Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

Plumbus Grumbo
Apprentice

Scared and Ignorant

Post #1

Post by Plumbus Grumbo »

Taking about myself.

Had the flu yesterday afternoon. High fever continuing today. A panic attack that lasted twice as long as usual in the afternoon. (I have about five or six a year, so I know how to endure through them).

Thought I was talking to one member and didn't realize it was actually a different person. (My eyes are bad and words can get quite fuzzy...it takes me about a minute to type a sentence...and that's without adding NyQuil into the mix). Obviously I can't discuss it where it occurred. Not sure what to do.

I've never read "Ulysses" by Tynneson. I'm not sure what to do. I'm just afraid. Don't know whether to try again at this or not.

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #2

Post by OnceConvinced »

Sorry to hear you are going through difficulties. Don't give up. Hopefully you'll stick with us even though a few of us mods have put the hard word on you a couple of times. ;)

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World

Plumbus Grumbo
Apprentice

Post #3

Post by Plumbus Grumbo »

OnceConvinced wrote: Sorry to hear you are going through difficulties. Don't give up. Hopefully you'll stick with us even though a few of us mods have put the hard word on you a couple of times. ;)
To me, it seems they could be a bit more empathetic. But power certainly always corrupts, so I'd never ask or expect for more than that.