still waiting on those links felix.