Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

Donray
Guru

KINDS and ADAPTATION

Post #1

Post by Donray »

EarthScienceguy wrote:

I believe in adaptation not evolution. Adaptation says that organisms change because of heredity not mutations.

God created kinds of animals. So yes He only created one species of humans.

In another topic when I asked EarthScienceguy what he believed instead of evolution he wrote back the above. I asked him several times to explin his theory and he incapable of explanation and debate of his theory.
I would like to find from any Christians that believes like EarthScienceguy something about this belief and some proof using known fossils and how these fit in.
How do you explain Homo neanderthalensis (the Neanderthal) and The Denisovans that both had sex with modern humans? If you are from Europe for your background you have some Neanderthal DNA.

Since this theory uses “kinds of animals� that a lot of creationist do could someone list all the kinds that were on the ark and then the list of animals, insects, bacteria, etc that these kinds adapted into. Are you with a lot of the undereducated people that think the world is less then 10K years old?

What is adaptation and not evolution? Does it have anything to due with DNA changing? Could someone point out all the articles that support this theory? I would hope that there is a list of science articles that shows your science of adaptation of kinds on the ARK to all the diversity we have.

I would like to have a debate on this theory since Christians like to debate evolution we should have this debate also.

Bust Nak
Savant

Post #411

Post by Bust Nak »

[Replying to post 407 by Still small]

You can substitute any fitness function you like to replace "+1 score for each matching letter to a target phrase" and the functionality of the program wouldn't change in any fundamental way. I don't get what your complain is re: generation 8. There is no doubt that Gen 8 is fitter than Gen 7, and Gen 9 is fitter than Gen 8. Why would it matter if 'a' to 'i' is a deleterious mutation when the string is still fit enough to survive? That exactly what you would expect to see in a system with no foresight, how does that harm the effectiveness of the program in demonstrating the power of evolution?