Toilet paper

Ethics, Morality, and Sin

Moderator: Moderators

bluethread
Savant

Toilet paper

Post #1

Post by bluethread »

This will no doubt be the most contested topic of the year. Which way should the toilet paper roll, over the top or from underneath? More importantly, where do those who do it wrong spend eternity?

Nanon

Re: Toilet paper

Post #11

Post by Nanon »

I prefer to place it as it rolls over. But I don't pay to much attention to this thing.

Boreand

Post #12

Post by Boreand »

I don't have a specific position for it, but I prefer to hang it over, with the loose end draped over the top. It's important for it not to touch any surfaces so it doesn't collect all the existing bacteria. However, my brother likes the other way, when the toilet paper is hung under. In fact, there's a cold war between us, because we always change its position the way we like. Anyway, a more important thing is the brand of toilet paper we use. We usually buy the one with the inscription luxury, as it is softer and more comfortable than the regular one.
Last edited by Boreand on Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

nobspeople
Prodigy

Post #13

Post by nobspeople »

bluethread wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:34 pm This will no doubt be the most contested topic of the year. Which way should the toilet paper roll, over the top or from underneath? More importantly, where do those who do it wrong spend eternity?
Roll over is the only way to go to be honest.
Eternally speaking? I suppose those that don't believe as I do will go down the toilet like all TP.
Have a great, potentially godless, day!