Security certificate expired?

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

benchwarmer
Guru

Security certificate expired?

Post #1

Post by benchwarmer »

Anyone else seeing this? I'm using Chrome.

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from debatingchristianity.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy policy
Back to safetyHIDE ADVANCED
This server could not prove that it is debatingchristianity.com; its security certificate expired yesterday. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Wednesday, February 7, 2018. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

tam
Savant

Post #2

Post by tam »

Yes, I got it too. I ignored it because I know this forum. The forum might just have to update or renew the security certificate?

Peace to you!

otseng
Savant

Post #3

Post by otseng »

Yes, I had to renew the SSL certificate. I'm a cheapo, so I using a free cert that needs to be renewed every 90 days.

By Grace
Apprentice

Post #4

Post by By Grace »

[Replying to post 3 by otseng]

Must have been renewed. I did not get it today.

bluethread
Savant

Post #5

Post by bluethread »

I got it, also, last Wednesday. So, I backed out and waited a couple of hours. When I logged back in, everything was fine. I chalked it up to the windows 10 upgrade that I did earlier. I do hate those upgrades. I know that they are designed to address complaints that may have global significance, but I rarely find that they make anything work any better on my computers. In fact, there are often glitches like this one and some require me to develop a work around. :flamed: :wail: