Posting question

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

cnorman19
Apprentice

Posting question

Post #1

Post by cnorman19 »

Is there a way to ensure that my signature is included in all my posts, and that I am not subscribed to notifications -- without my having to check the required boxes every time? In other words, is there a way to change the default settings on posts?
"The Torah is true, and some of it may even have happened." -- Rabbi William Gershon

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry; but why on Earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows; J. K. Rowling

"It may be that our role on this planet is not to worship God -- but to create him." -- Arthur C. Clarke

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

cnorman19
Apprentice

Post #3

Post by cnorman19 »

Thanks very much! I knew there was a way to do it, but I couldn't find it.
"The Torah is true, and some of it may even have happened." -- Rabbi William Gershon

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry; but why on Earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows; J. K. Rowling

"It may be that our role on this planet is not to worship God -- but to create him." -- Arthur C. Clarke

Wall
Student

Re: Posting question

Post #4

Post by Wall »

cnorman19 wrote: Is there a way to ensure that my signature is included in all my posts, and that I am not subscribed to notifications --
Just practicing to use quote thingy. And editing