Christians... Are Women Not Fit To Be President?

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

Tired of the Nonsense
Site Supporter

Christians... Are Women Not Fit To Be President?

Post #1

Post by Tired of the Nonsense »

Christian Radio Host:" I'm voting for Trump because 'women shouldn't be entrusted' as president."

http://winningdemocrats.com/christian-r ... president/

Is this guy (radio host Bryan Fischer) NOT the face of Christianity? Does Donald Trump NOT represent the direction that Christians have so vigorously attempted to push this country in?
Image "The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this." -- Albert Einstein -- Written in 1954 to Jewish philosopher Erik Gutkind.

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Re: Christians... Are Women Not Fit To Be President?

Post #11

Post by JehovahsWitness »

[Replying to post 10 by Tired of the Nonsense]

Lol ... where you looking in the right directions?

Since 1914 the only government worth the name can be seen in the bible. We vote with our life choices.

JW
INDEX: More bible based ANSWERS
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 81#p826681

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -
Romans 14:8

Tired of the Nonsense
Site Supporter

Post #12

JehovahsWitness wrote: [Replying to post 10 by Tired of the Nonsense]

Since 1914 the only government worth the name can be seen in the bible. We vote with our life choices.

JW
This is the very same claim Muslims make about Sharia law.
Image "The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation no matter how subtle can (for me) change this." -- Albert Einstein -- Written in 1954 to Jewish philosopher Erik Gutkind.

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #13

[Replying to post 12 by Tired of the Nonsense]

Good for them! I'm all for freedom of belief and freedom of religion. It is wonderful for me and it does not cause my any distress whatsoever.

Vivre le Royaume!!

JW

"For if we live, we live to Jehovah, and if we die, we die to Jehovah. So both if we live and if we die, we belong to Jehovah" -

Tired of the Nonsense
Site Supporter

Post #14

JehovahsWitness wrote: [Replying to post 12 by Tired of the Nonsense]

Good for them! I'm all for freedom of belief and freedom of religion. It is wonderful for me and it does not cause my any distress whatsoever.

Vivre le Royaume!!

JW
Unfortunately believers overwhelmingly tend to be "for freedom of belief and freedom of religion" when said religion is the "one true" religion. Which is exactly the purpose of Sharia law.

Tired of the Nonsense
Site Supporter

Post #15

JehovahsWitness wrote: [Replying to post 10 by Tired of the Nonsense]

JW
I understand that the Watch Tower Society underwent a fracturing of its leadership in 1917. But what happened in 1914?

JehovahsWitness
Savant

Post #16

Tired of the Nonsense wrote:... what happened in 1914?
We believe that is when God's Kingdom began operating.

I have made many posts on the topic.

JW