The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

Benson
Banned
Banned

The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #1

Post by Benson »

Let's chat about origins and creation.

It is not possible to explain the ancient geological evidence in the Earth, or the Massive numbers and size of Megalithic ruins all over the Earth with a Young Earth narrative. Additionally, recent discoveries of hominid bones and their retrieved DNA, recovered with crafted artifacts, from numerous sites do not support a theory of human evolution, but shows strong evidence of hominids on Earth hundreds of thousands of years ago suddenly arising.

Even retrieved clay and stone records list kings and their populations living for many successive tens of thousands of years. The successively distinct categories of fossilized reptiles and lower life forms shows multiple repetitive appearances and extinctions, far apart from any do called Evolution unto modern creatures. The recently discovered incredible resilience of microlife denies its theorized creation only for today's low stress biome.

The only theory which gives sense to all of this is the following:

1.) Earth has for close to half a million years been a Petri dish for propagation of various carbon based species.

2.) Successive planetary catastrophies have each time wiped out most life, but have occasionslly left living survivors, and have left many physical artifacts.

3.) The creation and manipulation of the physical Earth and its life have been puposefully accomplished by various sentient agencies able to plan and execute with intricacy.

4.) The most recent recreation if the biome and life has been done by the Superior Great Creator YHWH/Elohim/God as recorded in Genesis, when God said "Let Us Make Man In Our Image," which had never before been done. After all of the previous experimentation by other beings, God then created a far superior Man in His own Image.

5.) Researched oral traditions and artifacts show every major ancient culture had an enduring narrative of both extra terrestrial action upon creation, and a world wide flood.

Today, we have a huge data base of non God supernatural beings tampering with the life forms and the DNA of God's superior humans, in order to corrupt and control us for their Satanic purposes. Large eye socketed and oversized humanoid skulls from Egypt, South America, Central Europe, and other recesses show there were greatly nontypical humanoids living in ancient empires. Even a very small nonhuman, nonape biped Egyptian mummy has been found.

Yes, the fallen angels and Satan can manipulate existing life forms, as shown in the Pre Noah accounts of Genesis and the Book of Enoch. It continues through today. Jesus will now return when the Earth again becomes "As The Days of Noah" were with its corrupted life forms.

Unfortunately, Christendom denies this all, as part of their high road to spiritual superiority and tidy Theology. Unfortunately as well, the corrupt Roman Catholic church being The Beast of Babylon actually has a leg up on the reality of some of this. They will use it as a tool of the emerging One World Order.

DrNoGods
Prodigy

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #71

Post by DrNoGods »

[Replying to Benson in post #71]
There is no benefit for anyone to hear about what has "surprised" you, and certainly not as it relates to the trash of evolution theory. Do you need to know why your sense of "surprise" is inconsequential?
I made no comments about anything that "surprised" me, so I'm not sure what this response is supposed to refer to. Did you perhaps mistakenly respond here to some other post elsewhere on the site? Since your reply has no relevence to any comments I made in my post, I'll assume it was meant for some other topic or post. If that is not correct, maybe you can elaborate on what comment(s) you interpreted to mean I was "surprised" about something, as I never used that word or description at any point in the post you replied to.

And evolution theory is not "trash." It is the accepted mechanism for how life diversified on this planet once it took hold initially. There is mountains of evidence to support it.
In human affairs the sources of success are ever to be found in the fountains of quick resolve and swift stroke; and it seems to be a law, inflexible and inexorable, that he who will not risk cannot win.
John Paul Jones, 1779

The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.
Mark Twain

otseng
Savant

Post #72

Post by otseng »

Benson wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:33 pm There is no benefit for anyone to hear about what has "surprised" you, and certainly not as it relates to the trash of evolution theory. Do you need to know why your sense of "surprise" is inconsequential?
:warning: Moderator Warning

Please just debate the topic rather than commenting on posters.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Benson
Banned
Banned

Post #73

Post by Benson »

DrNoGods wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:57 pm [Replying to Benson in post #71]
There is no benefit for anyone to hear about what has "surprised" you, and certainly not as it relates to the trash of evolution theory. Do you need to know why your sense of "surprise" is inconsequential?
I made no comments about anything that "surprised" me, so I'm not sure what this response is supposed to refer to. Did you perhaps mistakenly respond here to some other post elsewhere on the site? Since your reply has no relevence to any comments I made in my post, I'll assume it was meant for some other topic or post. If that is not correct, maybe you can elaborate on what comment(s) you interpreted to mean I was "surprised" about something, as I never used that word or description at any point in the post you replied to.

And evolution theory is not "trash." It is the accepted mechanism for how life diversified on this planet once it took hold initially. There is mountains of evidence to support it.
In post #65 first paragraph you spoke of "surprise" being a potential parameter of comprehension. Admitting this verifies how the specious and nonobjective thoughts of scientists are acceptable to themselves and their peers.

Science both references itself and worships itself, it being a sentient entity per its adherents.

Did the Internet create itself? Did the components of living cells assemble and energize themselves? What does the answer to this question give evidence unto?

Give your finest answer.

Difflugia
Prodigy

Post #74

Post by Difflugia »

Benson wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:37 amDid the Internet create itself?
No.
Benson wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:37 amDid the components of living cells assemble and energize themselves?
Yes.

What do I win?
My pronouns are he, him, and his.

Benson
Banned
Banned

Post #75

Post by Benson »

Difflugia wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:57 am
Benson wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:37 amDid the Internet create itself?
No.
Benson wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:37 amDid the components of living cells assemble and energize themselves?
Yes.

What do I win?
Did your cell phone assemble itself, also?

Benson
Banned
Banned

Post #76

Post by Benson »

DrNoGods wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:57 pm [Replying to Benson in post #71]

There is no evidence cellular components have undergone any such evolution. Any changes in their states apart from normal structure and function is lethal to them.

blackstart
Student

Post #77

Post by blackstart »

William wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:20 pm What makes you think that there are no scientists employed in non-secular science projects? Why would you think that these would share their knowledge with secular scientists? Why would you think that getting kudo's from the world ignorant of existing within a Reality Simulation would be something they would care for?
What makes you think that the world would be interested in finding out it exists within a Reality Simulation?
Hi William,

Not sure what secular or non secular scientists have got to do with anything. Plenty of influential scientists, both past and present, have had religious leanings. However, on your main point, I suppose it's the same reason that I don't believe in leprechauns and pots of gold at the end of rainbows. There's no evidence that one/some scientists have made a breakthrough that proves that we live in a simulated universe. Just as with Russell's teapot analogy, it's possible, but it's up to you to provide watertight evidence that this is so.

Benson
Banned
Banned

Post #78

Post by Benson »

blackstart wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:32 am
William wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:20 pm What makes you think that there are no scientists employed in non-secular science projects? Why would you think that these would share their knowledge with secular scientists? Why would you think that getting kudo's from the world ignorant of existing within a Reality Simulation would be something they would care for?
What makes you think that the world would be interested in finding out it exists within a Reality Simulation?
Hi William,

Not sure what secular or non secular scientists have got to do with anything. Plenty of influential scientists, both past and present, have had religious leanings. However, on your main point, I suppose it's the same reason that I don't believe in leprechauns and pots of gold at the end of rainbows. There's no evidence that one/some scientists have made a breakthrough that proves that we live in a simulated universe. Just as with Russell's teapot analogy, it's possible, but it's up to you to provide watertight evidence that this is so.
Water tight evidence is largely a theory. The only logic which exists is merely inductive reasoning. News Flash ...

William
Savant

Post #79

Post by William »

Hi William,

blackstart
Student

Post #80

Post by blackstart »

William wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:03 am
Hi William,

Hi William,

Well, I would, for one. It would point to the possibility of advanced extra terrestrial life. I would suggest that there is quite an interest in the idea of any extra terrestrial life as evidenced by the various attempts to establish whether such life exists.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-is-ta ... yond-earth

What makes you think that the world wouldn't be interested in finding out that it exists in a reality simulator?