A question about Islam and Muslims

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

WinePusher
Scholar

A question about Islam and Muslims

Post #1

Post by WinePusher »

So, I guess my question is, how do you personally feel when you turn on the news and you see that Muslims shot up 100+ people in Paris? How does it make you feel when you see that Muslims ran over 50+ people with a massive truck in Nice? How does it make you feel when you see that Muslims blew up a concert in Britain? Obviously, I assume that you feel sadness as we all do, but does the fact that the perpetrators are Muslims even bother you? Does it ever make you reconsider and reevaluate your repugnant position on allowing mass Muslim migrations in the West?

Elijah John
Savant

Post #21

Post by Elijah John »

Moderator Action

Thread locked, due to ill-conceived wording of topic in the OP, and my inability to fix it without significantly changing the wording. I tried to amend WP's OP by simply editing out the personal reference to Daniel, but what remained was not much better, it was somewhat inflammatory and drew a report.

So, WP, let's us go with your idea of starting over. Another thread, same topic with more civil and less personal wording. Thank you.

Also, some of the exchanges were getting a wee bit testy. Let's step back a bit and try again.

Moderator actions indicate that a thread/post has been locked, moved, merged, or split.
My theological positions:

-God created us in His image, not the other way around.
-The Bible is redeemed by it's good parts.
-Pure monotheism, simple repentance.
-YHVH is LORD
-The real Jesus is not God, the real YHVH is not a monster.
-Eternal life is a gift from the Living God.
-Keep the Commandments, keep your salvation.
-I have accepted YHVH as my Heavenly Father, LORD and Savior.

I am inspired by Jesus to worship none but YHVH, and to serve only Him.