Evolutionism, the Odd Man Out.

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

hiramabbi2
Apprentice

Evolutionism, the Odd Man Out.

Post #1

Post by hiramabbi2 »

Mankind changed from prehistoric to Human just AFTER Noah arrived on this Planet. Civilization was born just South of the Mountains of Ararat, exactly as God told us.

The reason there is No evidence of Human Civilization before Mesopotamia, is that Humanity was inherited from Noah, a direct descendant of the first Human, Adam. Noah's grandsons married the descendants of the sons of God (Prehistoric Man) and produced those with the intelligence necessary to WRITE their own History.

This event took place some 10,000 + - years ago, and History agrees with Scripture. Evolutionism is odd man out, and NO Evol has been able to show us ANY evidence of an Earlier Human Civilization, than that which is listed in Scripture.

God Bless

YEC
Sage

Post #61

Post by YEC »

hiramabbi2,
I find it interesting how you want to shuffle the chapters and verses of Genesis like a deck of cards...trying to clear up issues you create dozens of them.

Genesis is quite simple....day 5 tells us ocean life and birds were made.
day six tells us God made the land animals on that day.

Sorry hiramabbi2, but that is what it says.

Show me where it says LAND animals were created on day 5. ...so far you have failed to do this.
Perhaps if day 5 called out land animals ALONG with the sea critters and birds you might have a point, but quess what? LAND ANIMALS are not mentioned...you need to go to day six for the land animals.

NEWS FLASH!!! day 6 omits the fish. Know why? They were made on day 5. God waited for day 6 to make the land animals.

Now once again will you answer the following questions or still continue with your Mr. Bojangles Dance?

Is this your theory or has it already been developed by another?
What denomination teaches the theory you are presenting?
Are there any seminaries or bible colleges teaching this theory?

hiramabbi2
Apprentice

Post #62

Post by hiramabbi2 »

YEC wrote:hiramabbi2,
I find it interesting how you want to shuffle the chapters and verses of Genesis like a deck of cards...trying to clear up issues you create dozens of them.

Genesis is quite simple....day 5 tells us ocean life and birds were made.
day six tells us God made the land animals on that day.

Sorry hiramabbi2, but that is what it says.
Actually, I am the one sorry for your lack of comprehension of Genesis 1&2. No wonder you are so confuse, since, you don't listen before opening up your mouth piece.

For your learning guidance YEC - Most of the mistake of YECs like you, is reading Genesis 1 as history that includes prophecies!

FYI - Genesis 1 is the SUMMARY of all creation from the beginning all the way to the Book of Revelation - when all Creations are perfected and finished. Most of it is history and some of them are still prophesy.

Genesis 1:29-30 is prophesy and yet to be fulfilled! Do you have p
YEC wrote:at?
YEC wrote:Show me where it says LAND animals were created on day 5. ...so far you have failed to do this.
Perhaps if day 5 called out land animals ALONG with the sea critters and birds you might have a point, but quess what? LAND ANIMALS are not mentioned...you need to go to day six for the land animals.

NEWS FLASH!!! day 6 omits the fish. Know why? They were made on day 5. God waited for day 6 to make the land animals.
You're being absurd YEC! Again, when are you going to learn how to debate others based on their position rather than your own distorted made up premises?

This exactly what happened to people like YEC who could not support their flawed doctrine, therefore, they have to resort to fallacious argument. SHAME ON YOU YEC! That's childish. :lol:
YEC wrote:Now once again will you answer the following questions or still continue with your Mr. Bojangles Dance?
Why should I? It's my prerogative, isn't it? Perhaps, only when the pig flies YEC, I promise you. :D

God Bless

YEC
Sage

Post #63

Post by YEC »

hiramabbi,
I'm getting just a bit tired of your arrogance.

SHOW ME WHERE THE BIBLE CLAIMS THAT LAND ANIMALS WERE CREATED ON DAY 5 ALONG WITH THE SEA ANIMALS AND FLYING ANIMALS.

Then show me where the bible claims sea animals and flying animals were made on day 6.

Here's the bottom line.....Either put up or shut up.

Oh, BTW: why are you acting as a coward and not answering my question about the origination of your "theory" and as to any denominations that present the theory you are claiming the bible says? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

perfessor
Scholar

Post #64

Post by perfessor »

Hiramabbi,

As much as I am enjoying watching two creationists tear each other to pieces; and as much as I have enjoyed "jousting" with YEC in other threads, I feel I must come to his defense here. Not on any particular scriptural point - I am far from an authority on that. But rather, on your style which I can only describe as "bullying" - e.g.:
hiramabbi2 wrote:the poster is maliciously changing my quote
as you would like to mislead others
this poster ... would ridiculously argue
while this poster has the audacity to feed us with his own distorted view
his own abysmal understanding of the Scripture
the rest of your whinings has been negated, due to your lack of comprehension.
you're just CRYING LIKE A BABY
And all this, from just one post (your latest)!
Please sir, understand that from the vantage point of "Dear Readers", your assertions are your opinion, based on your own interpretation. Unless you are willing to accept and admit that: others here are also seeking truth; that other honest opinions may differ from yours: that this does not automatically mean that they are wrong; and above all, that honorable people can disagree, then you should not be "debating".

And finally,
Unless, you're willing to debate me on my official stand ...
Sir, you have no "official stand" - only your own unofficial opinions. Please try to remember that.

Sincerely Yours,
perfessor
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."

hiramabbi2
Apprentice

Post #65

Post by hiramabbi2 »

YEC wrote:hiramabbi,

SHOW ME WHERE THE BIBLE CLAIMS THAT LAND ANIMALS WERE CREATED ON DAY 5 ALONG WITH THE SEA ANIMALS AND FLYING ANIMALS.

Then show me where the bible claims sea animals and flying animals were made on day 6.

Oh, BTW: why are you acting as a coward and not answering my question about the origination of your "theory" and as to any denominations that present the theory you are claiming the bible says? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Then you need to shut up !

Hmmmmmmmm... Let see if perhaps another insertion might help, heh YEC? I'll try to be more patient... please see below for the last time....

The Scripture document us that God (Invisible Father) created every living creature that moveth that hath life, from the water, on the 5th Day, and Jesus (Son) produced " their Kinds" from the dust of the ground (LAND), on the 6th Day.[/b] Genesis 1:21; Genesis 1;25; 2:19

BTW, if there's anybody who is being a coward on this board, there's no other than yourself, YEC, since, you could not honestly debate others of their stand without feeding them with your own TWIST!

God Bless

hiramabbi2
Apprentice

Post #66

Post by hiramabbi2 »

Dear professor,

You're absolutely entitled to your own opinion and I have my reason why I said things straight forward!

However, your opinion plus another $2.40, would buy yourself a cup of coffee. That's all.

God Bless

YEC
Sage

Post #67

Post by YEC »

hiramabbi2 wrote:
YEC wrote:hiramabbi,

Then you need to shut up !

Hmmmmmmmm... Let see if perhaps another insertion might help, heh YEC? I'll try to be more patient... please see below for the last time....

The Scripture document us that God (Invisible Father) created every living creature that moveth that hath life, from the water, on the 5th Day, and Jesus (Son) produced " their Kinds" from the dust of the ground (LAND), on the 6th Day.[/b] Genesis 1:21; Genesis 1;25; 2:19

BTW, if there's anybody who is being a coward on this board, there's no other than yourself, YEC, since, you could not honestly debate others of their stand without feeding them with your own TWIST!

God Bless
hiramabbi2,
Once again I will post the scripture. It's quite clear that God is talking about day 5, water and sea creatures, along with birds....not land animals.

When I read Gen 1-20-21, I find no mention of land animals.... I've read it dozens of times.... All I find is fish and birds...no apes, no horses, no beast of the fields..there omitted. Why? because they were not created untill day 6.

GEN 1:20 And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky."

GEN 1:21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

YEC
Sage

Post #68

Post by YEC »

hiramabbi2,
Did you invent your theory or just present anothers idea?

Is there any denomination that presents the same theory? If so who?

Is there any bible college or seminary that teaches this theory?

Corvus
Guru

Post #69

Post by Corvus »

perfessor wrote:Hiramabbi,

As much as I am enjoying watching two creationists tear each other to pieces; and as much as I have enjoyed "jousting" with YEC in other threads, I feel I must come to his defense here. Not on any particular scriptural point - I am far from an authority on that. But rather, on your style which I can only describe as "bullying" - e.g.:
hiramabbi2 wrote:the poster is maliciously changing my quote
as you would like to mislead others
this poster ... would ridiculously argue
while this poster has the audacity to feed us with his own distorted view
his own abysmal understanding of the Scripture
the rest of your whinings has been negated, due to your lack of comprehension.
you're just CRYING LIKE A BABY
And all this, from just one post (your latest)!
Please sir, understand that from the vantage point of "Dear Readers", your assertions are your opinion, based on your own interpretation. Unless you are willing to accept and admit that: others here are also seeking truth; that other honest opinions may differ from yours: that this does not automatically mean that they are wrong; and above all, that honorable people can disagree, then you should not be "debating".

And finally,
Unless, you're willing to debate me on my official stand ...
Sir, you have no "official stand" - only your own unofficial opinions. Please try to remember that.

Sincerely Yours,
perfessor
Thank you, perfessor. We moderators cannot be everywhere at once, so we are always grateful when forum members try to help us out.

Hiramabbi, I entreat you to follow perfessor's sound advice. One can prove an argument with resorting to ad hominems. It is, in fact, vital to convince someone that one does not insult them.
<i>'Beauty is truth, truth beauty,—that is all
Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.'</i>
-John Keats, Ode on a Grecian Urn.

Corvus
Guru

Post #70

Post by Corvus »

hiramabbi2 wrote:Dear professor,

You're absolutely entitled to your own opinion and I have my reason why I said things straight forward!

However, your opinion plus another $2.40, would buy yourself a cup of coffee. That's all.

God Bless
I too am entitled to my opinion, but I happen to be an administrator/moderator, and if you continue to flout the rules, you may be placed on probation and/or banned. Heed perfessor's advice and show some respect to your fellow men.
YEC wrote:hiramabbi2,
Did you invent your theory or just present anothers idea?
YEC, there is nothing about it in the rules, but could you please avoid using such large font? Though useful for emphasis, a post written entirely in a large size is a trifle obnoxious. I understand that it is frustrating if your opponent does not answer your quesiton, but, all the same, he has no responsibility to do so, and one can't force him.
<i>'Beauty is truth, truth beauty,—that is all
Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.'</i>
-John Keats, Ode on a Grecian Urn.