Time code for posts in Watched Topics is wrong

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

rikuoamero
Under Probation

Time code for posts in Watched Topics is wrong

Post #1

Post by rikuoamero »

I know minor issue, but I've just made a new comment in the "God is a psychopath" thread. I click on Watched Topics, and there it is in the list...says it was posted at 5:55am? I've double checked, my profile's time zone is GMT, so it should say 12:55pm (which is what time it was where I am when I posted the comment).

Your life is your own. Rise up and live it - Richard Rahl, Sword of Truth Book 6 "Faith of the Fallen"

I condemn all gods who dare demand my fealty, who won't look me in the face so's I know who it is I gotta fealty to. -- JoeyKnotHead

Some force seems to restrict me from buying into the apparent nonsense that others find so easy to buy into. Having no religious or supernatural beliefs of my own, I just call that force reason. -- Tired of the Nonsense

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

See if it's better now.

rikuoamero
Under Probation

Post #3

Post by rikuoamero »

[Replying to post 2 by otseng]

Okay, if this works, this comment should show as being posted at 2:51pm.

EDIT: Yup, it works! Thanks.

Your life is your own. Rise up and live it - Richard Rahl, Sword of Truth Book 6 "Faith of the Fallen"

I condemn all gods who dare demand my fealty, who won't look me in the face so's I know who it is I gotta fealty to. -- JoeyKnotHead

Some force seems to restrict me from buying into the apparent nonsense that others find so easy to buy into. Having no religious or supernatural beliefs of my own, I just call that force reason. -- Tired of the Nonsense