Religion in TV, Movies, Books, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Slopeshoulder
Banned
Banned

Farting Preacher back on YouTube!!!

Post #1

Post by Slopeshoulder »

I just heard my wife making wounds that were either a painful death spiral or the most uproriius screaming aighter ever. She ran intot he room, tears covering her face, and barely managed to squeak out, "The farting preacher is back!!"

This guy is a manifest charlatan, so to make fun of him is to make fun of HIM. Somebody took his footage and added an enhanced soundtrack (um, fartage?). It was down for a while, now it's up again. see it before it's gone again!!!
We were first shown this by a few theology Ph.D. candidates after dinner one night.

Should be funny to one and all, from hard athiest to "true" christian.

Really, this is real footage with sounds added later. Proof that comedy is timing!

LiamOS
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by LiamOS »

I was laughing at the video because of how ridiculous some American television is. The farting was quite well done, though.

Choir Loft
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by Choir Loft »

It was funny.

Reminds me of the horse race with a trotter named "Hoof Hearted".
(Say it fast three times - - - you'll get it.)

ThatGirlAgain
Prodigy

Post #4

Post by ThatGirlAgain »

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Rev. Robert Tilton."

Intellectual property?
Dogmatism and skepticism are both, in a sense, absolute philosophies; one is certain of knowing, the other of not knowing. What philosophy should dissipate is certainty, whether of knowledge or ignorance.
- Bertrand Russell