Moderators, did I get banned? Was my account deleted?

If you have problems registering or logging in, post here

Moderator: Moderators

MasterSpade

Moderators, did I get banned? Was my account deleted?

Post #1

Post by MasterSpade »

I'm making this thread because I can't sign in with my original Username.

Question is, did I get banned? If not, why can't I sign in with my regular Username and Password?

The only thing I can think of is, I haven't posted all that much lately, so maybe my account was deleted due to lack of Posting? If so, that is Wrong!

My original Username:

Master Spade

With that space in between, to make it 2 words.

Hopefully the Mods can help me sign back in to that Original Account.

:?:

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

That user does not exist. So, it did get deleted. Though not sure why.

Just use your new username to use the site.

MasterSpade

Post #3

Post by MasterSpade »

otseng wrote: That user does not exist. So, it did get deleted. Though not sure why.

Just use your new username to use the site.

Is there any way to find out why it was Deleted? Losing all those threads and posts of that particular account sucks! All those great conversations, threads, posts............the entire history..gone.

If accounts can, and will be deleted for no reason, one has to wonder: why even post?

This has to be looked into.

otseng
Savant

Post #4

Post by otseng »

To be honest, I have no idea why your account was deleted. I can't find any record of why it would be deleted.

Artie
Prodigy

Post #5

Post by Artie »

MasterSpade wrote:Is there any way to find out why it was Deleted? Losing all those threads and posts of that particular account sucks! All those great conversations, threads, posts............the entire history..gone.

If accounts can, and will be deleted for no reason, one has to wonder: why even post?

I always take copies of all my posts on all forums and any particularly interesting posts by others and just paste them in Evernote for permanent storage. I suggest you do the same for the important stuff.

DavidLeon
Under Probation

Re:

Post #6

Post by DavidLeon »

Artie wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:15 am
MasterSpade wrote:Is there any way to find out why it was Deleted? Losing all those threads and posts of that particular account sucks! All those great conversations, threads, posts............the entire history..gone.

I always take copies of all my posts on all forums and any particularly interesting posts by others and just paste them in Evernote for permanent storage. I suggest you do the same for the important stuff.
Is it possible you have the wrong forum? If no one remembers you, and you post on multiple forums, and there isn't a record it seems likely to me you have the wrong one.
I no longer post here