Post #1

Post by Amos Ministries »

Amos Ministries
Student

Re: The Bible Does Not Condone Racism

Post #31

[Replying to Purple Knight in post #28]

it is not racist That God gave the land of Israel to the Jewish people since it was this way from the beginning.

Deuteronomy 32:8 When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when he divided all mankind, he set up boundaries for the peoples according to the number of the sons of Israel.

Meaning God knew from the beginning that he was going to set aside this portion of land for the sons of Israel. There was nothing spontaneous about it. God gave land to every other ethnicity along with the Jewish people so how can that be racist.

Purple Knight
Prodigy

Post #32

Post by Purple Knight »

Amos Ministries wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:31 pm [Replying to Purple Knight in post #28]

it is not racist That God gave the land of Israel to the Jewish people since it was this way from the beginning.
I didn't say it was. I said that it certainly appears that way, but it is not that way.
Amos Ministries wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:31 pmDeuteronomy 32:8 When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance, when he divided all mankind, he set up boundaries for the peoples according to the number of the sons of Israel.

Meaning God knew from the beginning that he was going to set aside this portion of land for the sons of Israel. There was nothing spontaneous about it. God gave land to every other ethnicity along with the Jewish people so how can that be racist.
First off, I'm not saying it's racist. I'm saying it's not racist. But I can certainly understand seeing it that way, because (for example) God gave no land to white people. Or are you going to claim that white people have every God-given right to be nationalistic or anti-immigrant or whatever other racist nonsense about how they want to live with other white people on "their" land?

I'm saying God did not give every ethnicity land and that's okay, and it's not racist.

I mean, God didn't give Lucifer any land either. Not Lucifer and not his/serpent's descendants.

Mrs.Badham
Student

Post #33

Post by Mrs.Badham »

[Replying to Amos Ministries in post #31]

I realize that. How is that not racism?

If you went into a grocery store to buy meat, and there was a sign that said, “This meat is not for women married to foreigners”, you’d lose your mind!!!

Amos Ministries
Student

Post #34

I understand what you’re saying but what I’m saying is the scripture was only written for the Levitical priest not for every Jewish person. I see your point but we must understand that in those days the Jewish religion was directly related to the Jewish race. But today The Christian religion is not related to a specific race yet still the Bible states that we are not to marry outside of our religion.

Once again I see your point and I hope you see mine which is back then the religion was directly related to a particular race but not anymore the Christian religion is related to all ethnicities and races.

So what I’m trying to state is the objective is not racially motivated But rather belief orientated. In our current time through Christianity this is shown. That God’s true motive was for the beliefs to be maintained not race.

Amos Ministries
Student

Post #35

[Replying to Purple Knight in post #33]

I hear what you’re saying. But the white people or the white races were given land by God and that was Europe the European lands. God did not leave them out. I think you’re confusing the settlers that came to the North American Continental By choice, as being displaced people, but this is not the case. They were given the lands of Europe.

As for the Devil And his demons They are spiritual beings and therefore do not inhabit physical lands.

Purple Knight
Prodigy

Post #36

Post by Purple Knight »

Amos Ministries wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:45 pmI hear what you’re saying. But the white people or the white races were given land by God and that was Europe the European lands.
So are you really saying the white Europeans have every right to object to the influx of Muslim refugees? The same right that the Jews have to keep Israel as a Jewish nation?
Amos Ministries wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:45 pmAs for the Devil And his demons They are spiritual beings and therefore do not inhabit physical lands.
Maybe they do. Some people say Cain's father was Lucifer and that his children with a pre-Adamite woman from Nod are of the line of the Devil. This would be why it was permissible to take Jericho away from them.
Mrs.Badham wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:50 amI realize that. How is that not racism?

If you went into a grocery store to buy meat, and there was a sign that said, “This meat is not for women married to foreigners”, you’d lose your mind!!!
This is an astute observation. And I do disagree, but yes, this is apparently racism. That's why it's important to pick this apart and think about why one group of people doing the same thing would be racism and another group doing the same thing to the first group would not be.

Amos Ministries
Student

Post #37

You’re trying to change the topic of what I’m saying. I’m stating about how the North American continent was stolen and you were trying to make it about Europe and Israel. I’m stating the original European settlers that came to the North American continent stole it from the native people. I’m not talking about immigration I’m talking about stealing somebody’s actual land. You seem to be mixing up immigration with actually taking the land from someone. The Muslim immigrants are not going to Europe and physically taking Europe from the European people. So when I break it down I do not see your point you were trying to make a different point. You were trying to make the point that immigration is stealing land and this is not true.

Amos Ministries
Student

Post #38

[Replying to Purple Knight in post #37]

And no there is no racism in the Bible. The point is Lady is making is regarding Levitical priest the scripture states that the Levitical priest must not marry a foreigner. In those days the religion was directly related to race meaning a Jew was both a religion and a race. But God’s Objective was not racially motivated but rather believe orientated. God did not want the Jewish beliefs to be distorted by other peoples beliefs. It had nothing to do about race and we can see that in Christianity The Bible states that a believer should not marry an unbeliever. It is not speaking about race meaning in Noway is the Bible stating that races should not mix But rather Unbelievers and believers should not marry. So no I do not see the scripture that this lady has Quoted as being racist.

Purple Knight
Prodigy

Post #39

Post by Purple Knight »

Amos Ministries wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:14 pmI’m stating about how the North American continent was stolen and you were trying to make it about Europe and Israel.
I'm comparing Europe and Israel, yes. Israel has strict immigration laws because Israel is specifically for Jews, first and foremost. It is a Jewish State. We're talking about whether God giving land to specific ethnicities is racist. Indeed it would be if God gave land to whites, to be used by whites only. I think we agree on that.

I also happen to be agreeing with you that anyone who wants to should be allowed to go to Europe. I do not believe that Europeans have any right to keep people out of their country on the basis that those people are not white. Anyone who wants that is a vile racist who doesn't deserve any stake in the planet.

I'm only trying to illustrate the reason.

Amos Ministries
Student

Post #40

OK I see, thank you for your comments brother I enjoyed the conversation.