Scientifc accuracy in the Scriptures.

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

bluethread
Savant

Scientifc accuracy in the Scriptures.

Post #1

Post by bluethread »

Based on the concept of omniscience, many claim the plain language of the Scriptures should be scientifically accurate. So, if there were a verse that said that the Sun is the center of the solar system, would that make it acceptable on that basis?

bluethread
Savant

Re: Scientifc accuracy in the Scriptures.

Post #31

Post by bluethread »

Neatras wrote:

Does it feel good to demand direct answers to questions that are obviously traps? Do you get any amount of pleasure from blatant subterfuge? Do you consider what you just did to be intellectually honest, charitable, or good-natured?
Oh, so asking if a particular statement meets the criteria of scientific accuracy, in a forum where scientific accuracy is a litmus test for whether something is the communication of a superior knowledge, is subterfuge? Everyone here was free to point out that the statement was not scientifically accurate and, therefore, not what a superior intellect would communicate, as they have before. However, rather than that, with the exception of Kenisaw, this thread so far is full of attempts to answer anticipated questions not under consideration. So, do you agree with Kenisaw's statement or not. If so, why so? If not, why not?

otseng
Savant

Post #32

Post by otseng »

evilsorcerer1 wrote: [Replying to post 25 by Elijah John]

. . Listen I'm not going to sit here and let you insult me and my posts because you have a fake perverted religion. You come off with your snide remarks and say my posts are stupid. Your god is fake and sick like your beliefs and your ideas are basically the same as everyone on the earth - act like an immoral pig and god will forgive you. And how do you and these people protect their families and children; they war and kill at the expense of others and the 10% or whatever percent doesn't live you ignore that. And that's not including the people who live probably avg 50%-80% of total lifespan. So you with your fake protecting children religion when all you're protecting is yours and others rights to do the opposite of protecting.
If your god is the real god bring him out. You can't because he's made up. So don't tell me my posts and beliefs are dumb unless your willing to defend it with your life, since you and about everyone else is gambling with my life every day without my permission. My life is ruined by people like you. I've been busted so many times for so many things. I bet 10 times alone for people claiming I was touching their kids or trying to. It's like I have a sign on my back that says chicken and everyone is after me. I can't just say they were after me because they thought I was a chicken because they're killing each other too. What I can say is you and people are crazy perverts that aren't trying to protect people your trying to sneak up on people. Grow up and realize the whole bible is a lie.
Moderator Comment

I would normally give a warning for such a post. But, since you're new, I'm going to give you just a comment. I would strongly advise you to read through the rules and to take them very seriously. We do not allow uncivil comments, personal attacks, and blanket statements on this forum.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

otseng
Savant

Post #33

Post by otseng »

Neatras wrote: Does it feel good to demand direct answers to questions that are obviously traps? Do you get any amount of pleasure from blatant subterfuge? Do you consider what you just did to be intellectually honest, charitable, or good-natured?
Moderator Comment

Please do not make personal comments about others.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

evilsorcerer1
Banned
Banned

Post #34

Post by evilsorcerer1 »

[Replying to Neatras]

If you're trying to say I'm uneducated or stupid don't. I'm smarter than you and most people on this earth so you insult my beliefs which are an infinite number of times better than yours ever were. Everything I've said makes more sense than any of you. If you want to insult me you analyze everything I've posted on this website you can. I also posted some notes, and scientific education doesn't amount for anything when all you have is 7.5 billion idiots backing your faith. If not everyone almost everyone probably couldn't be saved from the moment of their existence. That statement means more than all the idiots in this world are worth put together. Everyone is going to hell and there's no way out. Maybe not the hell bible described in the bible, but it's still there. Ans when I talk about the bible or religion I'm never on it's side, if it sounds like I am it's a misconception. But I do believe in eternal damnation for most. By the way why do you ask me about my scientific education, if you think you have some great revelation about science tell me, I honestly want to know all the answers. But I seriously doubt you do, because you're insulting my posts and I know I know more than most people. And I'm not just saying that. Here is some of my study - crazy people wrote a book and said 1/3 of the angels were thrown from heaven; thus the 2/3 represents 666. The angels don't exist, and appx 3/3 of all people cannot and never could be saved. The theme of the old testament is found in the new testament; 'there is no remission of sins without the shedding of blood.' It's the same thing most of the world lives by. The idea is for people, adults and children alike, to sneak around and try to kill each other and at the same time believe and profess they're protecting each other. But there' s no way that's true, because the way to cut down on violence and killing in the world would be for everyone to actually try. And honestly if you're trying to argue for jesus in the flesh, it's ridiculous. Where did he go? Venus is 25 million miles away. Past notes; It was stated in Genesis 22 that the lord would make Abraham’s descendents multiply as the stars and sand. Since that most likely (to me) doesn’t mean the same amount of sand particles or stars it may mean they will be returned to dust from where they came during creation and set on fire as the stars.

I believe the creation story wasn’t accurate. It seems much more likely to me there were possibly 120 (appx) man and woman pairs each with their own language and land (country) probably all about the same size. I think the serpent was a representation of the authors misconception. One, snakes have 200-400 ribs and two after the serpent caused them to eat it was cursed to crawl on its belly which means it was taller before and possibly had legs and arms which represented people of different nationalities. I do think the fact that each person has 24 (12 sets) may somehow coincide with how many races there are or were. If 240 people were created at once then that would be 10 races or 240 people (24 ribs). But most peoples would probably agree with that theory because no one probably saw anyone for a very long time. Basically I’ve proven to myself that man is completely physical without a soul then the creation of man required the brain and heart to function without a soul. And I think planets and suns had to be formed with wind and fire and elements. But I basically know Jesus never rose from the dead and possibly no one in the Bible ever lived but was all symbolic. For the Bible to have been written by a ‘chosen child of god’ it probably would have to have been written by the first ‘child of God’ to ever exist. And the rib taken out of the woman probably represented the misconception that God is physical and we are made in his likeness. I think the correct way to interpret that would be man was made in his likeness, meaning made in a way that only God could do, in his greatness and awesomeness some might say, which I wouldn’t because I’ve blasphemed God and now am cursed to attempt to be my own God
none of the people in the Bible are real but symbols. For instance christ really didn't die on the cross but was a symbol of the sons of God and the 1000 year reign of christ symbolized all followers of God from the beginning to the end. In Genesis although many people claim the serpent was the devil it never actually mentions the devil. In fact the Bible never mentions the devil much in the old testament. I believe that it's a misconception that the devil and angels exist and only God is spirit and all his creation is flesh and only flesh and always will be flesh. A war in heaven is mentioned and says the devil and his angels are thrown to earth. It also talks about a Child that he makes war with. I think the devil and his followers represent blasphemy of Jesus and the Holy Spirit and the angels represent the spirit of God or man's view of the spirit of God which is limited and so since man has limited ability to see things they would have seen an 'angel' or a piece of God's spirit which is a reflection of their own limited minds. I also think that the 12 children of Israel represent a timeline that somehow fits into 1000 years. So none of the people in the Bible were real people but symbolic. I also believe man's life has been 120 years from the beginning. So if 12 children which represented all sons of God from the beginning of time to the end that would be 1440 years. But if christ dying on the cross actually represented the Era of the tribe of Judah and that Era was 0 years in length symbolizing that only God is spirit, then that would be 1320 years. Also when Jacob prophecies about his sons he says Levi and Ephraim are brothers which may symbolize two brothers sharing a time period. I also believe all the Hebrew people in the Bible are only a symbol of sons of God and non Hebrew people are a symbol of the accursed. And so the devil is a symbol of when an accursed person 'thinks' about Jesus they are 'seeing' a 'devil' (according to God) because they have blasphemed God. And the devil's angels are seen instead of angels because they have blasphemed the Holy Spirit. I think John the Baptist who Jesus called Elijah was Elijah because they were both only symbolic like everything else in the Bible. Hm and someone else in the Bible were the two witnesses breathing fire from their mouths. But he didn't breathe fire from his mouth because that was also a symbol of someone prophecying of the destruction of the Earth in the end. Because of this I also believe Sodom and Gomorrah wasn't an actual event but a prophecy of the end. I think the Hebrew people aren't even a real people but maybe a nation (probably very small at the time) that people believed were destroyed in fire but weren't and took the Hebrew name for themselves because they believed they were God's chosen. In the Bible it implies sons of God look toward the last day for salvation and so I think the order of the 12 sons of Israel is reversed when placed on a time line for this reason. So Jacob said “Reuben, you are my firstborn,
    my strength, the very first son I had,
        first in majesty and first in power.
4 You will no longer be first
    because you were out of control like a flood
        and you climbed into your father’s bed.
            Then you dishonored it.
        He climbed up on my couch." So Levi and Simeon were next and Jacob goes on: “Simeon and Levi are brothers.
    Their swords are weapons of violence.
6 Do not let me attend their secret meetings.
Do not let me join their assembly.
    In their anger they murdered men.
    At their whim they crippled cattle.
7 May their anger be cursed because it’s so fierce.
May their fury be cursed because it’s so cruel.
    I will divide them among the sons of Jacob
        and scatter them among the tribes of Israel. I believe that they are the last Era before the end because the Bible says in the Old Testament Elijah never died and Enoch never died. But they weren't real people but symbolized all the sons of god from the beginning to the end. Because at the end the two witnesses are killed because it's the end of the Earth. "And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified." So Sodom was a symbol of the end. Their bodies laid in the street for three and a half days and then they rose again. I think this may be tied to the seven days it took to create the Earth but instead in half that time God will destroy the Earth and create a new one. God talked with Abraham in the Bible and said He would not destroy Sodom if 10 righteous were in it and I think that when the last son or sons of God are killed that God will destroy the Earth. If I'm right and only God is Spirit he will destroy all physical matter and create a new Earth. Probably all the stars of the universe will collapse in which the flood at the beginning of the Bible may be a symbol of because I've realized many times a son in the Bible is actually a new expanded revelation about something like Jacob was a revelation about the sons of God from the beginning of time to the end and his 12 sons were an expanded revelation about the same thing. I also think the 1/3 of the angels thrown to earth was a symbol of the mark of the beast because it is a symbol of a man (more than 99% of the earth since the beginning). People that think they can attain salvation or are saved are wrong and the 666 represents .666 which goes on forever but the 666 without the point before it represents those people. And the 666 would also represent the opposite of the .333 angels that are thrown to Earth which are the people who think they are sons of God. All those people who weren't Hebrew who lived to around 1000 represented mankind from the beginning to the end who are accursed. So John the Baptist (symbolic like all people in the Bible) was from the tribe of Levi and Judas Iscariot (son of Simon, or the tribe Simeon, also Jesus called Peter Satan and said Satan entered Judas) represents Enoch. Because the next of the sons of Jacob was Judah which was Jesus the 'Lion of Judah'. When it said Judas betrayed Jesus it was actually a symbol of ending of the Era of Judah. "And while He was still speaking, behold, Judas, one of the twelve, with a great multitude with swords and clubs, came from the chief priests and elders of the people." In the prophecy of Jacob of the two brothers it says their swords are weapons of violence. Also "Then Judas, His betrayer, seeing that He had been condemned, was remorseful and brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, 4 saying, “I have sinned by betraying innocent blood." And they said, “What is that to us? You see to it!�5 Then he threw down the pieces of silver in the temple and departed, and went and hanged himself. So it seems the giving of the money back was a link between Jesus overturning the tables of the merchants and Judas meaning they were both sons of God and good. So the Hebrew people aren't a real people at all but a symbol of sons of God from all nations and the Hebrew nation is some nations (probably only a small few at the time) belief they were God's chosen and so adopted the name but were some other nation that circumcised themselves. But in the Bible it specifically states Abraham circumcised the flesh of Ishmael but never says 'the flesh' when talking about Isaac. So circumcision and washing people's feet wasn't a real thing sons of God did but maybe a practical joke. Also in the Bible the devil and his angels being thrown into the bottomless pit is a representation of all people that aren't sons of God who die and because we are flesh death is to cease to exist and the bottomless pit represents time when we cease to be and we are resurrected through fire to eternal damnation in the end. So what is the end? Well if I'm right and only God is spirit then somewhere out there there is an end to all physical matter (Also if Jesus was a man who rose to the heavens where did he go? It would probably take so many light years you couldn't imagine to get past anything that isn't simply outer space and then there would be only the Spirit of God. So Jesus ascending into heaven isn't even possible.
. When the Bible talks about Adam and Eve I believe they are a symbol of all people not sons and daughters of God from the beginning of time to the end. Their approximate 1000 year life span also represents that. I don't think when the world was created that there was only a man and a woman but probably many men and women (one man and one woman pair with their own language, nationality and language) dispersed throughout the world. The Bible says at Babel the languages were confused but it's possible that that happened during creation. Creation was probably a very complicated process and that's why everyone who dies from the beginning to the end ceases to exist but doesn't reach final judgment because for people to go to the lake of fire there has to be fire, which probably will be created from the sun's and planets.
 "In the day that God created man, He made him in the likeness of God. He created them male and female, and blessed them and called them Mankind in the day they were created." According to this segment from Genesis God created men and women at creation in the likeness of God. I don't think that meant to look like God or in his image but in the manner of God, in a way that was complicated and difficult to understand. So it is possible many people were created during creation.
So the difference between a child of God and an accursed person is that a son of God only has death as a sin. That is sin. Death is sin. All people must die. But those that have blasphemed God will be eternally damned. The story of man and woman and the serpent I think represents a life without God. A person who was a son of God wouldn't say that a serpent made them do it. When people believed that the snake was the devil, it was symbolic of blasphemy, because they said God was evil.
. The Bible also says Enoch walked with God and was not and that his descendant Noah also walked with God. Neither was a real person but a symbol of mankind from beginning to end and in the Bible a son or descendant was a symbol of a more clear and expanded revelation.
So how many days would be in a year if 120 years was actually 100 years? 304.1666666
Genesis 26 tells the story of Abimelech and Isaac and earlier in the book tells almost exactly the same story but with Abraham which strengthens my theory about sons being more detailed revelations.

Possible order of the 12 tribes of Israel.
1. Joseph. In the Bible he was the first of the
Children of Israel who was talked about a lot. He died at 110.
2 and 3. After Joseph's reign Moses was born, who was of the tribe of Levi. But because sons of god actually look towards a new life those tribes listed and exalted first may represent the last era of the reign of christ (the sons of god ). The Bible may have said that Levi and Simeon are brothers to create a correlation between them and the sons of Joseph,  Ephraim and Manasseh. This would make sense because Joshua was from the tribe of Ephraim who was talked about most after the death of Moses and also the reign of the two sons of Joseph's tribe after Joseph would make sense but it seems something is missing. I think because the Bible is actually visions or revelations the author may not have realized that his vision of the sons of Joseph and the two brothers Levi and Simeon were actually about the same thing, the same era. Moses died at 120, Joshua died at 110.

The crucifixion of christ (which never really happened), may have been a symbol that the 1000 years since the earth began had occurred and when Peter denied him 3 times it was because Jesus wasn't the son of God (he wasn't even a real person but a symbol). Then he went out and wept bitterly probably because his time here wasn't over yet.
So I figured out it seems the symbol of the son of God of that generation can be traced through those that like Jesus were slain. Samson was from the tribe of Dan, Saul from the tribe of Benjamin fell on his sword. The name Jonah  (Hebrew: Yonah) means "dove." He was the son of Amittai, of the tribe of Zebulun (Joshua 19:13), and from the city of Gath-hepher which is in the region of Galilee. . . Elishah or Eliseus (Hebrew: �ֱלִישָ�ה‎‎ ’Ělîš�h) was the son of Javan according to the Book of Genesis (10:4) in the Masoretic Text. The Greek Septuagint of Genesis 10 lists Elisa not only as the son of Javan, but also among the sons of Japeth. Scholars have often identified Elishah with Cypriots, as in ancient times the island of Cyprus or part of it was known as Alashiya. In the Bible, although the book is only symbolic, John wrote the book of Revelation on Patmos and Cyprus is very near to that. Elishah is a revised version of Elijah, and since John was actually Elijah, it could be possible Revelation was written much earlier by Elishah. Elijah travels for forty days and forty nights to Mount Horeb, where Moses had received the Ten Commandments. Elijah is the only person described in the Bible as returning to Horeb, after Moses and his generation had left Horeb several centuries before. Elijah Sons of God 1000 years may have had to end because there were too many people coming into the world. They may actually have had to hide in the wilderness or out of sight because we the accursed can't be forgiven. I just figured out that people can't eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and then the tree of life because they will die since there is no forgiveness of sins without the shedding of blood. But since only God is Spirit there can be no sacrifice. It's because there has to be a choice. But when the line of the sons of God ended it meant there was no way for any new sons of God to enter the world. Because we that have chosen to love our lives can never be free of that and so our flesh must burn. But those that are free didn't love their lives so they could still choose to eat of the fruit of the tree of good and evil. That would be proof the first people somewhere didn't eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil because otherwise no new sons of God could be born. So that would mean there were probably, in the beginning many men and women created, but only lineage was preserved. Because since our flesh is evil if we touched someone who was not accursed it would be possible that they would become accursed because our flesh or DNA that touched them would have to burn. So the Holy Spirit was actually given to everyone in the beginning and some rejected Him? Or do we make a decision as soon as we come to exist? That makes sense but God would have to know ahead of time because if an accursed person was born into the womb of a child of God wouldn't the child of God instantly become accursed also? If so it would have to be predetermined which family we are born into.

Jesus wasn't a God and not only that I think not a real person. From what I've know scriptures had been studied in great detail for years and I think some bible scholars believed they found a code. The reason is there's code everywhere in the world except mostly it's just recognizing lies are everywhere. The code is there’s a direct link between myths, fables, lies told throughout history that affects daily lives. I think people thought the OT had been more of a symbolic book and that the characters in it never existed (and most of it was symbolic, it symbolized stories fabricated from the minds of people). I think they thought the chapters were written as a guide and that the prophecy was that there would be be an apocalypse when the last generation of 'his children' had been born. And I think they wrote the NT with Jesus being the symbol of that whole generation. But I think that day already passed and now we're just waiting for all people to be born for the end of the world, whatever that may be. But there are too many inconsistencies with the story, just like in the new testament.

It seems like god is a fictional ‘snake,serpent, etc’ made up by people to place the blame for all of their own sins somewhere else. Jesus = serpent. I like to do word meanings and if letters have a real  and singular meaning. Here’s my attempt with Jesus. God was supposedly the father or creator. G is the first letter of gas (which the sun is 98% of) but seemed to be too rigid a sound to coincide with the substance. J may have been an attempt to reconnect people with the old testament god but who would be the Holy Spirit. So g to J to H. The new testament may have been written by someone assuming the old testament was written in code (with all those fabricated stories who wouldn’t), and so wrote the entire NT under pen names believing it was a prophecy that the true sons of god would become extinct and the apocalypse would begin soon. I believe the event took place very early in history. But Jesus represented the last generation of the children of god. He was called the son of God because he was the last and only generation (supposedly), but was not a real person. So G and J are closely related letters, J being softer and non physical object, god being more like a solid, gold for instance. The e in jesus may point to Eden where a very similar sacrifice took place. And was that the first s? Satan, serpent, both were blamed for mens’ sins when men were responsible. Now the serpent/snake’s head is bruised by man’s heel which is war carried out by almost all humanity. In other word’s it’s just getting the tip of the spear compared of all the blood being spilled. The serpent also represent humanity, a closer idea of how many people were created during creation with 200-400 ribs. So the snake replaced the serpent in the future, it’s head being bruised instead of the serpent. The serpent was actually a symbol of all humanity, who would war with each other. Adam who thought the ‘snake’ or deceiver had been removed from him (salvation) by god. But Adam didn’t know that there is no devil or angels and that the true god is a spirit and the only spirit and one type of blasphemy is wanting to be god, to “be a spirit�. The serpent continued to represent humanity. Total amount of bones in one man-appx amount of nationalities today. Actually there are 270 bones at birth (also amount of appx days in a pregnancy) So the serpent is mankind and it wars. Funny how the Jews, Pharisees, old testament believers, or couldn’t remember their own garden of eden story. God walked with them in the garden and spoke with them and made them skins when they left. Je. sus, upside down is sons. The last letters ‘us’ may represent the supposed followers of the Holy Spirit. But they are blasphemers. Jesus, the serpent, they both had something in common and that is they were not holy sacrifices but scapegoats so people could spread false religions and create wars. The new testament claims the Jews were in an uproar because Jesus claimed to be a man but in the old testament it was stated God walked in the garden with people. The serpent was man's belief he hadn't blasphemed and although the author was claiming Adam and Eve were telling God a lie, in fact they were saying 'God the devil tricked me', God being themselves and the devil being God. So man has bruised the snakes heel in all the wars it has waged. The prophecy about the two witnesses laying dead in the street never happened, and the two witnesses were symbolic only one was John the Baptist and John the author of Revelation. When John the Baptist (a symbol) died his symbolism lived on through his tribe (Levi). That's why Jesus said if you can believe it it is Elijah. And when John said one greater than me is coming he meant god the creator, and so the people that wrote the new testament probably descended from scholars of the OT. But from studying I found it is written about the tribe of Judah ' The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from his descendants, until the coming of the one to whom it belongs, the one whom all nations will honor.' I think the connection was to Judah who gave his scepter to Tamar as a iou and meant there would always be a continued bloodline until the one called the one true god, the one and only spirit, returns and the apocalypse begins. For one the sons of god seemed to come in a particular tribe according to a blessing from Jacob to his sons. But Judah, Levi, and Simeon were three of the main ones. John the Baptist was from the tribe of Levi as was the author of Revelation. And I believe when Moses and Elijah in the garden with Jesus and his disciples (one Peter and one James and John the sons of Zebedee. It may have symbolized a supposed passing of power to them. But the other tribe many would say was Simeon because he was first in the blessing and shared the blessing with his brother Levi. So the similarities between Simeon and some disciples like Judas Iscariot. Jesus said to Peter 'get behind me satan' and the bible says 'Satan entered judas’. I believe it was an analogy of how the world looked at the disciples as evil (in the authors opinion). And it would be considered worse by many to believe an anonymous author over the savior. Also it was written Peter betrayed Jesus 3 times and also judas betrayed Jesus, but actually because children of God waited eagerly for him to return. For that reason it was a symbol of eagerness for the return of the holy spirit. And the fact that Jesus was a symbol who never existed and didn't get hurt it was different. Also Jesus overturned the tables in the synagogue and judas threw the 30 pieces of silver on the floor in disgust at the feet of those who he betrayed Jesus to. And Judas was called Judas son of Simon and Iscariot would refer to Elisha the follower of Elijah. This is from 2 Kings 2;

Elisha said, “Please let a double portion of your spirit be upon me.�10 So he said, “You have asked a hard thing. Nevertheless, if you see me when I am taken from you, it shall be so for you; but if not, it shall not be so.� 11 Then it happened, as they continued on and talked, that suddenly a chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.12 And Elisha saw it, and he cried out, “My father, my father, the chariot of Israel and its horsemen!� So he saw him no more. And he took hold of his own clothes and tore them into two pieces. 13 He also took up the mantle of Elijah that had fallen from him, and went back and stood by the bank of the Jordan. 14 Then he took the mantle of Elijah that had fallen from him, and struck the water, and said, “Where is the Lord God of Elijah?� And when he also had struck the water, it was divided this way and that; and Elisha crossed over.

So Elijah's spirit actually rested on Elijah and Elisha called him father. And he took his mantle or his 'job, family blessing since I think Elijah had no children'. And Iscariot is very likely a play on words Ish is man and cariot would be chariot. But after Judas' suicide Simon Peter built the church apparently and his spirit lived on. So it seems the NT was an attempt to say the sons of God would be given a spirit when the last one had come to him which would trigger the apocalypse. The problem is according to the OT God walked and talked with them but they rejected him. And there is no repentance because in theory the spirit of god knows once a person tries to fight with him there is no forgiveness. No one could ever repent of that, and the desire to get a new spirit is blasphemy and no one is a spirit but god. So if Jesus was real where did he go? The only god would be so so far away, and to think all this "everything" was probably created in an instant and will be destroyed in an instant.
Havilah (Hebrew: חֲוִילָה‎‎ Ḥăwîl�h, "Circular"[1]) also spelled Evilas or Evilath, refers to both a land and people in several books of the Bible. But circular and evening could imply a cycle or season. Cain and Abel (/keɪn, ˈeɪbəl/; Hebrew: הֶבֶל ,קַיִן‎ Qayin, Heḇel; Arabic: قابيل، هابيل‎‎ Q�bīl, H�bīl) were sons of Adam and Eve in the biblical Book of Genesis.[1] Cain, the firstborn, tilled the soil, and his brother Abel was a shepherd. Adam would represent Earth and Eden represents the garden then the garden was the Earth after it had become green from water.
But they weren't real people but symbolized all the sons of god from the beginning to the end. Because at the end the two witnesses are killed because it's the end of the Earth. "And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified." So Sodom was a symbol of the end. Their bodies laid in the street for three and a half days and then they rose again. I think this may be tied to the seven days it took to create the Earth but instead in half that time God will destroy the Earth and create a new one. God talked with Abraham in the Bible and said He would not destroy Sodom if 10 righteous were in it and I think that when the last son or sons of God are killed that God will destroy the Earth. If I'm right and only God is Spirit he will destroy all physical matter and create a new Earth. Probably all the stars of the universe will collapse in which the flood at the beginning of the Bible may be a symbol of because I've realized many times a son in the Bible is actually a new expanded revelation about something like Jacob was a revelation about the sons of God from the beginning of time to the end and his 12 sons were an expanded revelation about the same thing. I also think the 1/3 of the angels thrown to earth was a symbol of the mark of the beast because it is a symbol of a man (more than 99% of the earth since the beginning). People that think they can attain salvation or are saved are wrong and the 666 represents .666 which goes on forever but the 666 without the point before it represents those people. And the 666 would also represent the opposite of the .333 angels that are thrown to Earth which are the people who think they are sons of God. All those people who weren't Hebrew who lived to around 1000 represented mankind from the beginning to the end who are accursed. So John the Baptist (symbolic like all people in the Bible) was from the tribe of Levi and Judas Iscariot (son of Simon, or the tribe Simeon, also Jesus called Peter Satan and said Satan entered Judas) represents Enoch. Because the next of the sons of Jacob was Judah which was Jesus the 'Lion of Judah'. When it said Judas betrayed Jesus it was actually a symbol of ending of the Era of Judah. "And while He was still speaking, behold, Judas, one of the twelve, with a great multitude with swords and clubs, came from the chief priests and elders of the people." In the prophecy of Jacob of the two brothers it says their swords are weapons of violence. Also "Then Judas, His betrayer, seeing that He had been condemned, was remorseful and brought back the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, 4 saying, “I have sinned by betraying innocent blood." And they said, “What is that to us? You see to it!�5 Then he threw down the pieces of silver in the temple and departed, and went and hanged himself. So it seems the giving of the money back was a link between Jesus overturning the tables of the merchants and Judas meaning they were both sons of God and good. So the Hebrew people aren't a real people at all but a symbol of sons of God from all nations and the Hebrew nation is some nations (probably only a small few at the time) belief they were God's chosen and so adopted the name but were some other nation that circumcised themselves. But in the Bible it specifically states Abraham circumcised the flesh of Ishmael but never says 'the flesh' when talking about Isaac. So circumcision and washing people's feet wasn't a real thing sons of God did but maybe a practical joke. Also in the Bible the devil and his angels being thrown into the bottomless pit is a representation of all people that aren't sons of God who die and because we are flesh death is to cease to exist and the bottomless pit represents time when we cease to be and we are resurrected through fire to eternal damnation in the end. So what is the end? Well if I'm right and only God is spirit then somewhere out there there is an end to all physical matter (Also if Jesus was a man who rose to the heavens where did he go? It would probably take so many light years you couldn't imagine to get past anything that isn't simply outer space and then there would be only the Spirit of God. So Jesus ascending into heaven isn't even possible.
. When the Bible talks about Adam and Eve I believe they are a symbol of all people not sons and daughters of God from the beginning of time to the end. Their approximate 1000 year life span also represents that. I don't think when the world was created that there was only a man and a woman but probably many men and women (one man and one woman pair with their own language, nationality and language) dispersed throughout the world. The Bible says at Babel the languages were confused but it's possible that that happened during creation. Creation was probably a very complicated process and that's why everyone who dies from the beginning to the end ceases to exist but doesn't reach final judgment because for people to go to the lake of fire there has to be fire, which probably will be created from the sun's and planets.
 "In the day that God created man, He made him in the likeness of God. He created them male and female, and blessed them and called them Mankind in the day they were created." According to this segment from Genesis God created men and women at creation in the likeness of God. I don't think that meant to look like God or in his image but in the manner of God, in a way that was complicated and difficult to understand. So it is possible many people were created during creation.
So the difference between a child of God and an accursed person is that a son of God only has death as a sin. That is sin. Death is sin. All people must die. But those that have blasphemed God will be eternally damned. The story of man and woman and the serpent I think represents a life without God. A person who was a son of God wouldn't say that a serpent made them do it. When people believed that the snake was the devil, it was symbolic of blasphemy, because they said God was evil.
The new testament may have been written by someone assuming the old testament was written in code (with all those lmade up fairy tales who wouldn’t) and so wrote the entire NT under pen names believing it was a prophecy that the true sons of god would become extinct and the apocalypse would begin. I believe the event took place very early in history. But Jesus represented the last generation of the children of god. He was called the son of God because he was the last and only generation (supposedly), but was not a real person. So G and J are closely related letters, J being softer and more like a real gas, god being more like a solid, gold for instance. The e in jesus may point to Eden where a very similar sacrifice took place. And so is the first s? Satan, serpent, both were blamed for mens sins when men were responsible. Now the serpent/snake’s head is bruised by man’s heel which is war carried out by almost all humanity. In other word’s it’s just getting the tip of the spear compared of all the blood being spilled. The serpent also represent humanity, a closer idea of how many people were created during creation with 200-400 ribs. So the snake replaced the serpent in the future, it’s head being bruised instead of the serpent. The serpent was actually Adam who thought the snake had been removed from him (salvation). But Adam didn’t know that there is no devil or angels and that the true god is a spirit and the only spirit and blasphemy is wanting to be god, to “be a spirit�. The serpent continued to represent humanity. Total amount of bones in one man-appx amount of nationalities today. So the serpent is mankind and they war. Funny how the Jews Pharisees, old testament believers, or far i see people because they couldn’t remember their own garden of eden story. God walked with them in the garden and spoke with them and made them skins when they left. sus could also represent seas on  both side of something blocking their view of all people. The u I don’t know but if J and soft letters represent gas, seas, ‘a’ letter would represent an idea, something non physical. The last letters ‘us’ may represent the followers of the Holy Spirit. But they are blasphemers.
. . On orbits and their significance; if the appx 270 days of  pregnancy were divided by the approximate 120 lifespan it would be 2.2 hours/day, or  the difference (exact or not I can't tell) between a new moon and full moon. It boggles my mind trying to find out the correlation between the Solar System and life. Like why there are ~365.25 days in a year and it isn't exact.  

. .  Why is Jesus so popular? Because he didn't exist so he had no race and people could identify with him. He can also be disassociate with the old testament and Judaism. When the religious jews in the bible were described  as opposing Jesus because he said he was a man it really doesn't seem a realistic description. In the garden of eden god walked and talked which are physical attributes, and faith in a book (anything physical) is still blasphemy.  The religious Jews couldn't have been too upset about Jesus claim to be god but the author/s probably believed they'd be upset he wasn't a jew. But the idea they opposed made jesus seem less race oriented and actually exposed the authors as probably from a long line of Bible scholars.

. . Anyone have ideas on the easiest way to prove to the greatest extent at what period a baby becomes a living being?
. . . Look at the whole Christian religion and mankind as a whole. They preach this whole 'protect your children and family' philosophy but can't seem to find the link between the world's problems about 7 billion peoples choice to believe they can be saved. They think all of these problems aren't just coming high percentage of people that are killing in ways like not caring about everything important which is this life. So they're only protecting their right to cause problems because children don't need protection most of them aren't running away anyway. War isn't about God being on their side it's about rolling the dice.
. . .  I'm sure if there never were any or are no people left a creator loves, the world will go on because anyone that is supposed to be born will and nothing can stop that. But I don't see how people can have a soul. I think we're just flesh and there aren't any spirits other than God, that's all blasphemy. Wanting to be God, wanting to be like God. So just like in the Bible when it claims the jews were mad and called Jesus a blasphemed because jesus, a man, said he was god, anyone who claims that has blasphemed already. But the idea would be trusting in anything that wasn't god (a spirit) would have blasphemed but that would include trusting a bible or a mans voice such as the one in the garden of eden.
. . . I don't know what that book is trying to say but it's funny and I've been studying it. I think quite a lot of people were created in the beginning but no one even knew anyone else was there. And I think language got confused by people making a bunch of different alphabet symbols and just not being smart. I also believe that if a language were spoken correctly each sound has a particular meaning.  But symbols have made it confusing. I also think even though people  were given their own language it would have been easier to understand other languages if spoken by someone intelligent.
. . . The languages probably got confused around the time the Bible was written,and there were probably many involved. Babel and bible are very similar. But I read the Bible and it's weird. It seems like someone was passed down the stories or written on animal skins or they changed some words and numbers trying to make sense of it. Because Enosh, Enoch seems like it could be evolutions around the sun and moon. .

. . . To the person who posted about Venus' circular revolution meaning something, I wanted to point out that the amount of days in a year is related to degrees of a circle. So 360 days per year would be a perfect rotation around the sun.
. . . In response to how I got revelation was written by John the Baptist I didn't write that. I wrote that I think it was written to look like someone with the same name and other similarities wrote the book. But it's very possible John the Baptist and John the apostle were the same person and did write it. I don't think hardly any Christians were sacrificed, but it may have been written to cover a trail. I think the new testament was written by people with pen names, probably came from a long line of Jewish scholars, knew the scriptures well and had generations of interpretation of the old testament.
. . . I'll say this. I in no way think the Bible is god (when I say god I also don't claim any connection to him) or has anything to do with God. I was saying it seems people were going through way much trouble to make the characters stand out (judas son of Simon, judas iscariot, Simon peter; John the Baptist, John the son of Zebedee) Because I'm sure the authors thought they were writing prophetic books.
The human skeleton is the internal framework of the body. It is composed of 270 bones at birth – this total decreases to 206 bones by adulthood after some bones have fused together. The bone mass in the skeleton reaches maximum density around age 30. The number of muscles in our body varies from around 640 to 850. We have 3 types of muscles in our body: skeletal, visceral, and cardiac. The skeletal muscles are voluntary, while the visceral muscles are involuntary. There are no exact number of muscles in our body because there are different opinions of what constitutes a distinct muscle. According to Wikipedia. https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_ ... ntinents. There are 203 countries. So we may have been created with a design, like the bones represent solid land and we have the same amount of bones as languages that were first created. If there were 270 to start that would exactly match the amount of bones in the human body. Here’s an example from online, although just an estimate. “Approximate body weight distribution for a lean adult: 
• Bone: men 15%; women 10% 
• Muscle: men 45%; women 37% 
• Organs: men and women: 25% 
• Fat: men 15%; women 28% 

Beginning, End. The world’s lands are related somehow by it’s people’s composition and the Earth’s. 
O may represent Ocean, Continent. Why is continent a good word in this case? Contains the Earths oceans? 
Theory- If the baby heart starts to beat at a very early age but isn’t alive could it be be as a result of vibrations from it’s mothers heartbeat. That design would allow for the heart to strengthen even if the baby isn’t alive. Suppose from conception to birth is ideally 40 weeks or 280 days. If exact pregnancy should be 270 days Noah’s ark was an analogy (unknown to the author) about birth. Ark, rainbow, umbrella, all talk about an arch or curve. Umb is in both umbrella and umbilical cord. Ark of the covenant. The author may have unknowingly been talking about the end of the world. The ark may have represented a casket, rain may have represented stars, birth may have been mistaken for death. If their numbering system was different and people only ever lived 120 years, that’s about 1/10 of the original so the ark would have been about 1/3 or 50 x 8 x 5 feet (just enough to fit him and his families bodies). The ark of the covenant later was the correct dimension of a casket after they claim lives were shortened. 
I have a lot of evidence jesus was insane. First, no one could enter heaven alive unless you're talking about exiting our atmosphere. Both Elijah and Jesus apparently did it but the closest planet is Venus (25 million miles). The only thing out there is stars and planets, etc. for light years. Think about it, if Venus is 25 million miles away, that's a lot of space out there. Neither Elijah or jesus made it to heaven by rising or riding a whirlwind or any other way.
Christians would have been better of saying his spirit was taken but then there could be an investigation with no body and also they'd have to abandon their blasphemous belief that one day they would get a new spirit, which is I'm sure impossible and I'm sure no one ever had one anyway.
I'm also sure the bible was saying the garden of Eden was buried at the bottom of the ocean but when the 4 rivers were described one was Hiddekel, one was Euphrates, one was Pishon, and one was Gichon. Their whole story would break down for a lot of reasons. It seems fairly easy to tell that most of the bible stories were made up as a way to explain something they couldn't understand. The flood was obviously fabricated from someone seeing a lot of water around, like the ocean and being awe stricken. In genesis 2 it says how there was a mist coming up from the Earth before it ever rained. Here;
"This is the history of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens, before any plant of the field was in the earth and before any herb of the field had grown. For the Lord God had not caused it to rain on the earth, and there was no man to till the ground; but a mist went up from the earth and watered the whole face of the ground."
So it's apparent that the author had thought about what he was going to write in some detail. But the problem is the four rivers were almost definitely two rivers and two seas. So that couldn't have been an explanation for the way things happened because how would all of the salt have gotten into the oceans but not the rivers? They probably never saw water from living in the desert and the mist was probably moisture vaporizing.
I also think the author thought the world was flat because it's obvious he was saying the world was like a flat floating island that never received rain. God's face was on the face of the deep. But the book was almost certainly written in Babylon (babel, babel) or some ancient writings on animal skins were found which would explain the story god made Adam and Eve skins. But I've been studying genesis and it really seems likely some writings were discovered but were not clear and had to be guessed what it meant.
In Genesis 5 it says; "Enoch lived sixty-five years, and begot Methuselah. 22 After he begot Methuselah, Enoch walked with God three hundred years, and had sons and daughters. 23 So all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years. 24 And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him."
Another possibility is each thing a person does causes a reaction, so people's language among other things change and clues are left when widely accepted myths affect our world. Enoch I think was someone's recordings of the solar system and someone found them and revised them. Because if you take his total lifespan of 365 years and assume the symbol was days but mistaken, he could have been guessing the seasons. Enoch (חֲנוֹך or chanok) probably has to do with the moon, lunar. The moon rotates around the Earth appx 1 time in 30 days That'd be 12 hours times 30 days or 360.
It wouldn't have taken long for people to figure out seasons. And in the same chapter it says Enosh (�ֱנוֹש� or evolutions of the sun) lived 90 years then bore a son, then 815 more and his total lifespan was 905 years. But if you assume the 905 years (assuming years meant days it could have meant a season like 365 times in 90.5+90+81.5+90.5. Interpretation of the bible

Due to the fact that I (the author of the bible) had never even seen another human being in all my time on the earth and that it couldn’t be possible there were more than two people created in the beginning (I’m the one who wrote the story about the garden and I’m never wrong), I think god must have realized how divine my writings were and confused the languages. If he didn’t, my writings probably would have made people smart enough to reach heaven and overthrow god (this guy didn’t blaspheme).
So he divided the people into different nationalities - I’m guessing when god made adam and eve skins in the garden that’s what he was talking about - then scattered them all over the earth. He probably used the same whirlwind he’ll use to take elijah to heaven. Strange I thought it might be called babel for another reason. Babel, bible, abel, eve, evil.

other words and meanings decoded; Moses in the basket -
moses-basket noah - ark david - ark of the covenant
Genesis 9:20 -  And Noah began to be a farmer, and he planted a vineyard. 21 Then he drank of the wine and was drunk, and became uncovered in his tent.
tents - things people lived in because they didn’t know how to build houses; cubits - measurements
people used to describe objects with flat bottoms and sides; word origin of ark ark - b plus ark is bark, or how people built boats without tools; window - hole you knocked in the top to see out of (I’m sure there would have been plenty of holes elsewhere for air); gopherwood - go for wood, made out of the same thing abraham made his stories out of, imagination.
olive tree - what grew where the author lived; apple tree - what the author wishes grew where he lived;
the devil - everything when you’re like me and want to defeat god so you can destroy everything; blasphemy - the serpent tricking adam and eve in the garden of eden; the serpent - what adam and eve unknowingly called god; god - what the people unknowingly call themselves ; skins god made for adam and eve; things snakes can shed but humans can’t; given to us in the beginning, not later when he confused the languages; eastward where the garden was - Jordan (jordan, garden) and probably as far as they could walk to escape the desert; noah was moses; river - what noah thought he was crossing; ocean - what noah was really crossing; basket is to casket as river is to ocean; jonah (noah, jesus, all people) after death; burning bush - Moses (noah) when he realized he hadn’t heard from god; The great abyss the devil will be thrown into in Revelation - that thing that used to be where the ocean is now, which the author of the bible tried to cover up with fire and brimstone from Sodom and Gomorrah and the flood. Before Sodom and Gomorrah and the flood the world was flat and you could just fall off;

The two false and the two true witnesses (two lampstands and two olive trees) lampstand and olive tree #1 - Moses- the burning bush we saw when we read the bible was moses, what he saw was probably abraham. fire and water, two of the basic elements of our world. the lampstand and olive tree symbolize the same thing, something to hold a fire. The other was Elijah, who leaving to heaven in a whirlwind represents wind and earth. Two of the basic elements of our world that can also cause pain.

physical body - what jesus left with when he rose from the dead; white horse - what jesus will be riding when he returns; venus - closest planet to us, 25 million miles away; milky way - 60 million light years away; When jesus left - about 2000 years ago; when he will return - never, even with his white horse to give him extra speed on the trip back; reasons a person would have to go in a physical body to where the physical world doesn’t exist - 0;

what we saw - fire and brimstone on evil people in Sodom and Gomorrah who were trying to sleep with angels.
what really happened - volcano eruption after a child of god died so our existence wouldn’t defile their bodies.
the bottomless pit - where we go when we die; since man is matter he must be resurrected in the destruction of the world; when we die we cease to exist, thus the phrase “bottomless pit�. there will be no time because we don’t exist and in the same instant will be resurrected with all people that have ever existed at the same time; fire, ice, metal - all the things that can cause pain and our physical selves will be resurrected to exist in eternal judgement, not just fire. if we can feel pain and live here, we should be able to live and feel unlimited pain later ; There are many types in the bible and world. (jes)us-(jez)abel, abel, babel, bible (sus)-zeus

Anything that’s a step or level down could be a son - (g) is a step up in sound (hardness or rigidity) than j, so j is the son of g; john, judas, jesus, james, jonah;
L in gold could represent the line between outer space and our atmosphere and the sun could be god of oxygen, day, light,
-jade, jude, judas;
Simeon tribe-simon,

Two olive trees and two lampstands in revelation 11:4- could have referred to 2 false and 2 true or real prophets. If two are real and two are false or not as imagined or thought, then the lampstands could refer to Elijah and Enoch who supposedly never died. Elijah (�ֱלִיָּהוּ‎) was called ‘father’ by Elishah (�ֱלִישָ�ע) in 2 Kings*(see bottom). Enosh (�ֱנוֹש�) and Enoch (חֲנוֹך) have very similar names.

If two true prophets are christian prophets and false are other, the false or (deceiving to the mind, hidden, symbolic) it could be that the two lampstands are the two with the ש� are the lampstands Elijah would be the real and Enosh the false. Because Elijah was also in the garden with Moses and talking to jesus. Rev 4:1, 11:12 and Matthew 17:3 all describe a similar event.
I don’t have all the meanings figured out because it’s all mixed up but I think different parts were written at different times. And some may have been written on animal skins because I think the genealogy of Adam was some kind of astronomy record. Enoch looks like moon because it has an inverted L for lunar. And enosh seems to be evolutions around the sun,which would explain him living 365 years. But if the records were passed down or found later it could have been very difficult to interpret it. They may have seen lines through names and thought someone died but it was a wrong calculation.
Enoch Genesis 5 says Enoch lived 65 years and begot methuselah, lived 300 more, died at 365 years.
Gethsemane (Greek: Γεθσημανή, Gethsemane; Hebrew: גת שמני�‎‎, Gat Shmanim; Syriac: ܓܕܣܡܢ‎, Ga� Šm�nê, lit. “oil press�) is a garden at the foot of the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem, most famous as the place where Jesus prayed and his disciples slept the night before his crucifixion; i.e. the site recorded as where the agony in the garden took place. Gad Smane-gad smane
• 11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind. 12 Elisha saw this and cried out, “My father! My father! The chariots and horsemen of Israel!� And Elisha saw him no more. Then he took hold of his garment and tore it in two. There are many types in the bible and world. (jes)us-(jez)abel, abel, babel, bible (sus)-zeus
•
• Anything that’s a step or level down could be a son - (g) is a step up in sound (hardness or rigidity) than j, so j is the son of g; john, judas, jesus, james, jonah;
• L in gold could represent the line between outer space and our atmosphere and the sun could be god of oxygen, day, light,
• -jade, jude, judas;
• Simeon tribe-simon,
•
• Two olive trees and two lampstands in revelation 11:4- could have referred to 2 false and 2 true or real prophets. If two are real and two are false or not as imagined or thought, then the lampstands could refer to Elijah and Enoch who supposedly never died. Elijah (�ֱלִיָּהוּ‎) was called ‘father’ by Elishah (�ֱלִישָ�ע) in 2 Kings*(see bottom). Enosh (�ֱנוֹש�) and Enoch (חֲנוֹך) have very similar names.
•
• If two true prophets are christian prophets and false are other, the false or (deceiving to the mind, hidden, symbolic) it could be that the two lampstands are the two with the ש� are the lampstands Elijah would be the real and Enosh the false. Because Elijah was also in the garden with Moses and talking to jesus. Rev 4:1, 11:12 and Matthew 17:3 all describe a similar event.
• I don’t have all the meanings figured out because it’s all mixed up but I think different parts were written at different times. And some may have been written on animal skins because I think the genealogy of Adam was some kind of astronomy record. Enoch looks like moon because it has an inverted L for lunar. And enosh seems to be evolutions around the sun,which would explain him living 365 years. But if the records were passed down or found later it could have been very difficult to interpret it. They may have seen lines through names and thought someone died but it was a wrong calculation.
• Enoch Genesis 5 says Enoch lived 65 years and begot methuselah, lived 300 more, died at 365 years.
• Gethsemane (Greek: Γεθσημανή, Gethsemane; Hebrew: גת שמני�‎‎, Gat Shmanim; Syriac: ܓܕܣܡܢ‎, Ga� Šm�nê, lit. “oil press�) is a garden at the foot of the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem, most famous as the place where Jesus prayed and his disciples slept the night before his crucifixion; i.e. the site recorded as where the agony in the garden took place. Gad Smane-gad smane
• * 11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind. 12 Elisha saw this and cried out, “My father! My father! The chariots and horsemen of Israel!� And Elisha saw him no more. Then he took hold of his garment and tore it in two.
There are many types in the bible and world. (jes)us-(jez)abel, abel, babel, bible (sus)-zeus
atomic nucleus
adam eden (atom) ic (nucle) us ***look closely adam, {atom; eden, edun} is us***
Also eden=nude;
anything that's a step or level down could be a son- (g) is a step up in sound (hardness or rigidity) than j, so j is the son of g; john, judas, jesus, james(gems), jonah,
L in gold could represent the line between outer space and our atmosphere and the sun could be god of oxygen, dirt, light,
gad-jade, jude, judas;
Simeon tribe-simon,

Two olive trees and two lampstands in revelation 11:4- could have referred to 2 false and 2 true or real prophets. If two are real and two are false or not as imagined or thought, then the lampstands could refer to Elijah and Enoch who supposedly never died. Elijah (�ֱלִיָּהוּ‎) was called 'father' by Elishah (�ֱלִישָ�ע) in 2 Kings*(see bottom). (�ֱנוֹש�) and Enoch (חֲנוֹך) have very similar names.
It could be two true prophets are christian prophets and false are hidden, symbolic, it could be that the two lampstands are the two with the ש� are the lampstands Elijah would be the real and Enosh the false. Because Elijah was also in the garden with Moses and talking to jesus. Rev 4:1, 11:12 and Matthew 17:3 all describe a similar event.
I don't have all the meanings figured out because it's all mixed up but I think different parts were written at different times. And some may have been written on animal skins because I think the genealogy of Adam was some kind of astronomy record. Enoch looks like moon because it has an inverted L for lunar. And enosh seems to be evolutions around the sun,which would explain him living 365 years. But if the records were passed down or found later it could have been very difficult to interpret it. They may have seen lines through names and thought someone died but it was a wrong calculation.
Enoch Genesis 5 says Enoch lived 65 years and begot methuselah, lived 300 more, died at 365 years.
Gethsemane (Greek: Γεθσημανή, Gethsemane; Hebrew: גת שמני�‎‎, Gat Shmanim; Syriac: ܓܕܣܡܢ‎, Ga� Šm�nê, lit. "oil press") is a garden at the foot of the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem, most famous as the place where Jesus prayed and his disciples slept the night before his crucifixion; i.e. the site recorded as where the agony in the garden took place. Gad Smane-gad smane, gad and simeon tribe, which doesn’t line up with what the bible says.
* 11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind. 12 Elisha saw this and cried out, “My father! My father! The chariots and horsemen of Israel!� And Elisha saw him no more. Then he took hold of his garment and tore it in two.
Last edited by evilsorcerer1 on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neatras
Guru

Post #35

Post by Neatras »

I think the best part about all of this is that I don't even need to read that wall of text. To do so would convince evilsorcerer1 that anyone actually considers his most recent post to have some sort of legitimacy. It'd be a disservice to the forum's debate policy and moderation team, and especially a waste of my time.

But as a simple guy, my questions about his level of scientific education (probably) aren't answered (though I couldn't be bothered to parse the whole thing). And I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that breaking into a 10+ paragraph preaching session isn't a useful response when asked something so simple.

I am glad that sorcerer's stuck around long enough to show us the full extent of his debate abilities, but the lack of any substance means that any discussions are going to be ground to a halt trying to unpack this word salad.

evilsorcerer1
Banned
Banned

Debate

Post #36

Post by evilsorcerer1 »

If you want to debate over each of our our religions, beliefs, doctrines and theories I would love to. But if you're not going to back up why you believe what you believe or why my beliefs are wrong I prefer you don't babble on about it. By the way, I'm sure the word babble got it's origin from bible. And I'll start the debate from my end. (1)If you think the body of christ is so important and he went to heaven where is heaven and how did he get there? Venus-25,000,000 million miles. (2) Do you really believe that (if you happen to be one of the people always boasting about how evil child predators are) there's no connection between children being hurt and adults being hurt? In other words, maybe if children and everyone else weren't so unconcerned about who they were touching and hurting it would solve more problems. (3) If the earth is destroyed in the end, and I know the bible version won't happen, if babies are burned up wouldn't that be hurting them worse than molesting them, since they'll be in hell? And if god was the all powerful protector, wouldn't he be a weak protector to allow it to happen?

evilsorcerer1
Banned
Banned

Post #37

Post by evilsorcerer1 »

[Replying to post 34 by Neatras]

By the way, you come out running your mouth so loud like you're something, but you're absolute garbage. Then you come off all smug and say you're not going to read my post. You make me sick. You came out running your mouth about your beliefs and religion like their great and knocking mine which are infinitely better than yours, well start writing if you think you have two words worth writing. Loud mouth rat.

marco
Savant

Post #38

Post by marco »

evilsorcerer1 wrote:
By the way, you come out running your mouth so loud like you're something, but you're absolute garbage. Then you come off all smug and say you're not going to read my post. You make me sick. You came out running your mouth about your beliefs and religion like their great and knocking mine which are infinitely better than yours, well start writing if you think you have two words worth writing. Loud mouth rat.
:warning: Moderator Final Warning

This is utterly unacceptable here. We can be irritated by another's posts without resorting to abusive language.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator final warnings serve as the last strike towards users. Additional violations will result in a probation vote. Further infractions will lead to banishment. Any challenges or replies to moderator warnings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

marco
Savant

Post #39

Post by marco »

evilsorcerer1 wrote:

I'm smarter than you and most people on this earth

Moderator Comment

You should leave others to make such judgments. Your tone is again uncivil but you've received a final warning and if you continue to express yourself in such intemperate language, you won't be with us long.

Please review the Rules.

Justin108
Banned
Banned

Post #40

Post by Justin108 »

evilsorcerer1 wrote: [Replying to post 25 by Elijah John]

. . Listen I'm not going to sit here and let you insult me and my posts because you have a fake perverted religion. You come off with your snide remarks and say my posts are stupid. Your god is fake and sick like your beliefs and your ideas are basically the same as everyone on the earth - act like an immoral pig and god will forgive you. And how do you and these people protect their families and children; they war and kill at the expense of others and the 10% or whatever percent doesn't live you ignore that. And that's not including the people who live probably avg 50%-80% of total lifespan. So you with your fake protecting children religion when all you're protecting is yours and others rights to do the opposite of protecting.
If your god is the real god bring him out. You can't because he's made up. So don't tell me my posts and beliefs are dumb unless your willing to defend it with your life, since you and about everyone else is gambling with my life every day without my permission. My life is ruined by people like you. I've been busted so many times for so many things. I bet 10 times alone for people claiming I was touching their kids or trying to. It's like I have a sign on my back that says chicken and everyone is after me. I can't just say they were after me because they thought I was a chicken because they're killing each other too. What I can say is you and people are crazy perverts that aren't trying to protect people your trying to sneak up on people. Grow up and realize the whole bible is a lie.
Wow. Ok. Where did the child molestation come from?

Elijah John: your post is incomprehensible
evilsorcerer1: I am NOT a child molester!