BLM ELECTS TRUMP

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

Deeogee
Student

BLM ELECTS TRUMP

Post #1

Post by Deeogee »

Is it possible the Mayhem we see in our streets caused by BLM (and others) will help Trump get elected once again?

I believe seeing these buildings burning and people being hurt and killed in our cities are better than any commercial Trump could run on TV.
You purified your souls in obeying the truth...being born again. (1Peter 1:22,23)

Deeogee
Student

Re: BLM ELECTS TRUMP

Post #21

Post by Deeogee »

TRUMPS Response to Covd-19

Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx have attested to the fact that President Trump took action as soon as the data was presented to him.
In order to secure the supplies needed to confront the surge in coronavirus we faced, President Trump led the largest mobilization of public and private sector resources since WWII.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... -response/
You purified your souls in obeying the truth...being born again. (1Peter 1:22,23)

Deeogee
Student

Post #22

Post by Deeogee »

Let us return to the OP.

BLM ELECTS TRUMP!!!

koko

Re: Right Wing Violence ELECTS TRUMP

Post #23

Post by koko »

Deeogee wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:43 am Is it possible the Mayhem we see in our streets caused by BLM (and others) will help Trump get elected once again?

I believe seeing these buildings burning and people being hurt and killed in our cities are better than any commercial Trump could run on TV.

We have seen thread after thread on this forum in which right wingers attribute urban violence to BLM. However, you have seen my posts which show right wingers and police committing violence. Now we have this:

2 'Boogaloo Bois' Charged In Minneapolis: What To Know
Self-described members of the Boogaloo Bois were in Minneapolis in June plotting against the government, according to federal authorities.

According to United States Department of Justice, the Boogaloo Bois are a "loosely-connected group of individuals who espouse violent anti-government sentiments."

The Southern Poverty Law Center says members of the "antigovernment extremist movement group" show up to protests heavily armed and while wearing Hawaiian shirts.

"Boogaloo" refers to an impending second civil war in the U.S. that will involve violent uprisings against the government, according to the FBI.

Michael Robert Solomon, 30, of New Brighton and Benjamin Ryan Teeter, 22, of North Carolina each face one count of conspiring to provide material support to foreign terrorists ... and they "actively developed plans to carry out violence in Minnesota and elsewhere."

Deeogee
Student

Post #24

Post by Deeogee »

All violence Is wrong.

ALL LIVES MATTER. (no matter what color / even babies)

koko

Post #25

Post by koko »

Deeogee wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:07 pm All violence Is wrong.

ALL LIVES MATTER. (no matter what color / even babies)

I agree 100%. But we can only stop these troubles when we blame the actual source for them. While forum right wingers have focussed exclusively on BLM, I have posted links which showed Proud Boys, Three Percenters, city police, state police, and now Boogaloo Bois as playing a role in all the trouble. I have also shown where BLM was honored by Richmond's mayor and police chief for its role in preventing violence.

Now it is time for people on this forum to shift from blaming BLM to blaming the real causes for these troubles. That is what is going to preserve lives because, indeed, all lives matter.

Deeogee
Student

Post #26

Post by Deeogee »

[Replying to koko in post #25]

Not as long as we hear this kind of talk.

koko

Post #27

Post by koko »

Deeogee wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:45 pm [Replying to koko in post #25]

Not as long as we hear this kind of talk.

www youtube.com/watch?v=_Fz4ZpZGkkw

You need not worry as we have discussed before Hawk Newsome is NOT a member of BLM:

https://abc7news.com/black-lives-matter ... s/6271176/

He speaks only for himself, not for that group. Far right fascist Fo卐 network has lied to you once again and you have fallen for it like so many others in this society.

Deeogee
Student

Post #28

Post by Deeogee »

[Replying to koko in post #27]

If I were you I would deny him too.

Smart move, but it will not work.

Best be concerned anytime someone tells you, not to worry.

Especially in these times.

koko

Post #29

Post by koko »

Deeogee wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:50 pm [Replying to koko in post #27]

If I were you I would deny him too.

Smart move, but it will not work.

Best be concerned anytime someone tells you, not to worry.

Especially in these times.

In my years of working for the IRS in the tax field, I have come across several non profit organizations who forfeited their tax exempt status for less. Had that hater represented BLM the government (especially under right wingers Trump) would have stripped it of its tax exemption status. But it has not. The reason being (obviously) that he is not a member of the group and does not speak for them in any way.

Deeogee
Student

Post #30

Post by Deeogee »

[Replying to koko in post #29]

Nice job and accomplishments but during this time of turmoil I am just not very trusting of others, unless they are on TV threatening to destroy the system in America. I am sure the IRS and others will be watching him (them) closely.