czechwizard
Student

Serious Entertainment - Live From The Theatre Of Death

Post #1

Post by czechwizard »

LIVE FROM THE THEATRE OF DEATH

Afterlife Bait For The Yet Undead

As religion has become a social event ,
like beautifully good drinking , God and His angels literally sit at the same blessing and curse table with Satan and His demons , virtually waging star wars of Heaven and Hell , only to bring peace and harmony , like bad ugly hangovers , to humanity, like misanthropy , in the run-down tavern of the wonder world , the Church .

My terrible admiration and disdain for both on Earth , like true sympathy , are predetermined by the never-converting perspective of a capricious unearthly ego I have held all along with nothing to regret.

With typical arrogance , to my half satisfaction , I do not find recognition on either side . Therefore , let everyone be curiously indifferent to the whole twisted affair of unclassified Love-it-or-Hate-it self-propaganda.

Well , for some reason or other in my last Death raid on Life I still appear enthusiastically growing like a poisonous fungus away from the light of mainstream media interest under the sado-masochistic imaginary mushroom clouds , prolifically developing bizarre atmosfears , theatrical imagery , and midevil philosophies , nothing to encourage the ever-present mass survival opposition to keep doing their own thing right . However , I was not wrong , was I ?

Inasmuch as the Western world is still a Christian culture , Satanism is the archetypal counterculture . Traditionally , like a seen ghost in the fog , I am beyond both . A misty escapist I have been.

Dubbed “ Live From The Theatre Of Death “ , mournfully breathed into graveyard glory , it is a self-conscious cross between some inverted performance art and narcissistic anti-social rally, blood-penned by a dead serious clown.

Religion , like any other addiction or terminal disease , is a certain death . On the other pulled leg , the opposite may only symbolize a pathetic life . Yet the blood beyond stardom nightmare is for real.

Thus let us enjoy what is left of Life in the Theatre of Death ! But there is only one way out of Death Row ! Death is just the beginning !

L.S. 2005 A.D. The Blasphemous Adventure Junkie