25%

Total votes: 4

ThePainefulTruth
Sage

How important is doing the right thing to you

Post #1

Post by ThePainefulTruth »

Which side of this proposition do you live on:

All you have to do is knock on any door and say, "If you let me in, I'll think the way you want me to think, and live the way you want me to live", and all the blinds will go up and all the windows will open, and you'll never be lonely ever again.

Are you willing to sacrifice social acceptance, even with your family, to stand up for what's truly right? I'm not talking risking your life or going to jail or such, and obviously the issue has to be something that you believe is important.

ThePainefulTruth
Sage

Re: How important is doing the right thing to you

Post #21

Post by ThePainefulTruth »

[Replying to post 20 by Donald]

What has that got to do with 90 months...or the Amazon?

Donald
Student

Re: How important is doing the right thing to you

Post #22

Post by Donald »

"What has that got to do with 90 months...or the Amazon?"

What does what have to do with 90 months or the Amazon? What are you referring to ThePainefulTruth?

God did the right thing by having me wait 90 months to think through on my ultimate decision to self-sacrifice my life.

I did the right thing by making my decision for my sanity (life was crazy stressful before November 28, 2001 saving my life again, again and again), dignity (I deserved much better in life by NOT fearing my death to fully enjoy my life), and integrity (My actions and decisions made firm my character to lose my life to gain my life made perfect sense)