Ethics, Morality, and Sin

Moderator: Moderators

PetriFB
Banned
Banned

Harmful effects of the gay marriages in the society

Post #1

Post by PetriFB »

At first, I emphasize that my article is not homophobic and hate speech, but viewpoint considering harmful and problematic effects that legalizing of the gay marriages causes. I live in Finland and I study this subject from the national perspective and also world wide. My article deals with matters that are very often overlooked or has not observed.

http://www.kotipetripaavola.[SPAM]/gaymarriageharmfuleffects.html

AtheistAgent
Student

Post #11

Post by AtheistAgent »

Whether same sex parents is a less than optimal situation or not is largely irrelevant. Having parents with little money is less than optimal but no one is suggesting that poor people shouldn't be allowed to breed. Having a solo parent is less than optimal but no one is suggesting we out-law divorce/separation.

Very few children grow up in an optimal family environment (as determined by you). Both my parents stayed together but my father was a workaholic/alcoholic. My mother just adjusted so that we (11 children) didn't suffer in the slightest.

Just because a person grows up in an all male or all female environment doesn't mean that they will necessarily lack something. The people around them will adjust and fill the 'gap' another way.