Evolutionism, the Odd Man Out.

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

hiramabbi2
Apprentice

Evolutionism, the Odd Man Out.

Post #1

Post by hiramabbi2 »

Mankind changed from prehistoric to Human just AFTER Noah arrived on this Planet. Civilization was born just South of the Mountains of Ararat, exactly as God told us.

The reason there is No evidence of Human Civilization before Mesopotamia, is that Humanity was inherited from Noah, a direct descendant of the first Human, Adam. Noah's grandsons married the descendants of the sons of God (Prehistoric Man) and produced those with the intelligence necessary to WRITE their own History.

This event took place some 10,000 + - years ago, and History agrees with Scripture. Evolutionism is odd man out, and NO Evol has been able to show us ANY evidence of an Earlier Human Civilization, than that which is listed in Scripture.

God Bless

hiramabbi2
Apprentice

Post #51

Post by hiramabbi2 »

YEC wrote: So, you use scripture to claim eveything that moveth was created on day 5...then I use scripture to show you are wrong by biblically demonstrating that some animals were made from the land and not the sea...and then you claim I can't use scripture?

I'm the one forewarned?
Dear YEC,

What you failed to realize is that I have my foundation already in my second post, before you even made your distorted assumption, and also I did explain it further in my response to your query....

However, let me cut-and-paste it again for your learning purposes.
hiramabbi2 wrote:Genesis 1:21 tells us that every living creature that moveth was created from the water on Day 5.

Genesis 2 tells us of Creatures made from the dust. Some people see this as a contradiction, and falsely assume that God made a boo boo.

They are ignorant of the fact that God (Elohim) originally made every Living Creature that moved, from the water, on Day 5. The account of the formation of the beasts of the field and fowl of the air, from the Dust, on the 6th Day, is when YHWH or Jesus (the Son) sqeezed, as a potter would mould clay, and formed living creatures from the dust of the ground.

The creatures made from the dust were identical to those made from the water, and could produce offspring with the creatures from the water.

Of course the first Living Being made from the dust was man. Man was made on the 3rd Day before the plants and herbs, after the rain. Gen 2:4-7 This gives mankind Preeminence or First Place among all other Living Creatures.

Like the animals made from the dust, mankind also married and produced children with Beings made from the water. That's where Cain's wife came from, and that is who Noah's grandsons married, on this Planet.

We have the DNA of the sons of God (Prehistoric Man) and we also have the Human Intelligence that can ONLY be inherited from Adam, the first Human. Yes, we all descended with modifications from a common ancestor, and his name is Adam.

God created every living creature that moveth, from the water, on the 5th Day, and Jesus produced " their Kinds" from the dust of the ground, on the 6th Day.

Today's "scientists" can't tell us the difference between those creatures made from the water, and those made from the dust. Only Jesus can tell us of His Kinds, which are identical with the Creatures made from the water on the 5th Day.
God Bless
Last edited by hiramabbi2 on Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

hiramabbi2
Apprentice

Post #52

Post by hiramabbi2 »

perfessor wrote:
hiramabbi2 wrote:Again, if Noah had not left his world and came to this Planet 10K +- years ago, we would still be innocent "Apes" (scientists term), because Evolution does NOT produce Humans. Human Intelligence must be inherited from another Human.
Er - what world did Noah come from? How did he get here? And what is your basis for this - just curious.
Dear Absent Minded Professor,

I believe I've already answered that question in my previous post LOOK.... :blink:
hiramabbi2 wrote:Dear YEC,

The 1st Firmament, Heaven, or Universe (the world of Adam thru Noah; the Garden of Eden) was made on the 2nd Day- Gen 1:6-8. It was formed in the midst or middle of the Water, and Water was above and below it.

IOW, the 1st Heaven, was surrounded by water. It was later destroyed, totally and completely, by that same Water, when the "windows of heaven were opened. Gen. 7:11

Our Planet or Universe was made on the 3rd Day (Gen 2:4-5) the same Day Jesus made our Heaven or Kosmos, and also the 3rd Heaven. ll Corinthians 12:2;

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Based on the above Biblical facts, the Scripture is teaching us that the 1st Universe was totally destroyed in the Universal Flood (perished; gone; dissolved; no more) ll Peter 3:5-7. Our present Heaven or Universe will be burned ll Peter 3:10. The 3rd Heaven is where Jesus is, physically. ll Corinthians 12:2

Now, aren't you glad that Jesus made 3 heavens?
God Bless

otseng
Savant

Post #53

Post by otseng »

hiramabbi2 wrote: Evols are so silly. They don't understand that God told us exactly How He made everything, and every true discovery of Science agrees with His Holy Word. So, like you, they falsely suppose that they know more than God, when, in fact, they are poor, miserable, and ignorant of the Spiritual Truth.
Please refrain from labeling and characterizing an entire group. It does nothing to further civil debate.
Please refrain from using less than noble descriptions of other posters, even if it is in jest. Thanks.

perfessor
Scholar

Post #54

Post by perfessor »

hiramabbi2 wrote:Dear Absent Minded Professor...
It's funny, really - you've actually hit upon the "genesis" of my name. When I was in 4th grade, the movie was out in theaters (the Fred MacMurray version, not Robin Williams). Somehow everyone thought it suited me.

Back to the topic at hand - please forgive me if I am not as steeped in the verses as you obviously are. Clearly you have given it much thought, and it must test your patience to have to explain it, over and over.

Believe me, I understand your frustration. I often feel the same way, having to explain how evolution works, over and over and over.... :)
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."

YEC
Sage

Post #55

Post by YEC »

hiramabbi2,
Did you dream this faulty scenario up all by yourself or is there any christian denomination that actually preaches this stuff the way you do?

Is there any seminaries that teach it?

If so could you tell us of them?

Ami
Apprentice

Post #56

Post by Ami »

Did you dream this faulty scenario up all by yourself or is there any christian denomination that actually preaches this stuff the way you do?

:? I think there is (a christian denomination). I forget which. But I think I've heard some stuff of what he says.....

hiramabbi2
Apprentice

Post #57

Post by hiramabbi2 »

otseng wrote:
hiramabbi2 wrote: Evols are so silly. They don't understand that God told us exactly How He made everything, and every true discovery of Science agrees with His Holy Word. So, like you, they falsely suppose that they know more than God, when, in fact, they are poor, miserable, and ignorant of the Spiritual Truth.
Please refrain from labeling and characterizing an entire group. It does nothing to further civil debate.
Please refrain from using less than noble descriptions of other posters, even if it is in jest. Thanks.
Dear otseng,

Of course, I don't mean it to be derogatory in nature. But, you're right, I should watch my mouth before I write it down. #-o

My humble apology to everyone especially to our "professor".

God Bless
Last edited by hiramabbi2 on Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

hiramabbi2
Apprentice

Post #58

Post by hiramabbi2 »

YEC wrote:hiramabbi2,

Dear YEC,

I believe I made my positon very clear to you. As a Man/Woman you should deal with the issue directly and not the poster. In fact, you should prove to me that I was wrong about your distorted belief that is not supported by the Scripture. So far, you're failing our readers miserably.

Are you ready to admit your ERRORS?

God Bless

YEC
Sage

Post #59

Post by YEC »

Well, for starters hiramabbi2, in your post you claimed that the bible tells us that all animals were created on day 5, and were all were created from the water.
Genesis 1:21 tells us that every living creature that moveth was created from the water on Day 5.
That statement above is not biblically true...

GEN 1:20 And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky."

GEN 1:21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

GEN 1:22 God blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth."

GEN 1:23 And there was evening, and there was morning--the fifth day.

No mention of land animals...they occur in the next day.

Secondly, You claimed the following:
Like the animals made from the dust, mankind also married and produced children with Beings made from the water. That's where Cain's wife came from, and that is who Noah's grandsons married, on this Planet.
Here you claim that Cains wife was an animal made from the waters on day 5...according to you and the bible Cain either married a fish or a bird...perhaps if you said day 6 when the rest of the animals were created you might have a point.

I tried to clear that up earlier with you and you replied back with..
The Creatures made on the 6th day were formed by Jesus himself with his own hand from the dust of the ground. They are identical to the “kinds” of Creatures that were brought forth from the waters on the 5th Day. They can produce offspring with each other, whether they were made from the Dust or the Water.

If they are identical...then why is the list of animals created on each day different?

Later on you tell us:
Before Noah and his family arrived on this planet, there was NO domesticated agriculture nor any other signs of Human Intelligence anywhere else in this Whole Earth.
The following biblical verse is pre-Noah and shows human intelligence:

GEN 4:22 Zillah also had a son, Tubal-Cain, who forged all kinds of tools out of bronze and iron.

Once again you are incorrect.

Later you claim there was no human civilizations prior to Noah...
The Scripture document us Noah's descendants founded the first Civilization, on this Planet, less than 100 miles from the mountains of Ararat
You also said
Our Scripture teaches that Noah brought Human Intelligence to this Planet.
Ah, er, where?

let me also ask this question again, last time you dodge balled around it.

hiramabbi2
Apprentice

Post #60

Post by hiramabbi2 »

YEC wrote:Well, for starters hiramabbi2, in your post you claimed that the bible tells us that all animals were created on day 5, and were all were created from the water.
Genesis 1:21 tells us that every living creature that moveth was created from the water on Day 5.
That statement above is not biblically true...
Dear Readers,

Of course, this poster YEC, in spite of my repeated clarification of my recorded stands, he chooses to ignore it in order to create his fallacious argument.

As we could see, the poster is maliciously changing my quote - from “EVERY LIVING CREATURES” (which included Man “Kind” based on my stand) to his made up quote of ALL ANIMALS. This, of course, in vain attempt to mislead our readers and make his own fallacious argument.

Let us look at what the actual Scripture says….

Genesis 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.v21 And God created great whales, and EVERY LIVING CREATURE THAT MOVETH. which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and EVERY winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. v22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.v 23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day. (KJV)

It is my stand that "EVERY CREATURES" that hath life and moveth, includes Man-"Kind" not just animals as you would like to mislead others - NOW, DEAL WITH IT.
YEC wrote:No mention of land animals...they occur in the next day.
It is ironic to see this poster is willingly reducing himself to this level and would ridiculously argue about the land animals formed on the 6th day which already explained to him repeatedly See previous post Below…

God created every living creature that moveth, from the water, on the 5th Day, and Jesus produced " their Kinds" from the dust of the ground, on the 6th Day.
YEC wrote:Secondly, You claimed the following:
Here you claim that Cains wife was an animal made from the waters on day 5...according to you and the bible Cain either married a fish or a bird...perhaps if you said day 6 when the rest of the animals were created you might have a point.

I tried to clear that up earlier with you and you replied back with..
The Creatures made on the 6th day were formed by Jesus himself with his own hand from the dust of the ground. They are identical to the “kinds” of Creatures that were brought forth from the waters on the 5th Day. They can produce offspring with each other, whether they were made from the Dust or the Water.
As we could see ladies and gentlemen, while this poster has the audacity to feed us with his own distorted view, now, accusing me of his own doings and made up story. Perhaps, this poster is not familiar with the usage of the “simile”… LIKE his own abysmal understanding of the Scripture.,would that be the case?
YEC wrote:If they are identical...then why is the list of animals created on each day different?
So???
YEC wrote:Later on you tell us:
Before Noah and his family arrived on this planet, there was NO domesticated agriculture nor any other signs of Human Intelligence anywhere else in this Whole Earth.
The following biblical verse is pre-Noah and shows human intelligence:

GEN 4:22 Zillah also had a son, Tubal-Cain, who forged all kinds of tools out of bronze and iron.

Once again you are incorrect.
Your should correct your own assumption and spirtual ignorance of the Scripture.

Again, it is my position that this earth is not the world of Adam thru Noah. Now deal with it.

In fact here’s once again my previous recorded stand on this thread

Dear Readers,

If Mindless Nature could produce Human Intelligence, it would have done so MILLIONS of years BEFORE Noah arrived.

Just as happened on the 1st Earth , agriculture and city building were the first signs of Human Intelligence, on this Planet. NO Evolution was necessary except descent with modification, or MicroEvolution.

Therefore, since my position is very clear, then, the rest of your whinings has been negated, due to your lack of comprehension.

Unless, you're willing to debate me on my official stand (not your made up and edited quotes) you're just CRYING LIKE A BABY and is hurting your credibilty so badly on this board.

Who would believe you now? :D

God Bless