Republican VS Kingdom

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

Hi,
Now in each one of the countries we see a method of government,
We want to know which one is truer!
And Why/How!?

Well,
according to those studies i've gotten/read/researched, at all Kingdom is truer, because:
Shia/Islam:
Means Doctrine of Shia/Islam that claims is the Real Islam but is miscarried versus false islam means Sunni/islam, by/through REPUBLICATION!
Well, take a wall:

1- Qur'an says: ".Al-Nasso Aktharihum La Ya'qilun.."
[..the people, most of them don't know/think/realize..]
Well, these those fools determine Fate of a nation!
in the REPUBLICATION

2- God SelectED Ali[pbuh] to kingdom of Muslims, but people selected abubakr through republication!
and you see advantage of that today: ISIS, Syria, Genocide of Ottoman, Terrorism, etc.

Well,
We are plenty sure that we need to a King from God that govern like a man of God, but we do know that there isn't one but coming the Saviour and or those a few mans whom have introduced to us through Ahadith...

Well, When even those elected aren't existed now, what will be our task!!?
Real Shia Scholars say: we should select a king and help him to kingdom until the Saviour come..

Well, this was an opinion from our religion,
Tell us your own opinion and tell if our opinion is wrong that we agree and accept that
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Kingdom Vs Republican

Post #21

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to Bust Nak]According to the Religion, All governments are false but governments of the Saviour and all Messengers of God and those who appointed with signs by them:

Hadith[of Shia]: The sixth Imam of Shi'a, Ja'far Al-Sadiq[pbuh] said: "The Era is two 2 parts: One government of God, and Two, government of Satan; in government of Satan, the Believers aren't pleasures[at all] and evils are. And in government counter"

The fifth Imam, Al-Bagher[pbuh]: "any flag[religious government] before flag of Al-Qa'em all are Taghut whom sit down instead of/in place/position of Kingdom of God and be worshipped [anything] but God Azza Wa Jall"
means: islamic republic iran, afghanistan, isis, anywhere with coverage of religion

The seventh Imam, Moses Al-Kadhim[pbuh]: "One of the most important reasons that the Saviour will be hidden and doesn't rise, it's existence of Taghuts that sit down instead of the Saviour[/b]"

At all in the Religion, the word "Taghut" is one the most famous epithets and our Imams[pbut] commanded us to detest them seriously

And Taghut is worse than Dajjal[anti-christ], because Dajjals think within themselves that they are realy messengers of god, but Taghuts think people don't need to any Saviour, and they themselves can do duty of a Saviour!!!
And in Qur'an pharaohs are called Taghut!!

As I have written my signature since 2012 or 13, i don't remember.. these are my own opinions about explaining the Hadiths, and maybe wrong, but the Hadiths which I have quoted..

Also, we have Hadith that we should just wait for coming the Saviour for government! And never help any other government but a few government that are appointed by God, such as Khorasani and Yemeni
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Government of God Vs Satan

Post #22

Post by Yusef »

🔠》》[url=http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=926469#926469] Again The Connection/Keyword for Crossword [/url]《《🔡🔢🅰🅱 wrote:Hadith[of Shia]: The sixth Imam of Shi'a, Ja'far Al-Sadiq[pbuh] said: "The Era is two 2 parts: One government of God, and 2, government of Satan; in government of Satan, the Believers aren't pleasures[at all] and evils are. And in government counter"
John 16:22So also you have sorrow now, but mI will see you again, and nyour hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you

2ndRateMind
Site Supporter

Re: Kingdom vs Republican

Post #23

Post by 2ndRateMind »

Yusef wrote: [Replying to 2ndRateMind]First of all,
What your Religion is!?

2) i guess you are a Christian;
You are quite right. I am a Christian, but there are many different flavours of Christianity, as there are of Islam.

I regard myself as a 'mere' Christian, (in the CS Lewis sense) unbelonging to any specific denomination, and therefore at liberty to praise or criticise them all impartially.

Best wishes, 2RM.
Non omnes qui errant pereunt
Not all who wander are lost

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: Kingdom vs Republican

Post #24

Post by Yusef »

2ndRateMind wrote:
Yusef wrote: [Replying to 2ndRateMind]First of all,
What your Religion is!?

2) i guess you are a Christian;
You are quite right. I am a Christian, but there are many different flavours of Christianity, as there are of Islam.

I regard myself as a 'mere' Christian, (in the CS Lewis sense) unbelonging to any specific denomination, and therefore at liberty to praise or criticise them all impartially.

Best wishes, 2RM.
Well,
I trusted that i wasn't discussing with a fool.
But i'm discussing with whom his way is appointed
And I know that he what way has passed and what is passing and what is his eyesight/perspective now[and may GOD Help him if his eyesight/perspective is false, or there is one the better for that..

Well,
I was looking at my own first posts in 2012 and insulted myself as a fool, means more fool than now.

Well,
As i insisted anywhere that i wasn't a religious and learned several sciences of Electronic and Computer...
It's not meaning I want to show my skills to public!
I insist on some of them because show The Connection between them and realizing The Religion..

One of them is PLC, C# and AVR or at all any Programming language/Algorithms/Charts

Well, i or any Programmers look at everything and analyze everything Based-on-Charts/Algorithms/0&1/Digital

You can see all of my posts..

Well,
I meet Hezb-u-Taghuts those who created "islamic republic" governments..
- I tell them: "we assume all of your government are truth(politically/humanity/socially/...) But we know that the government's group get at least 1% more money than the simple worker monthly. Just for this the same reason we say you and your government are satanic and liar and dirtiest"

- lol! Why do you expect they get money equals a simple worker!!

- because of the Religious name in your government

- lol.. ah.. whom do you know that act/do religious behaviors in this era..

- whatt!!!???? Then who has commanded to you dirtiest pigs and dogs to rise and change Non-Religious Kingdom government to religious government and make Shi'a people astray/atheists??? deceiver satans??

- you don't know anything about politics

- i don't know and don't want to know but you **** that use the Religion in your filthy government

ref:The Messiah: Angry Vs Peaceful
2ndRateMind wrote:'mere' Christian
See,
It's itself a part of the foolishness that we ignorantly have..
What!?
This:
I think all non-Muslims people/members(depending on the foolishness' degree) are aware and know anything about Islam and its history and details!!
You Christians also think like that,
Jews too
Buddhists too...

Please write and explain what the mere Christian is that if it's the truest belief, then we join you too..
Also Mormons

As i was more fool than now and discussed with the member "Burninglight" and talked about Shi'a and Sunni surfaced and thought he himself knows better than me about Islam and its branches..

ref:Faith Vs Deeds