Dying 13-year-old boy wants sex

Ethics, Morality, and Sin

Moderator: Moderators

RobertUrbanek
Apprentice

Dying 13-year-old boy wants sex

Post #1

Post by RobertUrbanek »

Aside from legality, if a dying 13-year-old boy wanted sex with an attractive woman, would it be immoral to arrange for his wish to be fulfilled?

Would your answer be different if the dying teen was a girl or gay or lesbian?
Untroubled, scornful, outrageous — That is how wisdom wants us to be. She is a woman and never loves anyone but a warrior — Friedrich Nietzsche

playhavock
Guru

Post #2

Post by playhavock »

There are locations where that is legal. And I do not know how it would get aranged. But the answer would be no diferent no matter who they were or what pereance they had, I would say that if this is there dying wish that we as a socity should try to find a volentar to fullfill it.

RobertUrbanek
Apprentice

Post #3

Post by RobertUrbanek »

Brings to mind:

"(I Just) Died in Your Arms" is the title of a song written by Nick Van Eede and introduced by his band, Cutting Crew, in 1986.
Untroubled, scornful, outrageous — That is how wisdom wants us to be. She is a woman and never loves anyone but a warrior — Friedrich Nietzsche

connermt
Banned
Banned

Re: Dying 13-year-old boy wants sex

Post #4

Post by connermt »

RobertUrbanek wrote: Aside from legality, if a dying 13-year-old boy wanted sex with an attractive woman, would it be immoral to arrange for his wish to be fulfilled?

Would your answer be different if the dying teen was a girl or gay or lesbian?
Morality is up to the individual, so for me no (assuming it was my child).

preacher
Student

Post #5

Post by preacher »

are you asking from christianity's point of view? if so, then it's immoral. the boy who lusts in his heart, if he doesn't repent from his lust, will be thrown to hell. doesn't really matter if the boy goes through with the sex or not. the lust itself makes him sinful, and therefore, hell.

playhavock
Guru

Post #6

Post by playhavock »

He could get marryed first.

Moses Yoder
Guru

Post #7

Post by Moses Yoder »

preacher wrote: are you asking from christianity's point of view? if so, then it's immoral. the boy who lusts in his heart, if he doesn't repent from his lust, will be thrown to hell. doesn't really matter if the boy goes through with the sex or not. the lust itself makes him sinful, and therefore, hell.
The question was whether it was immoral or not. The question has absolutely nothing to do with hell. If you would take me up on the offer there is an issue in your post that I would like to debate with you one on one. I would promise to only use scripture out of the book of Romans for the entire debate.
Matthew 16:26
New King James Version (NKJV)
26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

preacher
Student

Post #8

Post by preacher »

Moses Yoder wrote:
The question was whether it was immoral or not. The question has absolutely nothing to do with hell. If you would take me up on the offer there is an issue in your post that I would like to debate with you one on one. I would promise to only use scripture out of the book of Romans for the entire debate.
That's why I specifically state that my answer is from bible's point of view. When someone says moral or not, there are usually 2 possibilities of moral standard : divine standard and human standard. I'm just giving the christian standard. Hell is just the implication of the sin. I assume that you're christian? but, okay, I dont mind debating. I'm sure I can learn something new. Tell me how. But I may only be able to reply at most once a day. will that be a problem? I'm currently engaged in a new project in my job.

Moses Yoder
Guru

Post #9

Post by Moses Yoder »

preacher wrote:
Moses Yoder wrote:
That's why I specifically state that my answer is from bible's point of view. When someone says moral or not, there are usually 2 possibilities of moral standard : divine standard and human standard. I'm just giving the christian standard. Hell is just the implication of the sin. I assume that you're christian? but, okay, I dont mind debating. I'm sure I can learn something new. Tell me how. But I may only be able to reply at most once a day. will that be a problem? I'm currently engaged in a new project in my job.
Yes, I am Christian, fundamentalist mostly, but my view on salvation is very different from yours. I will set up a debate in the one-on-one forum probably this weekend and send you a PM when it is ready for you to respond. I expect to learn something as well.
Matthew 16:26
New King James Version (NKJV)
26 For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?

Dantalion
Guru

Post #10

Post by Dantalion »

Immoral ?
perhaps
Do I think he should get some in that situation?
yup