Not getting the post number

If you have problems registering or logging in, post here

Moderator: Moderators

polonius
Prodigy

Not getting the post number

Post #1

Post by polonius »

In a dialog with Marco, it has become apparent that the posts he is receiving, much like I got before the change in format, has the post number listed. Mine does not, I only get the date, which means that I have to quote a portion of post I am replying to.

Is there a fix either at my end or your end? It would be helpful.

Thanks,

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Can you provide a screen shot?

polonius
Prodigy

Post #3

Post by polonius »

[Replying to otseng]

Good morning,

Sorry for overlooking this message. Here is a screen shot (I hope!) from this morning. I'm told that the messages I receive is supposed to have a number so I can reply without having to scan and reprint the message.

But I can't find it.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Polonius

JehovahsWitness Offline
Prodigy

Total posts: 3968
Likes given: 60
Usergroups:
Christian

28353.80 tokens
[ MPG Donation ]
Post BBCode URL - Right click and save to clipboard to use later in post Post 4: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:21 pm Re: Inspiration in scripture and errors in inspiration. Reply with quote Reply Report this post to Moderator/Admin.
polonius.advice wrote:
Let’s begin with this threshold question.

Are the statements in the Bible completely correct, somewhat correct, or sometimes not really correct?

All statements of the inspired word of God are absolutely true and corrected, the bible contains the thoughts and instructions of The Most High God.

A relatively small number of copiest errors have crept into the various modern day copies since then, none of which are significant or negate the central meaning of any given passage.