The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

Benson
Banned
Banned

The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #1

Post by Benson »

Let's chat about origins and creation.

It is not possible to explain the ancient geological evidence in the Earth, or the Massive numbers and size of Megalithic ruins all over the Earth with a Young Earth narrative. Additionally, recent discoveries of hominid bones and their retrieved DNA, recovered with crafted artifacts, from numerous sites do not support a theory of human evolution, but shows strong evidence of hominids on Earth hundreds of thousands of years ago suddenly arising.

Even retrieved clay and stone records list kings and their populations living for many successive tens of thousands of years. The successively distinct categories of fossilized reptiles and lower life forms shows multiple repetitive appearances and extinctions, far apart from any do called Evolution unto modern creatures. The recently discovered incredible resilience of microlife denies its theorized creation only for today's low stress biome.

The only theory which gives sense to all of this is the following:

1.) Earth has for close to half a million years been a Petri dish for propagation of various carbon based species.

2.) Successive planetary catastrophies have each time wiped out most life, but have occasionslly left living survivors, and have left many physical artifacts.

3.) The creation and manipulation of the physical Earth and its life have been puposefully accomplished by various sentient agencies able to plan and execute with intricacy.

4.) The most recent recreation if the biome and life has been done by the Superior Great Creator YHWH/Elohim/God as recorded in Genesis, when God said "Let Us Make Man In Our Image," which had never before been done. After all of the previous experimentation by other beings, God then created a far superior Man in His own Image.

5.) Researched oral traditions and artifacts show every major ancient culture had an enduring narrative of both extra terrestrial action upon creation, and a world wide flood.

Today, we have a huge data base of non God supernatural beings tampering with the life forms and the DNA of God's superior humans, in order to corrupt and control us for their Satanic purposes. Large eye socketed and oversized humanoid skulls from Egypt, South America, Central Europe, and other recesses show there were greatly nontypical humanoids living in ancient empires. Even a very small nonhuman, nonape biped Egyptian mummy has been found.

Yes, the fallen angels and Satan can manipulate existing life forms, as shown in the Pre Noah accounts of Genesis and the Book of Enoch. It continues through today. Jesus will now return when the Earth again becomes "As The Days of Noah" were with its corrupted life forms.

Unfortunately, Christendom denies this all, as part of their high road to spiritual superiority and tidy Theology. Unfortunately as well, the corrupt Roman Catholic church being The Beast of Babylon actually has a leg up on the reality of some of this. They will use it as a tool of the emerging One World Order.

William
Savant

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #111

Post by William »

[Replying to DrNoGods in post #110]

Be that as it may, it can still be accepted as evidence for us existing within a Reality Simulation, rather than hand-waved away because there is human invention associated with its discovery as something which exists independently of human invention.

Eta link to more posts where we argue for and against Simulation Theory.

Starting at Post#23 - to post #26 [Link]

blackstart
Student

Post #112

Post by blackstart »

Hi William,

Just a few points:

1)Given what immediately went before, I took your mountain analogy to mean testing for evidence, in which case my suggestion "Only, if it is accidentally discovered" and the query "If a mountain doesn't exist, is the mountain going to be discovered by anyone?" make perfect sense. In other words, if the evidence isn't there, you ain't going to find it.

2)If you are sending some sort of message into outer space, you can only assume that they may understand things that we can understand at least to some extent. Hence sound is used, images are used, diagrams are used. The hope is that any advanced civilization might well be able to understand something of what are on the discs. This could well be through the use of mathematics or any other medium which is unknown to us presently. That does not add anything to the simulated universe idea whatever.

3)I said "I'm not sure what point you're trying to get over. Of course there are things that we have not yet discovered. Everything that exists can potentially be discovered. Alternatively, there are things which don't exist, and therefore cannot possibly be discovered!"
You replied by saying "Conjecture? Please name even one of these things to back up your claim here."
I gave you two examples phlogiston and planet x. These are clear examples of things that don't exist and therefore cannot be discovered. I have no reason to change them.

4)You said"Which is more likely? [Occam's razor]
1: That scientists who argue that mathematics wasn't discovered but invented by humans do so because they would prefer it to be understood that way as they look good and get kudo's from humanity.
2: That scientists who argue that mathematics wasn't invented by humans but discovered do so because they would prefer it to be understood that way as it is likely the truth.""

They are not consistent for the reasons I have already stated, so I'll make them consistent and then respond:
1: That scientists who argue that mathematics wasn't invented but discovered by humans do so because they would prefer it to be understood that way as they look good and get kudo's from humanity.
2:That scientists who argue that mathematics wasn't invented by humans but discovered do so because they would prefer it to be understood that way as it is likely the truth.

my response would probably be the second one, given that I have no other means to choose between them, because it is simpler, more direct and involves less variables.

5) As regards as to whether Mathematics is invented or discovered, I thought I had made myself clear. I think it is an amalgum of the two. This is just a personal view, but it is expressed succinctly in this short link by Mario Livio.
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/article/g ... h-mystery/

However one regards Maths it seems to be a window through which we can understand and explain the natural world. The 'problem' with Maths as some sort of evidence for us living in a simulation is that it can just as easily point to a natural real world, added to which is that it is much the simpler explanation. Also, if this simulated world was based upon mathematics, could not the world of the advanced civilization that created our simulation be based upon mathematics? In which case, the same arguments apply?

All this is of course conjecture. I do not say that it is nonsense but that it is possible. I disagree that it is probable however because I have not seen any evidence which would support such a statement. If any evidence is forthcoming I would be the first to look at such evidence with an open mind.

William
Savant

Post #113

Post by William »

[Replying to blackstart in post #113]

Sorry BlackStart I did not see your repling post to me. Will get to it with my own reply later...

W

William
Savant

Post #114

Post by William »

blackstart wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:36 amHi William,
Just a few points:
1)Given what immediately went before, I took your mountain analogy to mean testing for evidence, in which case my suggestion "Only, if it is accidentally discovered" and the query "If a mountain doesn't exist, is the mountain going to be discovered by anyone?" make perfect sense. In other words, if the evidence isn't there, you ain't going to find it.
The Mountain is about the evidence of Math being a fundamental part of the universe, to be discovered rather than invented.

2)If you are sending some sort of message into outer space, you can only assume that they may understand things that we can understand at least to some extent. Hence sound is used, images are used, diagrams are used. The hope is that any advanced civilization might well be able to understand something of what are on the discs. This could well be through the use of mathematics or any other medium which is unknown to us presently. That does not add anything to the simulated universe idea whatever.
My bad.[perhaps]
I think I heard something years ago which said the disc included information which could be deciphered by any species encountering it through binary mathematics.
This impression lead me to assume that there was an aspect to mathematics which can be found throughout the universe...if this is not the case, then you would be correct. If it is the case, then yes - it does add evidence to the idea that we may indeed exist within a Simulation
3)I said "I'm not sure what point you're trying to get over. Of course there are things that we have not yet discovered. Everything that exists can potentially be discovered. Alternatively, there are things which don't exist, and therefore cannot possibly be discovered!"
You replied by saying "Conjecture? Please name even one of these things to back up your claim here."
I gave you two examples phlogiston and planet x. These are clear examples of things that don't exist and therefore cannot be discovered. I have no reason to change them.
I am positive that I replied to those examples as being somehow inappropriate to what I am arguing. Unfortunately you have not quoted me or the post so I cannot comment without finding exactly where this is [which is also why I did not get any notice that you had replied to me - so you might want to think about quoting someone using the tool available as when they are quoted, they are notified]
1: That scientists who argue that mathematics wasn't discovered but invented by humans do so because they would prefer it to be understood that way as they look good and get kudo's from humanity.
2: That scientists who argue that mathematics wasn't invented by humans but discovered do so because they would prefer it to be understood that way as it is likely the truth.""

They are not consistent for the reasons I have already stated, so I'll make them consistent and then respond:
1: That scientists who argue that mathematics wasn't invented but discovered by humans do so because they would prefer it to be understood that way as they look good and get kudo's from humanity.
Your switcharoo does not make any sense in relation to human pride and ambition. Why admit something was discovered when one can just claim to have invented it?
2:That scientists who argue that mathematics wasn't invented by humans but discovered do so because they would prefer it to be understood that way as it is likely the truth.
my response would probably be the second one, given that I have no other means to choose between them, because it is simpler, more direct and involves less variables.
Then we can place the first one aside and examine the 2nd.
5) As regards as to whether Mathematics is invented or discovered, I thought I had made myself clear. I think it is an amalgum of the two. This is just a personal view, but it is expressed succinctly in this short link by Mario Livio.
I agree with the idea that some mathematics was discovered and that is the focus of my attention re simulation theory - that the discovered math is possible evidence we exist within a simulated universe. The invented math (or anything invented within the simulation) is the cart that follows the horse.
However one regards Maths it seems to be a window through which we can understand and explain the natural world. The 'problem' with Maths as some sort of evidence for us living in a simulation is that it can just as easily point to a natural real world, added to which is that it is much the simpler explanation.
No it is not. But I would agree that if math were a total invention of humans, then that would definitely point to a natural real world, as the simpler explanation.
Also, if this simulated world was based upon mathematics, could not the world of the advanced civilization that created our simulation be based upon mathematics? In which case, the same arguments apply?
Yes. But so what? It is this world we are currently existing within and there are more things which may also add evidence to it being a simulation which can be examined.
All this is of course conjecture. I do not say that it is nonsense but that it is possible. I disagree that it is probable however because I have not seen any evidence which would support such a statement. If any evidence is forthcoming I would be the first to look at such evidence with an open mind.
Can you show me one thing in nature that is exactly the same as another thing? I think that the patterns in what the universe produces might be the case of the algorithms which produce them, and the universe is unique, therefore everything within the universe should also be unique, if it is following a pattern [algorithm code]

blackstart
Student

Post #115

Post by blackstart »

William wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:31 pm
blackstart wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:36 amHi William,
Just a few points:
The Mountain is about the evidence of Math being a fundamental part of the universe, to be discovered rather than invented.

My bad.[perhaps]
I think I heard something years ago which said the disc included information which could be deciphered by any species encountering it through binary mathematics.
This impression lead me to assume that there was an aspect to mathematics which can be found throughout the universe...if this is not the case, then you would be correct. If it is the case, then yes - it does add evidence to the idea that we may indeed exist within a Simulation
I am positive that I replied to those examples as being somehow inappropriate to what I am arguing. Unfortunately you have not quoted me or the post so I cannot comment without finding exactly where this is [which is also why I did not get any notice that you had replied to me - so you might want to think about quoting someone using the tool available as when they are quoted, they are notified]

Your switcharoo does not make any sense in relation to human pride and ambition. Why admit something was discovered when one can just claim to have invented it?
Then we can place the first one aside and examine the 2nd.
I agree with the idea that some mathematics was discovered and that is the focus of my attention re simulation theory - that the discovered math is possible evidence we exist within a simulated universe. The invented math (or anything invented within the simulation) is the cart that follows the horse.
However one regards Maths it seems to be a window through which we can understand and explain the natural world. The 'problem' with Maths as some sort of evidence for us living in a simulation is that it can just as easily point to a natural real world, added to which is that it is much the simpler explanation.
No it is not. But I would agree that if math were a total invention of humans, then that would definitely point to a natural real world, as the simpler explanation.
Also, if this simulated world was based upon mathematics, could not the world of the advanced civilization that created our simulation be based upon mathematics? In which case, the same arguments apply?
Yes. But so what? It is this world we are currently existing within and there are more things which may also add evidence to it being a simulation which can be examined.
Can you show me one thing in nature that is exactly the same as another thing? I think that the patterns in what the universe produces might be the case of the algorithms which produce them, and the universe is unique, therefore everything within the universe should also be unique, if it is following a pattern [algorithm code]
Hi William,

As I have consistently said, The idea of a simulated reality needs evidence to support it, otherwise, for me, it remains only a possibility. You have not provided any evidence so I remain sceptical unless or until there is firm evidence to support your contention. I leave you with this take on it, which, although I don't go along with the idea of pseudoscience exactly, certainly illustrates some of the problems associated with it.

William
Savant

Post #116

Post by William »

[Replying to blackstart in post #116]
As I have consistently said, The idea of a simulated reality needs evidence to support it, otherwise, for me, it remains only a possibility. You have not provided any evidence so I remain sceptical unless or until there is firm evidence to support your contention. I leave you with this take on it, which, although I don't go along with the idea of pseudoscience exactly, certainly illustrates some of the problems associated with it.
I can only show you the door...you are the one who has to walk through it.

So far my experience re those who think as you do, has shown me they are not interested - but they 'say' they are - like the woman in the video you linked claims.

If such claims are to be taken seriously, that you are actually interested...I can show you the door.

William
Savant

Post #117

Post by William »

Benson wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:12 am Let's chat about origins and creation.

It is not possible to explain the ancient geological evidence in the Earth, or the Massive numbers and size of Megalithic ruins all over the Earth with a Young Earth narrative. Additionally, recent discoveries of hominid bones and their retrieved DNA, recovered with crafted artifacts, from numerous sites do not support a theory of human evolution, but shows strong evidence of hominids on Earth hundreds of thousands of years ago suddenly arising.

Even retrieved clay and stone records list kings and their populations living for many successive tens of thousands of years. The successively distinct categories of fossilized reptiles and lower life forms shows multiple repetitive appearances and extinctions, far apart from any do called Evolution unto modern creatures. The recently discovered incredible resilience of microlife denies its theorized creation only for today's low stress biome.

The only theory which gives sense to all of this is the following:

1.) Earth has for close to half a million years been a Petri dish for propagation of various carbon based species.

2.) Successive planetary catastrophies have each time wiped out most life, but have occasionslly left living survivors, and have left many physical artifacts.

3.) The creation and manipulation of the physical Earth and its life have been puposefully accomplished by various sentient agencies able to plan and execute with intricacy.

4.) The most recent recreation if the biome and life has been done by the Superior Great Creator YHWH/Elohim/God as recorded in Genesis, when God said "Let Us Make Man In Our Image," which had never before been done. After all of the previous experimentation by other beings, God then created a far superior Man in His own Image.

5.) Researched oral traditions and artifacts show every major ancient culture had an enduring narrative of both extra terrestrial action upon creation, and a world wide flood.

Today, we have a huge data base of non God supernatural beings tampering with the life forms and the DNA of God's superior humans, in order to corrupt and control us for their Satanic purposes. Large eye socketed and oversized humanoid skulls from Egypt, South America, Central Europe, and other recesses show there were greatly nontypical humanoids living in ancient empires. Even a very small nonhuman, nonape biped Egyptian mummy has been found.

Yes, the fallen angels and Satan can manipulate existing life forms, as shown in the Pre Noah accounts of Genesis and the Book of Enoch. It continues through today. Jesus will now return when the Earth again becomes "As The Days of Noah" were with its corrupted life forms.

Unfortunately, Christendom denies this all, as part of their high road to spiritual superiority and tidy Theology. Unfortunately as well, the corrupt Roman Catholic church being The Beast of Babylon actually has a leg up on the reality of some of this. They will use it as a tool of the emerging One World Order.
The stuff of conspiracy theories which comes from biblical referencing ... If the "Superior Great Creator YHWH/Elohim/God" is the god of genesis, whom created this so-called "far superior Man in His own Image" the story [which is more like bullet points of a storyline] in Genesis doesn't show that either the man, nor the god is all that smart... see here for narrative on that.