The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Benson
Banned
Banned
Posts: 252
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:30 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times

The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #1

Post by Benson »

Let's chat about origins and creation.

It is not possible to explain the ancient geological evidence in the Earth, or the Massive numbers and size of Megalithic ruins all over the Earth with a Young Earth narrative. Additionally, recent discoveries of hominid bones and their retrieved DNA, recovered with crafted artifacts, from numerous sites do not support a theory of human evolution, but shows strong evidence of hominids on Earth hundreds of thousands of years ago suddenly arising.

Even retrieved clay and stone records list kings and their populations living for many successive tens of thousands of years. The successively distinct categories of fossilized reptiles and lower life forms shows multiple repetitive appearances and extinctions, far apart from any do called Evolution unto modern creatures. The recently discovered incredible resilience of microlife denies its theorized creation only for today's low stress biome.

The only theory which gives sense to all of this is the following:

1.) Earth has for close to half a million years been a Petri dish for propagation of various carbon based species.

2.) Successive planetary catastrophies have each time wiped out most life, but have occasionslly left living survivors, and have left many physical artifacts.

3.) The creation and manipulation of the physical Earth and its life have been puposefully accomplished by various sentient agencies able to plan and execute with intricacy.

4.) The most recent recreation if the biome and life has been done by the Superior Great Creator YHWH/Elohim/God as recorded in Genesis, when God said "Let Us Make Man In Our Image," which had never before been done. After all of the previous experimentation by other beings, God then created a far superior Man in His own Image.

5.) Researched oral traditions and artifacts show every major ancient culture had an enduring narrative of both extra terrestrial action upon creation, and a world wide flood.

Today, we have a huge data base of non God supernatural beings tampering with the life forms and the DNA of God's superior humans, in order to corrupt and control us for their Satanic purposes. Large eye socketed and oversized humanoid skulls from Egypt, South America, Central Europe, and other recesses show there were greatly nontypical humanoids living in ancient empires. Even a very small nonhuman, nonape biped Egyptian mummy has been found.

Yes, the fallen angels and Satan can manipulate existing life forms, as shown in the Pre Noah accounts of Genesis and the Book of Enoch. It continues through today. Jesus will now return when the Earth again becomes "As The Days of Noah" were with its corrupted life forms.

Unfortunately, Christendom denies this all, as part of their high road to spiritual superiority and tidy Theology. Unfortunately as well, the corrupt Roman Catholic church being The Beast of Babylon actually has a leg up on the reality of some of this. They will use it as a tool of the emerging One World Order.

User avatar
DrNoGods
Guru
Posts: 1405
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:18 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #81

Post by DrNoGods »

[Replying to Benson in post #74]
In post #65 first paragraph you spoke of "surprise" being a potential parameter of comprehension. Admitting this verifies how the specious and nonobjective thoughts of scientists are acceptable to themselves and their peers.
The phrase "it is no surprise" is an idiom. It did not mean what you implied in post 70 that I was personally surprised at something, or had a sense of surprise. It meant (in that context) that evolution of eyes and sight would be expected from the evolutionary process as it is beneficial to the animal. Playing word games, though, does not change the observable fact that eyes have evolved independently, in different forms, multiple times.
Science both references itself and worships itself, it being a sentient entity per its adherents.
Here is the Merriam-Webster definition of the word science:

Definition of science
1 : the state of knowing : knowledge as distinguished from ignorance or misunderstanding
2a : a department of systematized knowledge as an object of study
b : something (such as a sport or technique) that may be studied or learned like systematized knowledge
3a : knowledge or a system of knowledge covering general truths or the operation of general laws especially as obtained and tested through scientific method
b : such knowledge or such a system of knowledge concerned with the physical world and its phenomena
4 : a system or method reconciling practical ends with scientific laws

It is the accumulation of scientific knowledge, and the efforts to add to that knowledge base, that is "science." It is not some kind of cult that its adherents worship, or considered a sentient entity. It is simply the effort to understand and explain the natural world.
Did the Internet create itself? Did the components of living cells assemble and energize themselves? What does the answer to this question give evidence unto?
Give your finest answer.
Obviously the internet did not create itself, and living cells did assemble and energize themselves by some means. The first is an observable fact, and the second can be inferred from the fact that living things do exist, and had to originate by some mechanism, then diversify into the many forms we see today which is described by the theory of evolution. Just because science has yet to determine the exact mechanism for how life originated from nonliving matter does not mean that some divine intervention is the correct answer.

There is no more support for that idea than for any other supernatural event, yet many religious people (in particular) jump to the unwarranted conclusion that just because science has yet to explain something 100%, the default answer is "god did it." There is at least some progress towards understanding possible mechanisms for how life may have originated from chemicals acted on by light, electricity, heat, etc., but absolutely zero progress in showing that gods of any kind exist now, or ever did, so using them as explanations for anything really has no basis ... it is a hypothesis yet to be supported by any evidence.

The answers don't give evidence unto anything, other than a misunderstanding by the person asking them as to how evolution works, and how unsolved science problems are not by default explained by references to gods or other supernatural entities.
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown..
Carl Sagan

The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.
Mark Twain

User avatar
William
Savant
Posts: 7270
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Te Waipounamu
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 292 times
Contact:

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #82

Post by William »

blackstart wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:41 am
William wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:03 am
blackstart wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:32 am
William wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:20 pm What makes you think that there are no scientists employed in non-secular science projects? Why would you think that these would share their knowledge with secular scientists? Why would you think that getting kudo's from the world ignorant of existing within a Reality Simulation would be something they would care for?
What makes you think that the world would be interested in finding out it exists within a Reality Simulation?
Hi William,

Not sure what secular or non secular scientists have got to do with anything. Plenty of influential scientists, both past and present, have had religious leanings. However, on your main point, I suppose it's the same reason that I don't believe in leprechauns and pots of gold at the end of rainbows. There's no evidence that one/some scientists have made a breakthrough that proves that we live in a simulated universe. Just as with Russell's teapot analogy, it's possible, but it's up to you to provide watertight evidence that this is so.
What makes you think that the world would be interested in finding out it exists within a Reality Simulation?
Hi William,

Well, I would, for one. It would point to the possibility of advanced extra terrestrial life. I would suggest that there is quite an interest in the idea of any extra terrestrial life as evidenced by the various attempts to establish whether such life exists.
What have you done to investigate this interest you claim to have?

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-is-ta ... yond-earth
What makes you think that the world wouldn't be interested in finding out that it exists in a reality simulator?
The world makes me think that is the case...even scientists who think it may be possible, are not interested in creating ways in which they can investigate. Probable because they believe they might end up on the fringe of society and not receive any more kudos from the world....

Benson
Banned
Banned
Posts: 252
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:30 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #83

Post by Benson »

DrNoGods wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:44 am [Replying to Benson in post #74]
In post #65 first paragraph you spoke of "surprise" being a potential parameter of comprehension. Admitting this verifies how the specious and nonobjective thoughts of scientists are acceptable to themselves and their peers.
The phrase "it is no surprise" is an idiom. It did not mean what you implied in post 70 that I was personally surprised at something, or had a sense of surprise. It meant (in that context) that evolution of eyes and sight would be expected from the evolutionary process as it is beneficial to the animal. Playing word games, though, does not change the observable fact that eyes have evolved independently, in different forms, multiple times.
Science both references itself and worships itself, it being a sentient entity per its adherents.
Here is the Merriam-Webster definition of the word science:

Definition of science
1 : the state of knowing : knowledge as distinguished from ignorance or misunderstanding
2a : a department of systematized knowledge as an object of study
b : something (such as a sport or technique) that may be studied or learned like systematized knowledge
3a : knowledge or a system of knowledge covering general truths or the operation of general laws especially as obtained and tested through scientific method
b : such knowledge or such a system of knowledge concerned with the physical world and its phenomena
4 : a system or method reconciling practical ends with scientific laws

It is the accumulation of scientific knowledge, and the efforts to add to that knowledge base, that is "science." It is not some kind of cult that its adherents worship, or considered a sentient entity. It is simply the effort to understand and explain the natural world.
Did the Internet create itself? Did the components of living cells assemble and energize themselves? What does the answer to this question give evidence unto?
Give your finest answer.
Obviously the internet did not create itself, and living cells did assemble and energize themselves by some means. The first is an observable fact, and the second can be inferred from the fact that living things do exist, and had to originate by some mechanism, then diversify into the many forms we see today which is described by the theory of evolution. Just because science has yet to determine the exact mechanism for how life originated from nonliving matter does not mean that some divine intervention is the correct answer.

There is no more support for that idea than for any other supernatural event, yet many religious people (in particular) jump to the unwarranted conclusion that just because science has yet to explain something 100%, the default answer is "god did it." There is at least some progress towards understanding possible mechanisms for how life may have originated from chemicals acted on by light, electricity, heat, etc., but absolutely zero progress in showing that gods of any kind exist now, or ever did, so using them as explanations for anything really has no basis ... it is a hypothesis yet to be supported by any evidence.

The answers don't give evidence unto anything, other than a misunderstanding by the person asking them as to how evolution works, and how unsolved science problems are not by default explained by references to gods or other supernatural entities.
Eyes have never been observed evolving independently, in different forms, at different times. It is only speculated they might have.

Sincerity and cohesive linear thought do not establish reality.

User avatar
DrNoGods
Guru
Posts: 1405
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:18 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #84

Post by DrNoGods »

[Replying to Benson in post #84]
Eyes have never been observed evolving independently, in different forms, at different times. It is only speculated they might have.
The fossil record and the present distribution of animals with different eye types would beg to differ. There is no speculation involved in seeing (pun intended) that the compound eyes of insects are very different from those with a single lens like mammals. So there is no doubt that there are different forms for "eyes", and that they evolved at different times given the fossil record and when (based on dating of the fossils) various eye types appeared. Trilobites even had different types of eyes some 540 million years ago, some with solid calcite lenses. Here is a good book chapter on the subject:

http://www.softouch.on.ca/kb/data/Animal%20Eyes.pdf

"Observed" does not always mean that a human being was present to see something happen. Examination of the fossil record is observation and analysis of real, physical artifacts that information can be gleaned from. This is how we know that there were earlier members of the genus Homo of which we are a member. There is no speculation involved because we have the fossils ... it would only be speculation if we had no physical evidence (such as claims for the existence of the supernatural, for example).
Sincerity and cohesive linear thought do not establish reality.
And personal incredulity does not establish whether anything is true or false.
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown..
Carl Sagan

The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.
Mark Twain

blackstart
Student
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:23 pm
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #85

Post by blackstart »

William wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:20 pm
blackstart wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:41 am
William wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:03 am
blackstart wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:32 am
William wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:20 pm What makes you think that there are no scientists employed in non-secular science projects? Why would you think that these would share their knowledge with secular scientists? Why would you think that getting kudo's from the world ignorant of existing within a Reality Simulation would be something they would care for?
What makes you think that the world would be interested in finding out it exists within a Reality Simulation?
Hi William,

Not sure what secular or non secular scientists have got to do with anything. Plenty of influential scientists, both past and present, have had religious leanings. However, on your main point, I suppose it's the same reason that I don't believe in leprechauns and pots of gold at the end of rainbows. There's no evidence that one/some scientists have made a breakthrough that proves that we live in a simulated universe. Just as with Russell's teapot analogy, it's possible, but it's up to you to provide watertight evidence that this is so.
What makes you think that the world would be interested in finding out it exists within a Reality Simulation?
Hi William,

Well, I would, for one. It would point to the possibility of advanced extra terrestrial life. I would suggest that there is quite an interest in the idea of any extra terrestrial life as evidenced by the various attempts to establish whether such life exists.
What have you done to investigate this interest you claim to have?

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-is-ta ... yond-earth
What makes you think that the world wouldn't be interested in finding out that it exists in a reality simulator?
The world makes me think that is the case...even scientists who think it may be possible, are not interested in creating ways in which they can investigate. Probable because they believe they might end up on the fringe of society and not receive any more kudos from the world....
Hi William,

I appreciate that that is your view. It's not one which I share.

You might find this article from the Guardian interesting. It basically sums up the arguments and the debate surrounding it.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... the-matrix

User avatar
DrNoGods
Guru
Posts: 1405
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:18 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #86

Post by DrNoGods »

[Replying to blackstart in post #86]
You might find this article from the Guardian interesting. It basically sums up the arguments and the debate surrounding it.
Interesting article. I worked at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory as a research scientist from 1985 to 1999 and had many lunches with Rich Terrile ... but no conversations about this particular topic. The big question I'd ask about this whole idea that we are living in a simulation is (besides what actual evidence is there for it) when did it start, and how is is consistent with the fact that we have a 4.6 billion year, continuous, existence of planet Earth. Within that period we have life appearing some 4 billion years ago, or earlier, and then the past 1 billion or so the evolution of multicellular life forms passing from simple sponges and similar forms, to fishes, reptiles, insects, mammals, etc.

If this was all part of some simulation, it seems it would have to have been running for over 4 billion years, nonstop. How is that possible, and who/what would even want to run a 4+ billion year simulation as part of some kind of game or experiment even if they could? I just don't see how it makes any sense, or how it could be justified just because we're better now at software and understanding of how the brain works than we were 50 years ago, this somehow suggests there are entities out there who are far smarter than we are and are running a simulation with humans as the game pieces. Maybe good stuff for science fiction movie, but very hard for me to believe something like that could be real.
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown..
Carl Sagan

The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.
Mark Twain

Benson
Banned
Banned
Posts: 252
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:30 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #87

Post by Benson »

DrNoGods wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:42 pm [Replying to Benson in post #84]
Eyes have never been observed evolving independently, in different forms, at different times. It is only speculated they might have.
The fossil record and the present distribution of animals with different eye types would beg to differ. There is no speculation involved in seeing (pun intended) that the compound eyes of insects are very different from those with a single lens like mammals. So there is no doubt that there are different forms for "eyes", and that they evolved at different times given the fossil record and when (based on dating of the fossils) various eye types appeared. Trilobites even had different types of eyes some 540 million years ago, some with solid calcite lenses. Here is a good book chapter on the subject:

http://www.softouch.on.ca/kb/data/Animal%20Eyes.pdf

"Observed" does not always mean that a human being was present to see something happen. Examination of the fossil record is observation and analysis of real, physical artifacts that information can be gleaned from. This is how we know that there were earlier members of the genus Homo of which we are a member. There is no speculation involved because we have the fossils ... it would only be speculation if we had no physical evidence (such as claims for the existence of the supernatural, for example).
Sincerity and cohesive linear thought do not establish reality.
And personal incredulity does not establish whether anything is true or false.
The assumption of evolution does not qualify any bit of evidence for it. Conclusions cannot be equated with what is "Observed." Good luck upon that which is otherwise.

User avatar
William
Savant
Posts: 7270
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Te Waipounamu
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 292 times
Contact:

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #88

Post by William »

blackstart wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:32 am
William wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:20 pm
What makes you think that the world would be interested in finding out it exists within a Reality Simulation?
Well, I would, for one.
What have you done to investigate this interest you claim to have?
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-is-ta ... yond-earth
What makes you think that the world wouldn't be interested in finding out that it exists in a reality simulator?
The world makes me think that is the case...even scientists who think it may be possible, are not interested in creating ways in which they can investigate. Probable because they believe they might end up on the fringe of society and not receive any more kudos from the world....
I appreciate that that is your view. It's not one which I share.
I rest my case. You are among those in the world not interested in investigating the possibility to see what truth may be found therein.

That being the case, you prefer whatever comfort avails itself to you to accept that you do not exist within a creation.

I appreciate that is your view. It is one which I do not share.
Last edited by William on Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Benson
Banned
Banned
Posts: 252
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:30 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #89

Post by Benson »

William wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:03 pm
blackstart wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:32 am
William wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:20 pm
What makes you think that the world would be interested in finding out it exists within a Reality Simulation?
Well, I would, for one.
What have you done to investigate this interest you claim to have?
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-is-ta ... yond-earth
What makes you think that the world wouldn't be interested in finding out that it exists in a reality simulator?
The world makes me think that is the case...even scientists who think it may be possible, are not interested in creating ways in which they can investigate. Probable because they believe they might end up on the fringe of society and not receive any more kudos from the world....
I appreciate that that is your view. It's not one which I share.
I rest my case. You are among those in the world not interested in investigating the possibility to see what truth may be found therein.

That being the case, you prefer whatever comfort avails itself to you to accept that you do not exist within a creation.

I appreciate that is your view. It is one which I do not share.
Tell us about the comfort you have within an existence from evolution. Any comfort at all? Do you have peace?

User avatar
William
Savant
Posts: 7270
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Te Waipounamu
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 292 times
Contact:

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #90

Post by William »

DrNoGods wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:26 pm
[Replying to blackstart in post #86]
You might find this article from the Guardian interesting. It basically sums up the arguments and the debate surrounding it.
Interesting article. I worked at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory as a research scientist from 1985 to 1999 and had many lunches with Rich Terrile ... but no conversations about this particular topic. The big question I'd ask about this whole idea that we are living in a simulation is (besides what actual evidence is there for it) when did it start, and how is is consistent with the fact that we have a 4.6 billion year, continuous, existence of planet Earth. Within that period we have life appearing some 4 billion years ago, or earlier, and then the past 1 billion or so the evolution of multicellular life forms passing from simple sponges and similar forms, to fishes, reptiles, insects, mammals, etc.

If this was all part of some simulation, it seems it would have to have been running for over 4 billion years, nonstop. How is that possible
I am no scientist but do have to wonder as to why anyone would think that a simulation has to have run for as long as its simulated components suggest to us who are within it.

Think of it this way. None of us are ourselves, 4 billion years old, yet when inserted into the simulation, we can still learn that it appears to have been around for at least that long [in simulation years]. There is no reason why a Reality Simulation cannot be made to appear that way, to those within it experiencing it.
, and who/what would even want to run a 4+ billion year simulation as part of some kind of game or experiment even if they could?


Beings who are eternal would naturally create such Reality Simulations.
I just don't see how it makes any sense, or how it could be justified just because we're better now at software and understanding of how the brain works than we were 50 years ago, this somehow suggests there are entities out there who are far smarter than we are and are running a simulation with humans as the game pieces. Maybe good stuff for science fiction movie, but very hard for me to believe something like that could be real.
Perhaps for you, that is the case. Others like myself see nothing untoward or otherwise impractical in the idea that we, not only created the Reality Simulation, but that it also may well serve as a learning device for those both observing from outside of it, and those experiencing it from within.

Post#23 Sorry. It Was Me. I Did It.

Post Reply