The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Benson
Banned
Banned
Posts: 252
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:30 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times

The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #1

Post by Benson »

Let's chat about origins and creation.

It is not possible to explain the ancient geological evidence in the Earth, or the Massive numbers and size of Megalithic ruins all over the Earth with a Young Earth narrative. Additionally, recent discoveries of hominid bones and their retrieved DNA, recovered with crafted artifacts, from numerous sites do not support a theory of human evolution, but shows strong evidence of hominids on Earth hundreds of thousands of years ago suddenly arising.

Even retrieved clay and stone records list kings and their populations living for many successive tens of thousands of years. The successively distinct categories of fossilized reptiles and lower life forms shows multiple repetitive appearances and extinctions, far apart from any do called Evolution unto modern creatures. The recently discovered incredible resilience of microlife denies its theorized creation only for today's low stress biome.

The only theory which gives sense to all of this is the following:

1.) Earth has for close to half a million years been a Petri dish for propagation of various carbon based species.

2.) Successive planetary catastrophies have each time wiped out most life, but have occasionslly left living survivors, and have left many physical artifacts.

3.) The creation and manipulation of the physical Earth and its life have been puposefully accomplished by various sentient agencies able to plan and execute with intricacy.

4.) The most recent recreation if the biome and life has been done by the Superior Great Creator YHWH/Elohim/God as recorded in Genesis, when God said "Let Us Make Man In Our Image," which had never before been done. After all of the previous experimentation by other beings, God then created a far superior Man in His own Image.

5.) Researched oral traditions and artifacts show every major ancient culture had an enduring narrative of both extra terrestrial action upon creation, and a world wide flood.

Today, we have a huge data base of non God supernatural beings tampering with the life forms and the DNA of God's superior humans, in order to corrupt and control us for their Satanic purposes. Large eye socketed and oversized humanoid skulls from Egypt, South America, Central Europe, and other recesses show there were greatly nontypical humanoids living in ancient empires. Even a very small nonhuman, nonape biped Egyptian mummy has been found.

Yes, the fallen angels and Satan can manipulate existing life forms, as shown in the Pre Noah accounts of Genesis and the Book of Enoch. It continues through today. Jesus will now return when the Earth again becomes "As The Days of Noah" were with its corrupted life forms.

Unfortunately, Christendom denies this all, as part of their high road to spiritual superiority and tidy Theology. Unfortunately as well, the corrupt Roman Catholic church being The Beast of Babylon actually has a leg up on the reality of some of this. They will use it as a tool of the emerging One World Order.

User avatar
DrNoGods
Guru
Posts: 1405
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:18 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #91

Post by DrNoGods »

[Replying to Benson in post #88]
The assumption of evolution does not qualify any bit of evidence for it.
That is true for anything of course, but evolution is not an assumption. It is a formal scientific theory based on so much supporting evidence that it made the transition from hypothesis to theory ... the highest level of scientific confirmation. It is your opinion that it is an assumption, but that is not correct.

Replace the word evolution with a god:

"The assumption of a god does not qualify any bit of evidence for it."

Do you agree with that statement? The existence of gods of any kind is still at the hypothesis stage (or the assumption stage). No evidence has yet appeared.
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown..
Carl Sagan

The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.
Mark Twain

Online
User avatar
William
Savant
Posts: 7251
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Te Waipounamu
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 291 times
Contact:

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #92

Post by William »

DrNoGods wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:44 pm [Replying to Benson in post #88]
The assumption of evolution does not qualify any bit of evidence for it.
That is true for anything of course, but evolution is not an assumption. It is a formal scientific theory based on so much supporting evidence that it made the transition from hypothesis to theory ... the highest level of scientific confirmation. It is your opinion that it is an assumption, but that is not correct.

Replace the word evolution with a god:

"The assumption of a god does not qualify any bit of evidence for it."

Do you agree with that statement? The existence of gods of any kind is still at the hypothesis stage (or the assumption stage). No evidence has yet appeared.
The evidence is circumstantial at best, if indeed the use of the word "God" substitutes the use of the word "Creator". Otherwise, I agree with the statement.

User avatar
DrNoGods
Guru
Posts: 1405
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:18 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #93

Post by DrNoGods »

[Replying to William in post #91]
I am no scientist but do have to wonder as to why anyone would think that a simulation has to have run for as long as its simulated components suggest to us who are within it.
But wouldn't there have to be some kind of detectable event during the 4+ billion years that would indicate that this postulated simulation had started, and was not present before then, if it had not been running the entire time? Something in the geological or archeological record, or the fossil record, or ?? Or is this very analogous to religion where an all powerful god is postulated that can "do anything", and so can make us lowly humans believe we are living in a world that we really aren't, and creating histories that deceive us and our measurements?

How are these supposed beings who created and are running the simulation different, in concept, than a god of some sort? Once you allow for that concept, then anything goes because the entity or entities running the show are capable of controlling our brains in any way they want, fooling us at will without us being able to detect it. In that case virtually any description of these beings has to be accepted, and anyone could make up their own version and claim it is correct because it is their interpretation (much like religions).

If there is no way to verify or test for this idea that we are living in a reality simulation, how is it any different from science fiction?
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown..
Carl Sagan

The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.
Mark Twain

Benson
Banned
Banned
Posts: 252
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:30 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #94

Post by Benson »

DrNoGods wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:44 pm [Replying to Benson in post #88]
The assumption of evolution does not qualify any bit of evidence for it.
That is true for anything of course, but evolution is not an assumption. It is a formal scientific theory based on so much supporting evidence that it made the transition from hypothesis to theory ... the highest level of scientific confirmation. It is your opinion that it is an assumption, but that is not correct.

Replace the word evolution with a god:

"The assumption of a god does not qualify any bit of evidence for it."

Do you agree with that statement? The existence of gods of any kind is still at the hypothesis stage (or the assumption stage). No evidence has yet appeared.
Plenty of evidence.
1.) Elohim JHWH's Jews and their Torah being the most accurately durable ethnic entity in the history of Earth.
2.) The self disclosed loving and redemptive identity of Elohim YHWH is far superior to all other historic deities.
3.) The Hebrew Scriptures are irrefutable sources for history, geography, human nature. As well, their Scriptures display an unparalleled display of internal continuity within their 4000 years of authorship.
4.) Christianity has had more beneficial effect upon Mankind then any other ethical system in history.
5.) The sole endeavor of all occultism, including current New Ageism, Satanic churches, the efforts for New World governance, all Communism, historic hedonism, and the Standard Model of Science is to without exception do all possible things in their power to negate the proclaimed work of Monotheistic Salvation through Jesus Christ. That is how dangerous Jesus is to them.
6.) Here is a really good tidbit for you. MUFON is well aware that speaking the name "Jesus" within an Alien abduction causes the alien entities to immediately leave the venue. Lol.
7.) Today in 2021, Iran is being internally swept by God's Spirit to transform and save desperate and miserable Muslims, who had lived in total hatred of Jews and Christians, into loving and joyous people with every desire for life and eternity. Hundreds of thousands of Christophanies, physical healings, miracles, incredible preservation of life amidst hopelessness human endeavor are being seen and proclaimed.
8.) The evidence can be found even in yourself. You have no explanation for your capacity to even think in terms of eternal and conceptual reality. In fact, if you personslly speak, "God Creator, I confess to you my rebellion and rejection of you, and this day I accept Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and arbitor before you," you then at that moment will be born again into God's Life at the core of your being.

Got enough guts to do it?

Online
User avatar
William
Savant
Posts: 7251
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Te Waipounamu
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 291 times
Contact:

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #95

Post by William »

DrNoGods wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:56 pm
[Replying to William in post #91][/quote]
I am no scientist but do have to wonder as to why anyone would think that a simulation has to have run for as long as its simulated components suggest to us who are within it.
But wouldn't there have to be some kind of detectable event during the 4+ billion years that would indicate that this postulated simulation had started, and was not present before then, if it had not been running the entire time?
Why should there be? Why can the simulation not be created to appear it had been around for as long as it appears to have? Even human created simulations can do this, making a simulation appear older than the computer it was created with.
Something in the geological or archeological record, or the fossil record, or ?? Or is this very analogous to religion where an all powerful god is postulated that can "do anything", and so can make us lowly humans believe we are living in a world that we really aren't, and creating histories that deceive us and our measurements?
Such concepts likely as not pre-date religious ideas about the subject. Religion just put names and images onto the idea of whomever created the simulations. Point being, that we can derive that much from the idea, is perhaps also a clue the idea is true.
How are these supposed beings who created and are running the simulation different, in concept, than a god of some sort?
Essentially their position [in relation to our own] would make them 'gods of sorts', but what of that?
Once you allow for that concept, then anything goes because the entity or entities running the show are capable of controlling our brains in any way they want, fooling us at will without us being able to detect it.
While that could happen, it seems contrary to how the Reality Simulation has been set up. Arguably it might be more the case that those within the simulation who know we exist within a simulation could use that to their advantage by bringing in these superstitious beliefs about the nature of The Creator [these creators of the simulation], in order to control us.
In that case virtually any description of these beings has to be accepted, and anyone could make up their own version and claim it is correct because it is their interpretation (much like religions).
Not just 'any' but specific to the evidence as we uncover it.
If there is no way to verify or test for this idea that we are living in a reality simulation, how is it any different from science fiction?
But is there not way to - firstly - find evidence which supports that we most likely are within a Reality Simulation - and then find ways of testing the idea?

User avatar
DrNoGods
Guru
Posts: 1405
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:18 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 129 times

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #96

Post by DrNoGods »

[Replying to Benson in post #95]
Plenty of evidence.
1.) Elohim JHWH's Jews and their Torah being the most accurately durable ethnic entity in the history of Earth.
2.) The self disclosed loving and redemptive identity of Elohim YHWH is far superior to all other historic deities.
3.) The Hebrew Scriptures are irrefutable sources for history, geography, human nature. As well, their Scriptures display an unparalleled display of internal continuity within their 4000 years of authorship.
4.) Christianity has had more beneficial effect upon Mankind then any other ethical system in history.
5.) The sole endeavor of all occultism, including current New Ageism, Satanic churches, the efforts for New World governance, all Communism, historic hedonism, and the Standard Model of Science is to without exception do all possible things in their power to negate the proclaimed work of Monotheistic Salvation through Jesus Christ. That is how dangerous Jesus is to them.
6.) Here is a really good tidbit for you. MUFON is well aware that speaking the name "Jesus" within an Alien abduction causes the alien entities to immediately leave the venue. Lol.
7.) Today in 2021, Iran is being internally swept by God's Spirit to transform and save desperate and miserable Muslims, who had lived in total hatred of Jews and Christians, into loving and joyous people with every desire for life and eternity. Hundreds of thousands of Christophanies, physical healings, miracles, incredible preservation of life amidst hopelessness human endeavor are being seen and proclaimed.
8.) The evidence can be found even in yourself. You have no explanation for your capacity to even think in terms of eternal and conceptual reality. In fact, if you personslly speak, "God Creator, I confess to you my rebellion and rejection of you, and this day I accept Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and arbitor before you," you then at that moment will be born again into God's Life at the core of your being.

Got enough guts to do it?
Except that none of this is evidence (especially the alien abduction part!). It is all your personal opinion on the importance and validity of one particular religion (Christianity). If you asked a Hindu to provide evidence that his religion was the only "true" one, I'm sure he'd have a similar list of items to present as evidence and just as absolutely sure as you are. Ask Muslims if they are miserable as you claim, and they will refute that almost certainly. But in this Science and Religion subsection, evidence is actual scientific evidence, not proclamations found in a holy book or opinions of how those books should be interpreted, which is all you have presented here.

As for #8, I was raised in a Christian household, was baptized, was "saved" by proclaiming the exact thing you mention (which did nothing to make me "born into God's Life at the core of my being"), in church every Sunday morning and evening, and the Wednesday evening prayer meeting (and offering plate pass around, of course), etc. It was when I decided to study the different religions of the world in my 20s, and their origins and fundamentals, that I concluded that the only scenario that was totally consistent with all of the claims of the different religions and gods is that none of them are true and gods don't really, truly exist (or human afterlives). That option just made much more sense to me than that all religions are true (an impossibility given their incompatible beliefs), or only one of them is true (which one?). So I did have the "guts" to become "saved" in the Christian sense ... it just had no effect and eventually got trumped by the realization that religion was most likely nothing but man-made fiction, and science has better explanations for everything (by far).
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown..
Carl Sagan

The man who does not read has no advantage over the man who cannot read.
Mark Twain

Benson
Banned
Banned
Posts: 252
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:30 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #97

Post by Benson »

DrNoGods wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:35 pm [Replying to Benson in post #95]
Plenty of evidence.
1.) Elohim JHWH's Jews and their Torah being the most accurately durable ethnic entity in the history of Earth.
2.) The self disclosed loving and redemptive identity of Elohim YHWH is far superior to all other historic deities.
3.) The Hebrew Scriptures are irrefutable sources for history, geography, human nature. As well, their Scriptures display an unparalleled display of internal continuity within their 4000 years of authorship.
4.) Christianity has had more beneficial effect upon Mankind then any other ethical system in history.
5.) The sole endeavor of all occultism, including current New Ageism, Satanic churches, the efforts for New World governance, all Communism, historic hedonism, and the Standard Model of Science is to without exception do all possible things in their power to negate the proclaimed work of Monotheistic Salvation through Jesus Christ. That is how dangerous Jesus is to them.
6.) Here is a really good tidbit for you. MUFON is well aware that speaking the name "Jesus" within an Alien abduction causes the alien entities to immediately leave the venue. Lol.
7.) Today in 2021, Iran is being internally swept by God's Spirit to transform and save desperate and miserable Muslims, who had lived in total hatred of Jews and Christians, into loving and joyous people with every desire for life and eternity. Hundreds of thousands of Christophanies, physical healings, miracles, incredible preservation of life amidst hopelessness human endeavor are being seen and proclaimed.
8.) The evidence can be found even in yourself. You have no explanation for your capacity to even think in terms of eternal and conceptual reality. In fact, if you personslly speak, "God Creator, I confess to you my rebellion and rejection of you, and this day I accept Jesus Christ as my personal Savior and arbitor before you," you then at that moment will be born again into God's Life at the core of your being.

Got enough guts to do it?
Except that none of this is evidence (especially the alien abduction part!). It is all your personal opinion on the importance and validity of one particular religion (Christianity). If you asked a Hindu to provide evidence that his religion was the only "true" one, I'm sure he'd have a similar list of items to present as evidence and just as absolutely sure as you are. Ask Muslims if they are miserable as you claim, and they will refute that almost certainly. But in this Science and Religion subsection, evidence is actual scientific evidence, not proclamations found in a holy book or opinions of how those books should be interpreted, which is all you have presented here.

As for #8, I was raised in a Christian household, was baptized, was "saved" by proclaiming the exact thing you mention (which did nothing to make me "born into God's Life at the core of my being"), in church every Sunday morning and evening, and the Wednesday evening prayer meeting (and offering plate pass around, of course), etc. It was when I decided to study the different religions of the world in my 20s, and their origins and fundamentals, that I concluded that the only scenario that was totally consistent with all of the claims of the different religions and gods is that none of them are true and gods don't really, truly exist (or human afterlives). That option just made much more sense to me than that all religions are true (an impossibility given their incompatible beliefs), or only one of them is true (which one?). So I did have the "guts" to become "saved" in the Christian sense ... it just had no effect and eventually got trumped by the realization that religion was most likely nothing but man-made fiction, and science has better explanations for everything (by far).
No other Religion can honestly make the statements above in my list.

User avatar
brunumb
Guru
Posts: 2441
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:20 am
Location: Melbourne
Has thanked: 563 times
Been thanked: 316 times

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #98

Post by brunumb »

Benson wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:28 am No other Religion can honestly make the statements above in my list.
The statements on your list in no way confirm that your religion is true.
Christianty: 2000 years of making it up as you go along.

blackstart
Student
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:23 pm
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #99

Post by blackstart »

William wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:03 pm
I rest my case
Hi William,

Consider your case rested.
You are among those in the world not interested in investigating the possibility to see what truth may be found therein.
No, I have long considered it amongst many other options. The problem is, where does the idea of a simulated universe get us? It might well be possible, as I have already stated, but how would we be able to find evidence which might convince us? There would be no point to scientific enquiry, because, presumably, the basic physical laws of this universe would be fake. As Paul Davies(The Goldilocks Enigma, p214) puts it:
"There is no point in arguing such a case on scientific or logical grounds, because there is no reason why a simulated world should conform to scientific or logical principles - any more than cartoon characters should obey the laws of physics or the rules of logic."
That being the case, you prefer whatever comfort avails itself to you to accept that you do not exist within a creation.
No, since you brought this up in post 50, I have always made clear that I considered it a possibility and also made the point that it would lead on on to the idea of the existence of an advanced civilization.

It seems to be you who favour the idea that we are in some sort of reality simulation, which is fair enough. I have simply suggested that all this amounts to is speculation, unless some strong evidence is forthcoming. So far, you have not provided any reference to any evidence whatever. Indeed, I am the one who has referred to advocates of simulated universes and tried to show the balance of opposing views, as shown by my last link to the article from the Guardian.
I appreciate that is your view. It is one which I do not share.
I would expect no other

Online
User avatar
William
Savant
Posts: 7251
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:11 pm
Location: Te Waipounamu
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 291 times
Contact:

Re: The Existence of a Preadamic Population on Earth.

Post #100

Post by William »

blackstart wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:31 pm
William wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:03 pm
I rest my case
Hi William,

Greetings blackstart

Consider your case rested.
Maybe...shall we see...
You are among those in the world not interested in investigating the possibility to see what truth may be found therein.
No, I have long considered it amongst many other options. The problem is, where does the idea of a simulated universe get us? It might well be possible, as I have already stated, but how would we be able to find evidence which might convince us? There would be no point to scientific enquiry, because, presumably, the basic physical laws of this universe would be fake. As Paul Davies(The Goldilocks Enigma, p214) puts it:
"There is no point in arguing such a case on scientific or logical grounds, because there is no reason why a simulated world should conform to scientific or logical principles - any more than cartoon characters should obey the laws of physics or the rules of logic."
That is not good reasoning as far as I can tell.
One only need to examine what we already know about this universe with in mind that it could indeed be a Simulated Reality, and uncover what might be found therein, which would support the theory.
Indeed, everything about this Universe tells us that it is a Simulated Reality we are experiencing.

Even so - where I think scientists have the difficulty in integrating the one with the other is that they cannot then see what to do with it or question what they are currently doing with it.
But certainly, it is then not just a matter of science process. The question is then "Why do we find ourselves within this simulation"? Scientists generally do not care for such questions...they have things to do, places to be, reality to work out...
That being the case, you prefer whatever comfort avails itself to you to accept that you do not exist within a creation.
No, since you brought this up in post 50, I have always made clear that I considered it a possibility and also made the point that it would lead on on to the idea of the existence of an advanced civilization.
But why should such a thing have you decide that you do not exist within a creation?
It seems to be you who favour the idea that we are in some sort of reality simulation, which is fair enough.
One only has to look at the science being done to get the evidence that this is most likely actually the case.

I have simply suggested that all this amounts to is speculation, unless some strong evidence is forthcoming.
The very strong evidence has ben with us for a long time. It did take the natural enough occurrence of humans being able to create simulations in order for that point to dawn on people, but the thought has been with humanity all along, however inadequate such fireside stories have managed to be in explaining the concept.

So far, you have not provided any reference to any evidence whatever. Indeed, I am the one who has referred to advocates of simulated universes and tried to show the balance of opposing views, as shown by my last link to the article from the Guardian.
If you show me any scientific evidence I will do my best to explain why that evidence fits in with the idea we exist within a created environment.

We can start by doing the math. The evidence is in the fact that we can do the math. Everything can be reduced to its mathematical code.

The Universe runs on some type of coding which can be observed in the very things in which it manifests itself through...

Post Reply