Does Einstein's T.R make any type of B.B. theory impossible?

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

EarthScienceguy
Guru

Does Einstein's T.R make any type of B.B. theory impossible?

Post #1

Post by EarthScienceguy »

Question to debate

Does Einstein's theory of relativity make anytype of big bang scenario impossible?

Einstein's theory of relativity speaks of an universe in which past present and future all exist.

https://www.pbs.org/video/nova-the-fabr ... n-of-time/

starting at 19.00

If past, present and future can all exist then the Big Bang had to create not just the beginning of our present timeline but every moment every in our entire timeline. Everything that we perceive as happening in a logical chronological order would had to have been created by chance at the "big bang".

Talk about ludicrous speed.

If your answer is you have faith that science will one day come up with a solution, how would free will not be violated?

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #51

Post by Divine Insight »

EarthScienceguy wrote: I am not debating whether time travel in the past is possible or not. I am arguing that past, present and future all exist, whether we can reach the past or not is of no consequence on the debate.
And you haven't been able to show that the past still exists. All you've done is misrepresent what other physicists have speculated about.

Moreover, all you've been doing is the logical fallacy of "Appeal to Authority" all the while you misrepresent what the authorities actually have to say about the matter.

And what's your ultimate goal? To claim that if the past still exists then the Hebrew fables of Yahweh must be true?

That's non-sequitur anyway. :roll:

We already know that the Hebrew fables of Yahweh are fictional fables. So even if we discovered that the past "still" exists (whatever that's even supposed to mean) that wouldn't revive the fables of Yahweh.

So your ultimate goal is non-sequitur anyway.

Plus, why would you even feel a need to go this route if you could instead offer compelling evidence for the existence the Hebrew Yahweh directly? Clearly you already know that this is impossible. Otherwise you'd just do that.

I suspect that the reason you are attempting this non-sequitur approach to trying to make a case for the existence of Yahweh is because you already know that the original fables of Yahweh cannot be supported and so you've turned to misrepresenting science as an alternative argument.

For whatever it's worth it isn't working.

You can't even demonstrate that the past "still" exists. An oxymoronic idea in any case. Much less show why, if that were the case, that this would somehow revive the Hebrew fables of Yahweh.

I mean, even if we allow you to postulate that the past "still" exists, you'd still be stuck with the impossible task of showing how that would supposedly revive the ancient fables of Yahweh. And why not Zeus? Or Thor? Or Odin? Or any other ancient mythological Gods?
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

EarthScienceguy
Guru

Post #52

Post by EarthScienceguy »

[Replying to post 49 by Divine Insight]
And you haven't been able to show that the past still exists. All you've done is misrepresent what other physicists have speculated about.

Moreover, all you've been doing is the logical fallacy of "Appeal to Authority" all the while you misrepresent what the authorities actually have to say about the matter.

And what's your ultimate goal? To claim that if the past still exists then the Hebrew fables of Yahweh must be true?
I have not had to show that the past, present and future all exists. It already has been by the entire physics community.

Live in ignorance of this truth if you want, it makes me no difference what so ever.

brunumb
Savant

Post #53

Post by brunumb »

[Replying to post 50 by EarthScienceguy]
I have not had to show that the past, present and future all exists. It already has been by the entire physics community.
That is not correct. It has not been shown and is still no more than speculation.
George Orwell:: “The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”
Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Gender ideology is anti-science, anti truth.