Were Adam and Eve apes?

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

Willum
Savant

Were Adam and Eve apes?

Post #1

Post by Willum »

Sorry, of course they were, whether they existed or not.
Mankind is an ape, and therefore descended from apes.

We find yet another of the classic, this time modern clashes is simply another lie perpetrated on both Judeo-Christians and non-mythogists alike.

101G
Apprentice

Re: Were Adam and Eve apes?

Post #2

Post by 101G »

Willum wrote: Sorry, of course they were, whether they existed or not.

We find yet another of the classic, this time modern clashes is simply another lie perpetrated on both Judeo-Christians and non-mythogists alike.
Of course not. have any humans mated with any apes, .... lately?.

If man as you said came from apes, why are you not trying to mate with any? surely if you came off the SAME tree, it should be no problem to blend right back in ...... RIGHT?.

so let's put it to the test. find any ape, any ape and mate with her, and let's see the results....

TSGracchus
Scholar

Post #3

Post by TSGracchus »

101G wrote:

If man as you said came from apes, why are you not trying to mate with any? surely if you came off the SAME tree, it should be no problem to blend right back in ...... RIGHT?.

so let's put it to the test. find any ape, any ape and mate with her, and let's see the results....
Humans are apes. Your daddy mated with an ape. So did your mommy. Look in the mirror. What you see is an ape.

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Suborder: Haplorhini
Infraorder: Simiiformes
Family: Hominidae
Subfamily: Homininae
Tribe: Hominini
Genus: Homo
Species: Homo sapiens

The Hominidae are all apes.

:study:

101G
Apprentice

Post #4

Post by 101G »

TSGracchus wrote:
101G wrote:

Humans are apes. Your daddy mated with an ape. So did your mommy. Look in the mirror. What you see is an ape.

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Suborder: Haplorhini
Infraorder: Simiiformes
Family: Hominidae
Subfamily: Homininae
Tribe: Hominini
Genus: Homo
Species: Homo sapiens

The Hominidae are all apes.

:study:
LOL, LOL, LOL, that was funny, everyone is a Phyllis Dillard every now and then.

so what you're saying is that you see your monkeys uncle when you look into the mirror?, and your auntie that sung in a tree?, "GET OUT OF HERE". LOL, LOL, LOL,

tell me, you don't see this in the mirror?...

Willum
Savant

Post #5

Post by Willum »

101G wrote: LOL, LOL, LOL, that was funny, everyone is a Phyllis Dillard every now and then.

so what you're saying is that you see your monkeys uncle when you look into the mirror?, and your auntie that sung in a tree?, "GET OUT OF HERE". LOL, LOL, LOL,

No, but very often when I go online.
The only ones who seems surprised that men are apes are religious types.

viewtopic.php?p=828199#828199
Last edited by Willum on Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Willum
Savant

Post #6

Post by Willum »

101G wrote:

For the same reason I would not want to mate with yourself.
However it was tried with chimpanzee, and the results were classified.

We find bonobo apes are closer to us genetically. Medical ethics have prevented any further experimentation.

DrNoGods
Prodigy

Post #7

Post by DrNoGods »

[Replying to post 4 by 101G]
"GET OUT OF HERE". LOL, LOL, LOL,

So, TSGracchus provides solid scientific information that is actually correct, and that you can't refute and make no attempt to refute, and instead you reply with a typical 6th grade level comment.

What can you offer, instead, that shows that his taxonomy is not correct? The answer is nothing because it is correct. Laughing about it doesn't change that fact ... it just shows, yet again, that you have no regard for real science, or any ability to engage in a proper debate.
In human affairs the sources of success are ever to be found in the fountains of quick resolve and swift stroke; and it seems to be a law, inflexible and inexorable, that he who will not risk cannot win.
John Paul Jones, 1779

The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.
Mark Twain

101G
Apprentice

Post #8

Post by 101G »

Willum wrote:
101G wrote: LOL, LOL, LOL, that was funny, everyone is a Phyllis Dillard every now and then.

No, but very often when I go online.
The only ones who seems surprised that men are apes are religious types.

viewtopic.php?p=828199#828199
Thanks for the reply, but maybe these religious types, as you say, might know and believe that they are not apes, and that's the surprise to you?....... 8-)

but to your second post, you said, "for the same reason I would not want to mate with yourself.
I'm glad of that because I'm male. and since you don't want to mate with any of us then are you saying that you will mate with yourself.

Oh my my Gosh, :shock: "mating with YOURSELF". I can only image, not only would that be painful, but hard to do to YOURSELF....... :tongue: now that would be a scientific wonder. image you mating with yourself.

Oh well, each to their own.

nice talking with you, but I must exit from this conversation, after hearing this.

so take care of "YOURSELF" ..... I mean in General.... :D

William
Savant

Post #9

Post by William »

[font=Comic Sans MS]I am the ancestral father of all creation. I am a personality that lives inside each of you as a vibration that emanates from all parts of your existence. I reside in this dimension as your beacon. If you follow this vibration, if you place it at the core of your journey, you will contact my personality that lives beneath the particles of your existence.

I am not to be feared or held in indifference. My presence is immediate, tangible, and real. You are now in my presence. Hear my words. You are in my presence. You are within me more than I am within you. You are the veneer of my mind and heart, and yet you think yourself the product of an ape. You are so much more than you realize.

Our union was, is, and will be forevermore. You are my blessed offspring with whom I am intricately connected in means that you cannot understand and therefore appreciate.

You must suspend your belief and disbelief in what you cannot sense, in exchange for your knowing that I am real and live within you. This is my central message to all my offspring. Hear it well, for in it you may find the place in which I dwell.
[/font] ~ Excerpt from Chamber 23—One of three written elements from the body of work known as the WingMakers, ascribed to First Source.

Were Adam and Eve apes?

Human beings are Individuate Spirit Consciousnesses experiencing what it is to be a rather interesting variation on the ape - oft called 'The Great Ape' for obvious reasons.

The Individuate Spirit Consciousnesses derive from the One Spirit Consciousness of the Entity experiencing what it is to be a particular type of planet and everything that is involved with that - such as creativity, through what people have come to know as Biological Evolution.

Thus, the Spirit Consciousnesses experiencing being Dolphins, are no different than the ones experiencing being Great Apes, or Lions, or Ants, or every other animated biological life form on the Planet.

With a bit of focused effort, one can find out for sure if one is indeed an Individuate Spirit-Consciousness (ISC) by learning the skill of leaving ones form.

As to the thread subject, I think the story of Adam and Eve is metaphor - although if Aliens/Inter-Dimensional Entities (IDE) were involved, then less the metaphor - but the form is biological, which is basically the meat of it.

Human and Dolphin form DNA are very similar, and Dolphins are far more human-like in their behavior than many apes are. Some Humans see more of themselves in studying Dolphins than in studying other Apes.

Point being, for those who delight in such classification, one of the things humans find necessary to do is discover and classify through naming the various life forms on the planet and comparing themselves with other life forms.

I think this has much to do with the need to know 'who we are' coupled with the capacity to discover. In that, human beings also mimic other life forms, and where they cannot do so using their own forms, they create machinery and/or manufacture materials in order to achieve similar results.

In that, Human beings are in a class of their own. An anomaly. Perhaps the one Being capable of recognizing Itself in practically all other life-forms on the face of the planet and using that to positive outcome.

Potentially anyway.

Willum
Savant

Post #10

Post by Willum »

[Replying to post 8 by 101G]

So what you are claiming is that the scientific classification of men as apes, is separate but equal to the religious claim that they are not?

Because taxonomy declares mankind a kind of ape.

What is your justification that we are not?
That we can not breed with apes?
No one claims we should be able to. Just another lie religious people peg on evolution, so they can claim it is false.

You might as well claim evolution is caused by strawberries, so that you can say, "no strawberries, no evolution."