Longevity

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Longevity

Post #1

Post by McCulloch »

jamesjah wrote: Lets go back to the time when life expectancy 8 or 000years.
Methuselah is said to have lived 969 years. While he is the oldest living fellow recorded in the Bible, there are other quite long lived patriarchs: Jared, 962 years; Noah, 950 years; Adam, 930 years; Seth, 912 years; Kenan, 910 years; Enosh, 905 years; Mahalalel, 895 years; Lamech, 777 years; Shem, 600 year.

Is there any biological evidence that humans have ever routinely lived beyond 120 years? Is there any biological evidence that any human has ever lived beyond 200 years?
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

arian
Banned
Banned

Post #31

Post by arian »

JohnPaul wrote: [Replying to post 24 by Volbrigade]

Volbrigade wrote:
The tree was a test set by God. The test was this: "do you trust Me?" He gave them everything for a perfect life in the garden; but in order for free will to exist, there had to be a condition upon which it rested. A choice to make, to obey or disobey.
No, no, no! The Tree of Knowledge was an aspect of the True God which grew in the Garden only because the false god could not prevent it. The false god feared it and forbade Adam and Eve to eat the fruit. Their life in the Garden was "perfect" only in the sense that a well-treated slave's life is perfect. All their physical needs were provided. All they had to do was obey the whims of their master. They lacked the one thing which we would consider most important, the freedom to think and act for themselves.
They lacked the freedom to think for themselves? Hmm.. and yet they took of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil? Also, how could these mindless slaves obey the whims of their Master if they couldn't even think for themselves? :lol:
JohnPaul wrote:Adam and Eve were deliberately kept ignorant by the false god. It never occured to them to eat the fruit until the serpent urged them to.
Oh come on JohnPaul, no urging could have any effect on mindless slaves, why would they even bother to listen? They would simply respond to your good-god snake with terror in their eyes, shaking like a leaf: "Me Ugg female, .. me no takum fruit! Master beat us bad if we takum fruit! We slave must obey Master or He kill us! He say 'we die!' if we takum fruit."
JohnPaul wrote:The serpent did not deceive them. Read his words: "You shall not surely die. Your eyes shall be opened and you shall become as gods." The serpent kept his promise. This is confirmed later in Genesis 3:22 when the false god says "Behold, the man has become as one of us."
Yes, .. go on, "become as one of us, ...." in what? Wow, .. unbelievable! Here, read it through;

Gen 3:22
22 Then the Lord God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever"
NKJV

To know good and evil does not make one GOD JohnPaul. Satan lied, because he wanted to be "Like God", but there is No One Like Him, for there is only One God.
JohnPaul wrote:Adam and Eve did not die. They suffered physical death, but they had acquired the ability and the freedom to evolve spiritually and eventually escape from the flawed material world and return to the True God. The serpent had succeeded in rescuing them.
Is this the 'True god' that you worship JohnPaul? Is he the one who big-banged the universe into existence from a point in space in nothing? Who through darkness and random chaotic chance waited patiently for billions of years for something to come into being, and then waited some more for it to organize itself without lifting a finger into human-animals so he could save them from this imaginary false-God (as you call Him)? So why did your good-god Satan-snake create this bad slave driver false-God anyways? I really want to hear the whole story, you know, .. from your good-god point of view? I already know the Big-bang Evolution part, but tell me before this, the Devine-insight you have been given from your good-god perspective? I really want to hear this?

Start from whatever point has been divined to you? You seem to know so much, give us your true interpretation of the Bible, .. please?
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root.

Henry D. Thoreau

JohnPaul
Banned
Banned

Post #32

Post by JohnPaul »

arian wrote:

Volbrigade wrote:
The tree was a test set by God. The test was this: "do you trust Me?" He gave them everything for a perfect life in the garden; but in order for free will to exist, there had to be a condition upon which it rested. A choice to make, to obey or disobey.
No, no, no! The Tree of Knowledge was an aspect of the True God which grew in the Garden only because the false god could not prevent it. The false god feared it and forbade Adam and Eve to eat the fruit. Their life in the Garden was "perfect" only in the sense that a well-treated slave's life is perfect. All their physical needs were provided. All they had to do was obey the whims of their master. They lacked the one thing which we would consider most important, the freedom to think and act for themselves.
They lacked the freedom to think for themselves? Hmm.. and yet they took of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil? Also, how could these mindless slaves obey the whims of their Master if they couldn't even think for themselves? :lol:
JohnPaul wrote:Adam and Eve were deliberately kept ignorant by the false god. It never occured to them to eat the fruit until the serpent urged them to.
Oh come on JohnPaul, no urging could have any effect on mindless slaves, why would they even bother to listen? They would simply respond to your good-god snake with terror in their eyes, shaking like a leaf: "Me Ugg female, .. me no takum fruit! Master beat us bad if we takum fruit! We slave must obey Master or He kill us! He say 'we die!' if we takum fruit."
JohnPaul wrote:The serpent did not deceive them. Read his words: "You shall not surely die. Your eyes shall be opened and you shall become as gods." The serpent kept his promise. This is confirmed later in Genesis 3:22 when the false god says "Behold, the man has become as one of us."
Yes, .. go on, "become as one of us, ...." in what? Wow, .. unbelievable! Here, read it through;

22 Then the Lord God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever"
NKJV

To know good and evil does not make one GOD JohnPaul. Satan lied, because he wanted to be "Like God", but there is No One Like Him, for there is only One God.
JohnPaul wrote:Adam and Eve did not die. They suffered physical death, but they had acquired the ability and the freedom to evolve spiritually and eventually escape from the flawed material world and return to the True God. The serpent had succeeded in rescuing them.
Is this the 'True god' that you worship JohnPaul? Is he the one who big-banged the universe into existence from a point in space in nothing? Who through darkness and random chaotic chance waited patiently for billions of years for something to come into being, and then waited some more for it to organize itself without lifting a finger into human-animals so he could save them from this imaginary false-God (as you call Him)? So why did your good-god Satan-snake create this bad slave driver false-God anyways? I really want to hear the whole story, you know, .. from your good-god point of view? I already know the Big-bang Evolution part, but tell me before this, the Devine-insight you have been given from your good-god perspective? I really want to hear this?

Start from whatever point has been divined to you? You seem to know so much, give us your true interpretation of the Bible, .. please?
Hi again, arian,
If you really want to know, I suggest you read the Gnostic Gospels discovered at Nag Hammadi in Egypt in 1945, ancient manuscripts from the early Christian Gnostics, condemned as heresy by the early church. And no, I don't worship any god, but it is a better story than any of your interpretations of the Bible and your vindictive tribal God.......on second thought, better not read them. If your vindictive God caught you at it, he would toss you into hellfire for sure.

Goat
Site Supporter

Post #33

Post by Goat »

Volbrigade wrote:
Goat wrote:
Volbrigade wrote: [Replying to post 22 by JohnPaul]

I'm not sure who Mac's comment is directed at, JP -- but I'm pretty certain it's either you, me, or both. ;)

I hope I will be permitted a response to your post, though it probably doesn't relate much to the OP, either. But I see no harm in allowing the conversation to lead where it will. However, in an effort to be in compliance, I will reiterate that the original human genome, as created by God, had no imperfection. That accounts for the longevity of the pre-Flood population. After the Fall, entropy was introduced into the natural order, allowing for harmful genetic mutations. This process was dramatically accelerated in the altered post-Flood global environment, and life spans shrank accordingly, and rather rapidly.

That is the "biological" evidence, inferred from what we now understand of molecular biology.
And, let's see you , well actually show evidence for this. It's all nice to speculate, and all that sort of stuff, but , well, where is your evidence for all this. Let's see your evidence, in context , with sources about 'the original human genome', and 'the flood' and 'pre-flood conditions'.

I mean, where is the real world data for all these claims? Can you show that is something more than 'making it up as we go along, without any real world data'??

Until you can do that, it seems sort of pointless.
I don't think it's pointless at all!

I think what we believe about our origins could not have a more profound effect on how we live our lives, the value of human life, what sorts of systems and governments are the most suitable, and on and and on.

Now, as you can see, and as you left out of your quote of mine (a curious, and no doubt completely accidental omission -- I reinserted it), the evidence I refer to is inferential in nature.

But so is all evidence for origins. No one was there at the beginning, except God. Thankfully, He has provided us an account. Apparently, you don't believe it.

Which leaves you with two other options:

either the universe, and the life which appears on one planet in it (so far as we know), and the humans that represent the most advanced form of that life, are all the products of some sort of inscrutable cosmic accident, and random processes and events:

or else God directed the process of origin and development, using a method of evolution theorized by those who don't believe in God, as an explanation for origin and development.

I submit that the latter is totally unnecessary; and the former is totally untrue.

In either case, any evidence of either is likewise inferential, and dependent for interpretation on the presuppositions with which it is viewed.

To prove otherwise, you will have to prove. first, that the universe is uncaused; that "once there was nothing, and then it exploded; after that, that amino acids lined up to form peptides and proteins, in just the right order, and with the 100% "left-handed" chirality necessary for life. And then linked together by serendipitous self-replication into an information code for life; and that they then proceeded to construct the first living cells, absent the nano-technology within the cell needed to guide its construction. And proceeded from there to make the nearly limitless number of beneficial copying errors that could transform an amoeba into a worm into a man, over great expanses of time.

Can you show me some "real world" evidence that is not inferential in nature that any of this ever happened, since you don't seem to accept inferences? 8-)

Well, yes, there is stuff that is inferences.. but.. well, what you are putting out there doesn't have anything to infer from , except imagination. No way to test or confirm, just plan nonsense as far as I can see. It is the sort of discussion that is not fit for the science subforum.

Some people have fertile imaginations, and love to talk about their fantasies all the time, but, well, a science sub-forum is not the proper place.
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

Volbrigade
Banned
Banned

Post #34

Post by Volbrigade »

Goat wrote:
Volbrigade wrote:
Goat wrote:
Volbrigade wrote: [Replying to post 22 by JohnPaul]

I'm not sure who Mac's comment is directed at, JP -- but I'm pretty certain it's either you, me, or both. ;)

I hope I will be permitted a response to your post, though it probably doesn't relate much to the OP, either. But I see no harm in allowing the conversation to lead where it will. However, in an effort to be in compliance, I will reiterate that the original human genome, as created by God, had no imperfection. That accounts for the longevity of the pre-Flood population. After the Fall, entropy was introduced into the natural order, allowing for harmful genetic mutations. This process was dramatically accelerated in the altered post-Flood global environment, and life spans shrank accordingly, and rather rapidly.

That is the "biological" evidence, inferred from what we now understand of molecular biology.
And, let's see you , well actually show evidence for this. It's all nice to speculate, and all that sort of stuff, but , well, where is your evidence for all this. Let's see your evidence, in context , with sources about 'the original human genome', and 'the flood' and 'pre-flood conditions'.

I mean, where is the real world data for all these claims? Can you show that is something more than 'making it up as we go along, without any real world data'??

Until you can do that, it seems sort of pointless.
I don't think it's pointless at all!

I think what we believe about our origins could not have a more profound effect on how we live our lives, the value of human life, what sorts of systems and governments are the most suitable, and on and and on.

Now, as you can see, and as you left out of your quote of mine (a curious, and no doubt completely accidental omission -- I reinserted it), the evidence I refer to is inferential in nature.

But so is all evidence for origins. No one was there at the beginning, except God. Thankfully, He has provided us an account. Apparently, you don't believe it.

Which leaves you with two other options:

either the universe, and the life which appears on one planet in it (so far as we know), and the humans that represent the most advanced form of that life, are all the products of some sort of inscrutable cosmic accident, and random processes and events:

or else God directed the process of origin and development, using a method of evolution theorized by those who don't believe in God, as an explanation for origin and development.

I submit that the latter is totally unnecessary; and the former is totally untrue.

In either case, any evidence of either is likewise inferential, and dependent for interpretation on the presuppositions with which it is viewed.

To prove otherwise, you will have to prove. first, that the universe is uncaused; that "once there was nothing, and then it exploded; after that, that amino acids lined up to form peptides and proteins, in just the right order, and with the 100% "left-handed" chirality necessary for life. And then linked together by serendipitous self-replication into an information code for life; and that they then proceeded to construct the first living cells, absent the nano-technology within the cell needed to guide its construction. And proceeded from there to make the nearly limitless number of beneficial copying errors that could transform an amoeba into a worm into a man, over great expanses of time.

Can you show me some "real world" evidence that is not inferential in nature that any of this ever happened, since you don't seem to accept inferences? 8-)

Well, yes, there is stuff that is inferences.. but.. well, what you are putting out there doesn't have anything to infer from , except imagination. No way to test or confirm, just plan nonsense as far as I can see. It is the sort of discussion that is not fit for the science subforum.

Some people have fertile imaginations, and love to talk about their fantasies all the time, but, well, a science sub-forum is not the proper place.
Translation: you have nothing to counter with. So, you'll see if you can deflect that fact by conjuring a bunch of gaseous nonsense. Taking lessons from JP?
8-)

If you have no coherent response (other than agreement, the only one possible ;) ) to the factors I've cited, above -- and not for the first time, by a long shot -- there's no shame in that, even if it took you several days to realize it.

There IS shame in not being man enough to admit it.

Sniveling is not argument; and is not fit for a science forum, or any other. :D

Goat
Site Supporter

Post #35

Post by Goat »

Volbrigade wrote:

Translation: you have nothing to counter with. So, you'll see if you can deflect that fact by conjuring a bunch of gaseous nonsense. Taking lessons from JP?
8-)

If you have no coherent response (other than agreement, the only one possible ;) ) to the factors I've cited, above -- and not for the first time, by a long shot -- there's no shame in that, even if it took you several days to realize it.

You seem to be missing the ability to translate what I said.

I was pointing out you provided no support or reasoning for your ideas.

Let's start with your unsupported claim number1.

The 'pre-flood' conditions.

First, give evidence to the claim there were 'pre-flood' conditions. Show how you know what those 'conditions' are. Show it isn't a total fantasy.

We will start from there. As far as I can see, the physical evidence show there was no 'World wide' flood to begin with. Therefore , jumping to 'pre-flood' conditions is just not meaningful.
“What do you think science is? There is nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic to evaluate results. So which part of that exactly do you disagree with? Do you disagree with being thorough? Using careful observation? Being systematic? Or using consistent logic?�

Steven Novella

arian
Banned
Banned

Post #36

Post by arian »

JohnPaul wrote:
arian wrote:

Volbrigade wrote:

NKJV

Hi again, arian,
If you really want to know, I suggest you read the Gnostic Gospels discovered at Nag Hammadi in Egypt in 1945, ancient manuscripts from the early Christian Gnostics, condemned as heresy by the early church. And no, I don't worship any god, but it is a better story than any of your interpretations of the Bible and your vindictive tribal God.......on second thought, better not read them. If your vindictive God caught you at it, he would toss you into hellfire for sure.
Threats, suppression of truth, lies, totalitarian control, bribery, constant surveillance is the traits of your god JohnPaul, .. remember? The one who promised illumination/knowledge to Eve, instead gave her pain, suffering and death.

Your Gnostic Gospels;

- The word gnostic comes from the Greek word gnosis, meaning "knowledge", which is often used in Greek philosophy in a manner more consistent with the English "enlightenment".

which is right down there with;

- The Satanic Bible, which is composed of four books: The Book of Satan, The Book of Lucifer, The Book of Belial, and The Book of Leviathan. The Book of Satan challenges the Ten Commandments and the Golden Rule, and promotes hedonism

Our God is not vindictive, He blesses and will grant your hearts desire, which for you and many others here is an eternal life with your version of good-god the serpent, in an eternal existence without the Great and Only I Am Who I Am. Why would you call the actions of a true-rewarder of actions and words vindictive? Everyone gets what they sow, .. now that's fair, don't you think? God would never force or trick anyone into going to Heaven, but on the other hand the Serpent has done just that, promised enlightenment, and what we got was pain, suffering and eternal death and dying. But even then our God found a way for us to escape this ongoing deception, He offered us His Son, the Word of Truth.

Now you remember the Tree of Life that was blocked from Adam and Eve after their fall, .. right? Well the door is now wide open, and it has been for the past two thousand years. All anyone has to do is make those first steps, enter through that gate and take of the Tree of Life and LIVE!

Here are those first steps:

Matt 10:32-33
32 "Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. 33 But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
NKJV

Luke 13:23-25
And He said to them, 24 "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able. 25 When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open for us,' and He will answer and say to you, 'I do not know you, where you are from,'
NKJV

So better hurry, the gate has been open for two thousand years, and by the look of things less and less people are coming in through it, and I can feel the Master ready to rise up and shut that door. And once shut, you can knock all you want, the answer from inside will be loud and clear:

Luke 13:27, 28
27 But He will say, 'I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.' 28 There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out.
NKJV

So don't stand there twiddling your thumb Pilgrim, .. progress forward!
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root.

Henry D. Thoreau

Volbrigade
Banned
Banned

Post #37

Post by Volbrigade »

Goat wrote:
Volbrigade wrote:

8-)

First, give evidence to the claim there were 'pre-flood' conditions. Show how you know what those 'conditions' are. Show it isn't a total fantasy.

We will start from there. As far as I can see, the physical evidence show there was no 'World wide' flood to begin with. Therefore , jumping to 'pre-flood' conditions is just not meaningful.
Oh, please. :roll:

For the thousandth time, it seems (and I only have 150 or so posts on this site) --

the evidence and data are what they are. It is the presuppositions with which they are examined that will yield different postulations as to what they reveal; different explanations and ideas as to what happened.

I mean, it's one thing to chew your cabbage twice. But this site invites a constant rumination of the same cud, in trying to address the persistent materialist indoctrination that is expressed in the fruit basket medley of Whateverist (you know, those who believe any, every, no - thing -- "whatever"...) nonsense.

Ah well. It's not like anyone forces me to log on, eh?

So: once again (sigh); we have two main points of reference: a theistic, and an a-theistic one.

For reasons I won't bother to rehash (and despite the la-la land blather of JP, et. al.), Christianity is the supreme expression of theism. If it is not the truth, then there is absolutely no reason to think that any of the other permutations of theism are.

Atheism (materialism) is such a tepid and banal wash of self-contradictory and mutually exclusive nonsense that there is no particular flavor of it to point to.

Nevertheless: I hold that the Bible provides an explanation for our reality; that the Flood it recounts is amply documented in the fossil and geologic record; and that the movement of science at its frontiers is in shocking concert with what the Bible has been intimating all along.

The onus is one YOU to provide the empirical, "real world" non-inferential evidence (at this point, I'm not even demanding inferential evidence that will stand up to scrutiny, of which there is none) for:
"...that the universe is uncaused; that "once there was nothing, and then it exploded; after that, that amino acids lined up to form peptides and proteins, in just the right order, and with the 100% "left-handed" chirality necessary for life. And then linked together by serendipitous self-replication into an information code for life; and that they then proceeded to construct the first living cells, absent the nano-technology within the cell needed to guide its construction. And proceeded from there to make the nearly limitless number of beneficial copying errors that could transform an amoeba into a worm into a man, over great expanses of time."
Please get back to me as soon as you have that evidence.

Until then, you are wasting both of our time.

Goat
Site Supporter

Post #38

Post by Goat »

Volbrigade wrote:
Goat wrote:
Volbrigade wrote:

8-)

For the thousandth time, it seems (and I only have 150 or so posts on this site) --

the evidence and data are what they are. It is the presuppositions with which they are examined that will yield different postulations as to what they reveal; different explanations and ideas as to what happened.

I mean, it's one thing to chew your cabbage twice. But this site invites a constant rumination of the same cud, in trying to address the persistent materialist indoctrination that is expressed in the fruit basket medley of Whateverist (you know, those who believe any, every, no - thing -- "whatever"...) nonsense.

So: once again (sigh); we have two main points of reference: a theistic, and an a-theistic one.

For reasons I won't bother to rehash (and despite the la-la land blather of JP, et. al.), Christianity is the supreme expression of theism. If it is not the truth, then there is absolutely no reason to think that any of the other permutations of theism are.
You claiming something doesn't make it true. That might be your personal opinion, but, frankly, as far as I can see , it's false. You seem to be also mixing up the concept of 'Making a claim' verses 'Providing evidence'. The bible, which you seem to depend on, is the claim, not the evidence.

Atheism (materialism) is such a tepid and banal wash of self-contradictory and mutually exclusive nonsense that there is no particular flavor of it to point to.
That is your opinion. What I don't see is objective evidence or even anything more than 'because I said so' to back that up. Now, how about providing evidence of
Pre flood conditions, or the flood?

Nevertheless: I hold that the Bible provides an explanation for our reality; that the Flood it recounts is amply documented in the fossil and geologic record; and that the movement of science at its frontiers is in shocking concert with what the Bible has been intimating all along.

The onus is one YOU to provide the empirical, "real world" non-inferential evidence (at this point, I'm not even demanding inferential evidence that will stand up to scrutiny, of which there is none) for:
And, please back up the claim that the explination the bible provides has anything to do with the state known as 'reality'. Please provide evidence that the 'Flood' existed.. Prove it. You made the claim, now show that the evidence backs up your interpretation.

"...that the universe is uncaused; that "once there was nothing, and then it exploded; after that, that amino acids lined up to form peptides and proteins, in just the right order, and with the 100% "left-handed" chirality necessary for life. And then linked together by serendipitous self-replication into an information code for life; and that they then proceeded to construct the first living cells, absent the nano-technology within the cell needed to guide its construction. And proceeded from there to make the nearly limitless number of beneficial copying errors that could transform an amoeba into a worm into a man, over great expanses of time."

All that is needed for 'left handed charality' to be there is having the first self replicating molecule to be left handed. Can you show that ita lot is impossible for there to be life out there with 'right handed chailarity?

I see you provide a lot of logical fallacies, such as 'argument from personal belief, argument from ignorance, and just plain ego. What I dont' see is you backing up any of your claims.

Let's see you show the fossil and geological evidence for the flood. Let's look at it , and see if you can show that the evidence supports your view, or if it is all pushing the evidence into your predetermined viewpoint, rather than looking at the real facts

Steven Novella

otseng
Savant

Post #39

Post by otseng »

Volbrigade wrote: Translation: you have nothing to counter with. So, you'll see if you can deflect that fact by conjuring a bunch of gaseous nonsense. Taking lessons from JP?
8-)

Moderator Comment

Please do not make any comments that are personal or uncivil.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Volbrigade
Banned
Banned

Post #40

Post by Volbrigade »

Goat wrote:
Volbrigade wrote:
Goat wrote:
Volbrigade wrote:

8-)

You claiming something doesn't make it true. That might be your personal opinion, but, frankly, as far as I can see , it's false. You seem to be also mixing up the concept of 'Making a claim' verses 'Providing evidence'. The bible, which you seem to depend on, is the claim, not the evidence.

That is your opinion. What I don't see is objective evidence or even anything more than 'because I said so' to back that up. Now, how about providing evidence of
Pre flood conditions, or the flood?

And, please back up the claim that the explination the bible provides has anything to do with the state known as 'reality'. Please provide evidence that the 'Flood' existed.. Prove it. You made the claim, now show that the evidence backs up your interpretation.

All that is needed for 'left handed charality' to be there is having the first self replicating molecule to be left handed. Can you show that ita lot is impossible for there to be life out there with 'right handed chailarity?

I see you provide a lot of logical fallacies, such as 'argument from personal belief, argument from ignorance, and just plain ego. What I dont' see is you backing up any of your claims.

Let's see you show the fossil and geological evidence for the flood. Let's look at it , and see if you can show that the evidence supports your view, or if it is all pushing the evidence into your predetermined viewpoint, rather than looking at the real facts
Re chirality: you're rationalizing. Naturally occurring amino acids are racemic -- 50/50 left and right handed.

To get a simple protein, you need 100 of the same chirality to line up. Like flipping a coin 100 times, and getting all heads. Like guessing a 30 digit PIN on the first try.

To get a specific protein, in which different amino acids must be in a specific order, the odds are much lower.

And it gets much worse than that:

As the following conservative calculation shows (even ignoring the chemical problems), the origin of life from non-life still defies probability.

20 amino acids
387 proteins for the simplest possible life
10 conserved amino acids on average
∴ chance is 20(to the –3870th power) = 10( to the –3870.log20 power) = 10(–5035th power)
This is one chance in one followed by over 5000 zeroes. So it would be harder than guessing a correct 5000-digit PIN on the first go!

Is time really ‘the hero of the plot’? No:

10(to the 80th power) atoms in the universe
10(to the 12th power) atomic interactions per second
10(to the 18th power) seconds in the universe, according to the fallacious big bang theory
∴ only 10(to the 110th power) interactions possible. This is a huge number, but compared with the tiny chance of obtaining the right sequence, it is absurdly small: only 10( to the –4925th power).

Bottom line: either this universe, and the life it contains (including ours, the only example of which is capable of questioning the meaning of its own existence) is the product of a Miracle: or of an accident.

Your bias toward that position will determine how you interpret the empirical evidence, and the inferences you draw from it.

In the former case, such a bias leads to truth:

in the latter, to stultifying error.

As far as evidence for the Flood: the fact that you're unaware of it attests to how the 'truth has been suppressed in unrighteousness.' Blessedly, by the diligent work of many dedicated, truth-loving scientists, the accurate interpretations of the evidence which reveal the fact of the Flood event are easily available.

I suggest you avail yourself of them; unless you are determined to maintain cherished but obsolete materialist notions of the reality you inhabit. Google CMI or AIG to begin on your journey to enlightenment, if you care to.

Otherwise, if you continue to ignore the factors that I have repeatedly drawn your attention to, we have nothing else to discuss.

"There is a principle which is a bar against information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance.

That principle is condemnation before investigation." – Edmund Spencer