Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

Peds nurse
Site Supporter

Happy Thanksgiving

Post #1

Post by Peds nurse »

Hello People!!

Since Thanksgiving is this week, I thought it was rather appropriate to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! This also got me to thinking of how thankful I am for things in my life. One of those things, is this forum. I am thankful for all of you, and everything that is discussed here. It doesn't matter where a person stands, as far as religion is concerned, I learn so much from all of you, and for that I am thankful. I feel extremely blessed to be around such lovely people.

Thank you again,

Much, much, love

Peds

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

I thank you and all the other moderators for such a fine job of maintain civility on this forum. It's a sacrifice that makes this forum one of the best places, if not the best place, to debate on religious matters.

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #3

Post by OnceConvinced »

Back at ya PN!

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World

Blastcat
Banned
Banned

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post #4

Post by Blastcat »

[Replying to post 1 by Peds nurse]

I can't agree more, Peds!

I have learned, and keep learning a lot by participating in here.. one of which is to keep a civil tongue.

Let's say that my education is ongoing in that department.
I thank you, and all the moderators for the help in that regard.

I also would like to take the opportunity to thank all my OPPONENTS in here.
I can't debate myself.. I tried that, but I always lost.

Meow.
ALSO... It's snowing and rather grey outdoors, cold, damp, and probably to many, miserable. So.. I'm grateful about that too... Can't think of a reason right now.. But I must be grateful SOMEHOW for that.

Tryin' anywayz.

Cheers to yall

:)

koko

Post #5

Post by koko »

I fully agree with otseng re the degree of civility on this forum compared to other professing Christian forums. I've been posting on another one and you would not believe the amount of hate that exists on it.

Am very thankful for Thanksgiving and all the good it represents. It is a wonderful time of year and I wish everyone on DC all the best.

tam
Savant

Post #6

Post by tam »

Canadian here, so mine was last month. But thanks, Peds, and Happy thanksgiving to all you Americans ; )

Peace!