Evolutionism, the Odd Man Out.

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

hiramabbi2
Apprentice

Evolutionism, the Odd Man Out.

Post #1

Post by hiramabbi2 »

Mankind changed from prehistoric to Human just AFTER Noah arrived on this Planet. Civilization was born just South of the Mountains of Ararat, exactly as God told us.

The reason there is No evidence of Human Civilization before Mesopotamia, is that Humanity was inherited from Noah, a direct descendant of the first Human, Adam. Noah's grandsons married the descendants of the sons of God (Prehistoric Man) and produced those with the intelligence necessary to WRITE their own History.

This event took place some 10,000 + - years ago, and History agrees with Scripture. Evolutionism is odd man out, and NO Evol has been able to show us ANY evidence of an Earlier Human Civilization, than that which is listed in Scripture.

God Bless

YEC
Sage

Post #81

Post by YEC »

Gen. 6:1-5 shows that the sons of God (prehistoric beings)

Dear readers,

Through out the centuries, the term "SONS OF GOD" when used in the OT typically referred to angelic beings.
In the case of Gen 6: 1-5 the scholars tell us that in this instance the reference was to fallen angels..and not prehistoric beings.

Piper Plexed
Site Supporter

Post #82

Post by Piper Plexed »

Removed, Piper
*"I think, therefore I am" (Cogito, ergo sum)-Descartes
** I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that ...

hiramabbi2
Apprentice

Post #83

Post by hiramabbi2 »

YEC wrote:I believe there is a term used for what hiramabbi2 is doing.

It is called scripture twisting. Not to mention hiramabbi2 defending his odd point of view with ad hominem attacks and extreme arrogant attitude.

One also has to wonder about his lack of ability to present the name of a denomination or any other orginization that teaches his biblical interpretation. In doing so the red warning flags have gone up in my mind making me think cult.

2nd Timothy 4:1-5
Dear Readers,

When YEC first entered this forum, he made an assumption that he would be able to "Destroy" my doctrine and challenge my understanding.

I eagerly awaited his challenge, and now I see that his Scriptural challenge, is non existent.

It is typical of YECs, who cannot support their flawed views with Scripture. Neither can they support their flawed views with Science, nor History, nor in any other way.

Normally, YECs would always resort feeding you their distorted views, intentionally misrepresent your stand, and accuse those, who do not share their flawed views, with not being Christian or belonging to a Cult.

I support what I write with Scripture, and his hasty judgment, denies the Truth of God's Holy Word.

God Bless

otseng
Savant

Post #84

Post by otseng »

After repeated warnings (1, 2, 3), obviously our suggestions are not having any effect. I am thus closing this thread. Please PM me if anyone has any questions.

As a final note, please review the rules for proper conduct on this forum. I believe us moderators have given a lot of leeway before giving anyone any formal warnings, but my patience is wearing quite thin with what I have seen lately.