Does the following comment from me justifies a warning?

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

arian
Banned
Banned

Does the following comment from me justifies a warning?

Post #1

Post by arian »

I was given a warning for my response to the following post:
OnceConvinced wrote:
arian wrote:
OnceConvinced wrote:
arian wrote: What happened to squint?

That should teach him not to use Godly wisdom against Omega and his followers! Or stand up for himself that he is not an animal! How dare he?
Godly wisdom would lead one to take care how they tread and not violate forum rules. Godly wisdom would also be recognized and acclaimed.
Recognized by whom? Don't you remember what they did to Jesus?
Perhaps Jesus wasn’t as wise as he claimed to be?

Pro 18:6
A fool's lips bring him strife, and his mouth invites a beating.

Pro 16:7
When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD, he makes even his enemies live at peace with him.

Pro 16:18
Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.
My response:
arian wrote:Wow, .. that is the most evil, degrading, insulting, unfair, unjust comment against Jesus Christ (the Bible Jesus Christ, not the Christian sun-god) I have ever heard. I'm just waiting how many 'likes' you will get for this post?

So starting from Abel, to Job, to Jesus, according to your above quotes from the Bible, they had it coming?

No wonder there are so many ex-Christians who left the Religion, if this is what you've learned from them over the 30 years, .. good choice.
I make no secret in the separation of Biblical Christian, ..

and the Christian Religion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jhw_5ye8Qo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JedCVhZsD9o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axxlXy6bLH0

so it would be nice to hear a Biblical Christian response to my humble request, either from theists/atheists/ignostics, witches, queers or whomever would like to respond?

Questions for debate:

1. Is it right to use Bible quotes to bash the most highly regarded character in the Bible without using the Bible to justify it?

2. Is it justifiable to question any forum member who claim to be 'Christian' of their Christianity using the Bible? Or do we have to accept as fact that if someone claims to be a Christian, he/she IS a Christian, and is officially acting on Christians behalf!?

Please use the Bible to justify your answer?
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root.

Henry D. Thoreau

Zzyzx
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by Zzyzx »

Moderator Action

Thread locked and moved to Questions sub-forum temporarily pending further Moderator Action

Moderator actions indicate that a thread/post has been locked, moved, merged, or split.
Non-Theist

ANY of the thousands of "gods" proposed, imagined, worshiped, loved, feared, and/or fought over by humans MAY exist -- awaiting verifiable evidence

Danmark
Site Supporter

Post #3

Post by Danmark »

arian wrote: I was given a warning for my response to the following post:
:warning: Moderator Warning

Please don't address or otherwise comment on moderator actions in any way.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.