Evolutionism, the Odd Man Out.

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

hiramabbi2
Apprentice

Evolutionism, the Odd Man Out.

Post #1

Post by hiramabbi2 »

Mankind changed from prehistoric to Human just AFTER Noah arrived on this Planet. Civilization was born just South of the Mountains of Ararat, exactly as God told us.

The reason there is No evidence of Human Civilization before Mesopotamia, is that Humanity was inherited from Noah, a direct descendant of the first Human, Adam. Noah's grandsons married the descendants of the sons of God (Prehistoric Man) and produced those with the intelligence necessary to WRITE their own History.

This event took place some 10,000 + - years ago, and History agrees with Scripture. Evolutionism is odd man out, and NO Evol has been able to show us ANY evidence of an Earlier Human Civilization, than that which is listed in Scripture.

God Bless

hiramabbi2
Apprentice

Post #71

Post by hiramabbi2 »

YEC wrote:
hiramabbi2 wrote:Then you need to shut up !

Hmmmmmmmm... Let see if perhaps another insertion might help, heh YEC? I'll try to be more patient... please see below for the last time....

The Scripture document us that God (Invisible Father) created every living creature that moveth that hath life, from the water, on the 5th Day, and Jesus (Son) produced " their Kinds" from the dust of the ground (LAND), on the 6th Day.[/b] Genesis 1:21; Genesis 1;25; 2:19

BTW, if there's anybody who is being a coward on this board, there's no other than yourself, YEC, since, you could not honestly debate others of their stand without feeding them with your own TWIST!
God Bless
hiramabbi2,
Once again I will post the scripture. It's quite clear that God is talking about day 5, water and sea creatures, along with birds....not land animals.

When I read Gen 1-20-21, I find no mention of land animals.... I've read it dozens of times.... All I find is fish and birds...no apes, no horses, no beast of the fields..there omitted. Why? because they were not created untill day 6.
What is your problem YEC? Are you really that slow in understanding what I have been telling you????

The record will show that I made the statement about EVERY LIVING CREATURES that was brought forth from the waters on the 5th day not LAND ANIMALS -- as you continue to argue about in spite of my rejection of your distorted assumption.

Of course, it is my position that man-kind where also brought forth during this time NOT land animals.

AGAIN, FOR THE NTH TIMES, READ MY LIPS ........

Genesis 1:21 says ... every living creatures that moveth and hath life was made from the waters on the 5th day -- NOT not LAND ANIMALS as you continue to insist! :roll:

I don't considered man - "kind" or pre-historic being as "land animals" as you would like others to believe.

Land "animals" were made/formed/produced from the dust of the GROUND (land) by Jesus on the 6th day as I have stated many times ! Genesis 1:25; 2:19 NOT Genesis 1:20-21 as you intentionally misleading others.

Whatever happen to your understanding? Did they become foolish as prophesied in the Scripture? This is what you going to get if you continue to be too slick! :lol:

Are you now ready to admit your ERRORS, YEC?

God Bless
Last edited by hiramabbi2 on Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

YEC
Sage

Post #72

Post by YEC »

hiramabbi2 posted: Whatever happen to your understanding?

My understanding is the same as EVERY major denomination... why do you ask?

Don't you think it kinda strange that you are possibly the only person in the entire world with your viewpoint????????

hiramabbi2
Apprentice

Post #73

Post by hiramabbi2 »

YEC wrote:hiramabbi2 posted: Whatever happen to your understanding?

My understanding is the same as EVERY major denomination... why do you ask?

Don't you think it kinda strange that you are possibly the only person in the entire world with your viewpoint????????
Unfortunately YEC, the records will show, I have already an independent person on this thread that confirms -- s/he had seen and heard of my Christian Denomination that speaks of the same doctrines from the other website/boards. The poster's name is AMI. Based on that, you seem to get caught lying again, YEC? Just asking.

As I have forewarned you before, you can NOT use the Scripture to go against me, simply, because, I have the TRUTH and you don't.

Finally, it seems to me, it's your credibility that is "DESTROYED" and exposed for lack of understanding not my doctrine as you arrogantly dreaming about. Nice try but no cigar!

TRY AGAIN IF YOU WISH -- I DARE YOU! :whistle:

God Bless

hannahjoy
Apprentice

Post #74

Post by hannahjoy »

YEC/hiramabbi2:
As you two don't seem to be accomplishing anything except making each other mad, maybe you could just call it off!?:punch:

Hiramabbi2, if there is a denomination or seminary or some group that teaches what you believe, why don't you tell us something about it? Ami said he/she had heard of one, but doesn't know the name. Since you're apparently the only one who knows, maybe you could enlighten us.

Hannah Joy
"Bearing shame and scoffing rude,
In my place condemned He stood;
Sealed my pardon with His blood;
Hallelujah! What a Saviour!"
- Philip P. Bliss, 1838-1876

YEC
Sage

Post #75

Post by YEC »

According to hiramabbi2...Billy Graham is wrong.

hiramabbi2
Apprentice

Post #76

Post by hiramabbi2 »

YEC wrote:According to hiramabbi2...Billy Graham is wrong.
Dear Readers,

As you can see, YEC, has the habit of constantly feeding us his distorted belief and assumption. I don't even care or know exactly where Billy Graham stand on this issue (thread) - for me to be able to express an opinion about him, accodingly.

This is another one of YEC's continued blatant lies and misrepresentation of others who disagree with his flawed doctrinal faith. Shame on him.

No wonder his avitar shows us picture of a fish -- he always get caught from his own big mouth piece. :lol:

God Bless

hiramabbi2
Apprentice

Post #77

Post by hiramabbi2 »

Dear Readers,

Gen. 6:1-5 shows that the sons of God (prehistoric beings) married the daughter of man (Adam), and their offspring were mighty men of old. These men inherited the Human Intelligence of Adam, but were wicked, and unbelieving. Their violent nature caused the destruction of the 1st world. Gen. 6:13

Gen. 6:4 calls these men Giants of the 1st world and also indicates that this union between them and Adam's descendants, would happen again. "And also after that" is prophecy that the sons of God and the descendants of Adam would unite again, after the union of the 1st Earth.

Gen. 10:8 fulfills the prophecy of Gen. 4 when Cush marries a woman whose ancestors originated in the water. Cush, like Cain, had No one to marry, except the beings we call prehistoric people.

Gen. 10:8 “And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be MIGHTY ONE ON EARTH.

The result of this union produced Nimrod, who built the 1st Cities of this Earth. History agrees. The DNA within all Humans confirms that we descended from a prehistoric woman, who lived some 150,000 years ago, accordingly. The Human Intelligence we possess was inherited from Adam.

The final result of the mixing of Adam's descendants and prehistoric man ALSO produced violent, unbelieving humans of today, and doomed this world to destruction. ll Peter 3:10

God Bless
Last edited by hiramabbi2 on Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

hannahjoy
Apprentice

Post #78

Post by hannahjoy »

Hiramabbi2, can you please answer my question?
If there is a denomination or seminary or some group that teaches what you believe, why don't you tell us something about it?
"Bearing shame and scoffing rude,
In my place condemned He stood;
Sealed my pardon with His blood;
Hallelujah! What a Saviour!"
- Philip P. Bliss, 1838-1876

hiramabbi2
Apprentice

Post #79

Post by hiramabbi2 »

hannahjoy wrote:Hiramabbi2, can you please answer my question?
If there is a denomination or seminary or some group that teaches what you believe, why don't you tell us something about it?
Dear hannahjoy,

I am sorry, I have already made a decision not to have our church become contaminated by a Garbage Collector - who smells like a FISH and be subjected to a malicious misrepresentation.

Besides, the church is not the issue here but the Scripture, therefore, it is irrelevant, as far as I am concerned.

BTW, I am not here to recruit but to correct other's misunderstanding and ignorance of the Scripture due to their inherited man made doctrines from their ancestors.

I certainly hope that you understand and repect my decision, my friend.

God Bless

YEC
Sage

Post #80

Post by YEC »

I believe there is a term used for what hiramabbi2 is doing.

It is called scripture twisting. Not to mention hiramabbi2 defending his odd point of view with ad hominem attacks and extreme arrogant attitude.

One also has to wonder about his lack of ability to present the name of a denomination or any other orginization that teaches his biblical interpretation. In doing so the red warning flags have gone up in my mind making me think cult.

2nd Timothy 4:1-5