Will not allow me to log in

If you have problems registering or logging in, post here

Moderator: Moderators

Will not allow me to log in

Post #1

Post by Guest »

I changed my email address, now I cannot log in. Prior to this it would not let me start a new thread(button was missing)

Grumpy

otseng
Savant

Re: Will not allow me to log in

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Guest wrote:I changed my email address, now I cannot log in. Prior to this it would not let me start a new thread(button was missing)
I've manually activated you. Try it now.

Post #3

Post by GUEST »

And what would that be, what's it made of if not matter. You've got a lot of proving to do on this one.

The mind is the gestalt of all the chemical and electrical activity of all those atoms and particles in our brain. How do we know this? Because if we send a large electric current through the brain disrupting this chemical and electrical activity, but carefully enough not to kill the host, the mind is destroyed and does not regenerate to the same configuration(though some recovery of autonomic function may occur).

cannot have any brain activity at all without a heart beat and no blood no heartbeat to give life to any brain at all. it all comes down to the HEART OF MAN and THE BLOOD!!!!!!!!

Cannot Register

Post #4

Post by Guest »

:( I keep getting the message "you have declared you disagree with the rules..." when I haven't diagreed to anything. Can you help me register - I really want to join in.

Thank you,

Dan Vojir

otseng
Savant

Post #5

Post by otseng »

Make sure you click on the box at the bottom next to "By checking this box, you declare having taken knowledge of the terms, and agree with them"