Can you merge this account with my old account

If you have problems registering or logging in, post here

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Haven0
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:26 pm
Location: Utah
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Can you merge this account with my old account

Post #1

Post by Haven0 »

Hi mods, this is Haven. I had an account here previously (Hayven, spelled like that), but unfortunately I forgot the password I used, and no longer have access to the email (I think it was a college account, and Ive long since graduated). It has been years since Ive posted here, so unfortunately some things get forgotten. Could you please merge the two accounts, under this name? Or at least reset my password for my old account, and change the spelling to Haven? I really dont want to lose my groups and post history.

Thank you so much!

~Haven :)
~Haven :D

Kindness is my religion

User avatar
otseng
Savant
Posts: 20993
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 1:16 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA
Has thanked: 218 times
Been thanked: 398 times
Contact:

Re: Can you merge this account with my old account

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Hey! Welcome back.

Merging accounts requires installing a new mod, which I don't have installed yet.

I'll setup your old account with your new email and send the new password there.

User avatar
Haven0
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:26 pm
Location: Utah
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Can you merge this account with my old account

Post #3

Post by Haven0 »

Thanks, otseng! Its nice to see youre still around :).
~Haven :D

Kindness is my religion

User avatar
Haven
Guru
Posts: 2023
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:23 pm
Location: Great Barrington, MA
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 209 times

Re: Can you merge this account with my old account

Post #4

Post by Haven »

It worked! Now Im really back :). Now to update my signature ...
Haven

“Reserve your right to think.” - Hypatia
“A wise man… proportions his belief to the evidence” - David Hume

Post Reply